KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

57 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Being able to work from home and have a flexible schedule has allowed me to take care of health issues and even go back to school.(in 7 reviews)
  • "Here I can actually grow as a manager and still be effective and in touch with my people.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great company for Developers

Apr 12, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a Software Developer I enjoy working remotely and the freedom to set my hours. There is, however, a daily stand-up meeting at a set time which is mandatory. Smart is passionate about constant innovation and my manager regularly encourages you to try new things, even if the results sometimes don’t work out. Tasks are estimated together with the team lead, as they do in other dev teams. Overall, it’s a great match for me because I appreciate the creative freedom, and straight forward approach to quality code. And yes, the pay is good as well.

Cons

Ability to use a more diverse tech stack.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Employment Survey

Mar 4, 2022 - Team Leader in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

A healthy working environment - fun and so far I still enjoyed my stay with the company.

Cons

System tool sometimes have issues but were eventually fix right away. We understand that its not really easy to maintain such system tool and imperfections are always there but the good thing is that the management are really to open and tried to fixed it right away.

2 people found this review helpful
  3. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Horrible place to work for software engineers

Mar 29, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Newest technology stack, you will learn a lot

Cons

- Long hiring process (3 interviews and 1 coding test) - No flexible working hours as mentioned on job description - No proper onboarding process - Micro management - Bad communications, they talk behind your back instead of directly addressing the problems with you - Bad working hours Basically they treat you like a robot, not human, and they put a lot of distrust in you. Each task has its own estimation and most likely you will work longer than that, they don't care if you face problems or anything else that slows you down. They expect you to work 8 hours / day according to their predetermined tasks, which means you should work over 10 hours to get paid 8 hours / day

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The Best Company I Have Worked For Who Aims for Consistent Continuous Improvement

Jan 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with Smart Apartment Data for a couple of years. My colleagues have always been transparent with everything that goes on even at the highest levels of the organization. This is where I have fully experienced what employee-centricity is. As expected, there are deliverables; but in between those, there is still a genuine concern and a sincere desire to not only help solve the problems of our clients - but of the employees as well. Our tools are constantly evolving to meet the needs of our clients and for the employees to have a comfortable and and easier working atmosphere. Growth in the company is more than just an idea, it is done. I have grown professionally through the skills that I have learned. There definitely is a culture of learning as management always provides and invests in the development of their employees. In the past couple of years, I have seen several entry-level agents grow to be successfull team leaders; and team leaders grow to be successful managers. I see myself working here for quiet some time and growing to be the best version of my professional self.

Cons

Some of the deliverables, just like any other company, could be a bit challenging; but the management never failed to provide the right timelines, tools, and training.

4 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Working for 3 years and seeing more years with Smart

Dec 14, 2021 - Customer Support Specialist in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really happy with working in Smart. I love how free I am with managing my tasks and other responsibilities. Communication with my direct supervisor and colleagues are great. Working remotely is a great perk that I enjoy and I am already looking into getting a promotion and more in the future.

Cons

Working from home is a great perk, but as someone who is a social person, the only con is not being able to just tap someone next to you and chat during your break/s.

3 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company and Great People

Jan 4, 2021 - Human Resources
    Business Outlook

Pros

Spend more time at home and with family by working from home. Have a salary wherein you find yourself comfortable and happy. Work with people who are just a chat or call away and willing to help you out anytime. Kind and caring management from top to bottom.

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of any.

3 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

Like family

Dec 27, 2018 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Exciting company to be a part of, with really talented people around. I think what makes Smart unique is that they treat you like family.

Cons

About the only con is the extensive interviewing process. In the end, it was worth it.

9 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great company to work for

Mar 15, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love the flexibility of working remotely and the benefits are also great. Very entrepreneurial organization with good culture. Best part for me is respect of work life balance.

Cons

None that i can think of

Continue reading
    7 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Innovative, Stable, Growing Company that focuses on the employees work/life balance

Feb 28, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart is a quickly growing company that places a tremendous focus on employee work/life balance. The opportunity to have a fulfilling career, work with amazing people and office remotely is something not easily found. Management is easily accessible, and all issues and/or concerns are addressed, not ignored. Smart listens to employee and customer ideas and implements where possible.

Cons

As with any quickly growing company, issues arise. However, all concerns/issues are immediately addressed and, processes and procedures are implemented, to eliminate future occurrences.

6 people found this review helpful
  10. 3.0
    Former Employee

Interested in the bottom line only

Oct 27, 2017 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home, somewhat flexible hours

Cons

Hours, must make up time taken off, only paid for the actual call not time working, not much room for advancement, unorganized, the pay is not great

Continue reading
    7 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Reviews

SMART Apartment Data Reviews FAQs

SMART Apartment Data has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 37 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at SMART Apartment Data to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -11% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, SMART Apartment Data employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at SMART Apartment Data. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.

77% of SMART Apartment Data employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SMART Apartment Data 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at SMART Apartment Data to be career development, culture, management and the cons to be benefits .

Popular Careers with SMART Apartment Data Job Seekers