SLEEK Surgical & MedSpa Reviews | Glassdoor

SLEEK Surgical & MedSpa Reviews

4.3
CEO

1. "Striving to be the best"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Pros

Management is always looking for ways to improve the company and make it better for clients and employees. Pay is fair with competitive bonus' for sales and spa personnel. Doctors are very competent and tell clients the truth about what they need.

Cons

Another employee said it, there are not enough hours in the day. Always busy and exciting.

2. "Great team environment, great Doctors, great management"

Current Employee - Marketing Assistant in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing Assistant in Boca Raton, FL

Pros

I can say that I am proud to work at Sleek Surgical and MedSpa. The managers are competent and friendly and I'm pleased to work with Board Certified Doctors such as Dr. LaGrasso in Ft. Lauderdale, Dr. Haramis, Dr. SInger in New York and Dr. Walek in Boston.

Sleek Surgical & MedSpa has a great atmosphere and I like working on always maintaining our patient support.

Cons

Not enough time in the day to get things done!

3. "Overall Fair Company, Trying to Make It Work"

Pros

Really liked working here. There were really great employees. They are making a lot of changes, which can be frustrating but I know that it will all work out in the end. I really liked how everyone worked together. Loved my store and my girls! I enjoyed getting to know some of the patients too. At SLEEK you are always busy, which I love.

Cons

Honestly, sometimes dealing with so many personalities all day- its a roller coaster of patients all day.

4. "Good experience"

Pros

Growing company. There is room for advancement if you are good at what you do and really add value to the company. It can be a fun place to work at times, if you don't let the stress get to you.

Cons

Sometimes it's like a popularity contest working among so many ladies. Overall not bad, but can be annoying at times especially trying to meet sales quotas and competing against other locations.