SMART Apartment Data Reviews | Glassdoor

SMART Apartment Data Reviews

4.6
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Great company to work for"

I worked at SMART Apartment Data full-time

Pros

Love the flexibility of working remotely and the benefits are also great. Very entrepreneurial organization with good culture. Best part for me is respect of work life balance.

Cons

None that i can think of

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in your team, they are your best asset.

"Interested in the bottom line only"

Pros

Work from home, somewhat flexible hours

Cons

Hours, must make up time taken off, only paid for the actual call not time working, not much room for advancement, unorganized, the pay is not great

Advice to Management

Care more about your employees

"Growth, Stability, Work from home, Support"

Current Employee - Business Development Executive in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Business Development Executive in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've been working with Smart for over 3 years. I started in an entry level position and moved into positions with more responsibility and eventually was supervising one of the largest teams in the company. Smart provides a platform for ideas to be heard which I love because I'm very detailed and opinionated. The company embraces your strengths and partners you with a position not just based on their needs but a position you can thrive in. After years working on the operations side of the company I have moved into inside sales and I love my job even more. The support of management made the transition smooth and I was provided with the tools and information I need to be successful.

Cons

Not really a con but, must be a self starter. Management evaluates your work and ensures you are completing your job expectations but you do not have someone watching you all day. You have to be disciplined to accomplish the work you need to do.

"Excellent Job"

Current Employee - Market Research Analyst in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Market Research Analyst in Austin, TX

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I work full time in Smart Apartment Data, this started as a desk job. When time passed, I get to know and love the job that I once took lightly. I have an Amazing team that helped me grow not just in work but personally. Learned to incorporate the values taught by Managers and Supervisors. Top of that, everyone treats everyone as a family.

Cons

Cons may not be a proper word for this. The task given may be temporary because you might be given a different task to help out the TEAM towards reaching the Goal. Well, this is the grow I was talking about. Task might be challenging but it'll help you Improve in a lot of ways.

Advice to Management

Communication is the Key. Communication leads to community, that is, to understanding and mutual valuing. Help us grow individually, the team grows and the company grows. Keep it up!

"A Career Worth Keeping."

Current Employee - Team Supervisor in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Team Supervisor in Austin, TX

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been working with SMART for almost a year now and looking forward for more years exploring- developing skills in managing people, gaining more knowledge and imparting it to colleagues sharing same passion in this wide industry we are in . SMART does not only gives me a good career but a great opportunity to develop my interpersonal skills. It allows me to interact with awesome people with various knowledge in apartment industry and more. I know that there are still a lot to learn out there but with conviction I must say that with my day to day experience with SMART and the people I am working with, I have gained a lot. Colleagues and upper management are awesome. They make sure that when one needs help there is someone who can help promptly. With SMART you may be able to end your day with both gratitude and satisfaction.

And together, as one family, we take good care of each other; and as one, we move forward to same goal.

Cons

Keeping someone's focus is sometimes a bit difficult specifically when challenges hit you personally. Especially if working full time, problems might affect ones work performance greatly. You have to come in on time and fix hours, and when circumstantial problems take in, having a STRONG motivation that fuels and keeps your determination burning is a must.

Advice to Management

Keep a good and open communication with the Team.

6. "Amazing Opportunity"

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data part-time

Pros

I have been very fortunate to work with the team at SMART Apartment Data for several years. What began as a work/ life balance position has become an opportunity of a lifetime to work with bright engaged individuals working towards a mutual goal of success in all aspects of our lives.

Cons

It is difficult to identify a con. I would say it is a personal con where I find it difficult to disconnect, but the team has made several changes to encourage this balance.

Advice to Management

Continue to ask how to be better because the changes are right on track.

"Amazing Opportunity"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data part-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Smart Apartment Data has provided me the ability to work remotely and balance my personal life with my work goals. More importantly it has given me the opportunity to see the process by which success can come to an organization when the team members are able to create their own balance and be driven personally towards a goal. I consider myself very fortunate to have found a legitimate alternative to the traditional work setting.

Cons

Balance can be difficult if you are not self motivated. It is important set your own personal goals in addition to the work goals set out for you to make sure you are successful. I've found asking for help is the best way to learn how to manage work and life together.

Advice to Management

Continue to see feedback from your team members to make Smart a better company to work with.

"Love this opportunity!"

Current Employee - Construction in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Construction in Austin, TX

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data part-time

Pros

I am a single mom of 3, I work a part-time job and my kids are very active in sports. Working for Smart Apartment allows me to continue to do all of these things and work for them in every spare moment I have! Because its hourly and can work at my own free time, I can add additional income to our household.

Cons

I have been working here for about 6 months and have no cons.

9. "great place to work"

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

flexible hours; friendly & understanding staff/supervisors. someone is always available to you if you ever need anything.

Cons

no major cons I can think of.

10. "Great Work From Home Company"

Current Employee - New Construction Research in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - New Construction Research in Austin, TX

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I enjoy working for Smart because it is a real work from home job. The pay is hourly so you get paid when you are working. The hours are extremely flexible so it is great for moms who want to be involved with their kids. There is always someone to support you if you need help. There is opportunity for advancement. This is a job that can be your career.

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of as long as you can motivate yourself and manage your time this will be a great job.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Continue rewarding the employees for good work. I really enjoy the lunch meetings that give the opportunity to really get to know all the team members.