SMART Apartment Data Reviews

1. 5.0

Great Company and Great People

Jan 4, 2021 - Human Resources
    Business Outlook

Pros

Spend more time at home and with family by working from home. Have a salary wherein you find yourself comfortable and happy. Work with people who are just a chat or call away and willing to help you out anytime. Kind and caring management from top to bottom.

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of any.

2. 5.0

Like family

Dec 27, 2018 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Exciting company to be a part of, with really talented people around. I think what makes Smart unique is that they treat you like family.

Cons

About the only con is the extensive interviewing process. In the end, it was worth it.

3. 5.0

Reports

Aug 4, 2015 - Reports in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been on with Smart for a few months, and every encounter has been a pleasure. The interview process was very relaxed, not intimidating at all. During the interview process, you will get a good feel of the work that you will do. You will be able to see the screens you will use and get a good idea of the simplicity of the job. I have yet to have a bad experience with Smart. Everyone that I have encountered (mostly through chat) has been very helpful and kind. The managment team is so down to earth and open to listening to your honest concerns. I have never worked under better managment. Each one of them is kind, compassionate and understanding, which is not something too common with very many managers in this day. The work itself is so simple and stress free. The schedule is flexible. Overall, Smart is a pleasure to work for. I recently had a situation that caused me to miss some hours. I thought that my job was on the line. Instead, management reached out to me to make sure I was okay and to tell me that I was doing a great job. They reassured me that everything would be okay. Do you know another company that would do that? I don't. If you are looking for a work at home job that allows a flexible schedule with no stress involved, apply with Smart Apartment Data.

Cons

I honestly can't think of a downside to working with Smart.

4. 5.0

A Career Worth Keeping.

Jan 30, 2017 - Team Supervisor in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working with SMART for almost a year now and looking forward for more years exploring- developing skills in managing people, gaining more knowledge and imparting it to colleagues sharing same passion in this wide industry we are in . SMART does not only gives me a good career but a great opportunity to develop my interpersonal skills. It allows me to interact with awesome people with various knowledge in apartment industry and more. I know that there are still a lot to learn out there but with conviction I must say that with my day to day experience with SMART and the people I am working with, I have gained a lot. Colleagues and upper management are awesome. They make sure that when one needs help there is someone who can help promptly. With SMART you may be able to end your day with both gratitude and satisfaction. And together, as one family, we take good care of each other; and as one, we move forward to same goal.

Cons

Keeping someone's focus is sometimes a bit difficult specifically when challenges hit you personally. Especially if working full time, problems might affect ones work performance greatly. You have to come in on time and fix hours, and when circumstantial problems take in, having a STRONG motivation that fuels and keeps your determination burning is a must.

3 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Growth, Stability, Work from home, Support

Sep 25, 2017 - Business Development Executive in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working with Smart for over 3 years. I started in an entry level position and moved into positions with more responsibility and eventually was supervising one of the largest teams in the company. Smart provides a platform for ideas to be heard which I love because I'm very detailed and opinionated. The company embraces your strengths and partners you with a position not just based on their needs but a position you can thrive in. After years working on the operations side of the company I have moved into inside sales and I love my job even more. The support of management made the transition smooth and I was provided with the tools and information I need to be successful.

Cons

Not really a con but, must be a self starter. Management evaluates your work and ensures you are completing your job expectations but you do not have someone watching you all day. You have to be disciplined to accomplish the work you need to do.

6. 5.0

Excellent Job

Apr 7, 2017 - Market Research Analyst in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I work full time in Smart Apartment Data, this started as a desk job. When time passed, I get to know and love the job that I once took lightly. I have an Amazing team that helped me grow not just in work but personally. Learned to incorporate the values taught by Managers and Supervisors. Top of that, everyone treats everyone as a family.

Cons

Cons may not be a proper word for this. The task given may be temporary because you might be given a different task to help out the TEAM towards reaching the Goal. Well, this is the grow I was talking about. Task might be challenging but it'll help you Improve in a lot of ways.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Amazing Opportunity

Aug 1, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart Apartment Data has provided me the ability to work remotely and balance my personal life with my work goals. More importantly it has given me the opportunity to see the process by which success can come to an organization when the team members are able to create their own balance and be driven personally towards a goal. I consider myself very fortunate to have found a legitimate alternative to the traditional work setting.

Cons

Balance can be difficult if you are not self motivated. It is important set your own personal goals in addition to the work goals set out for you to make sure you are successful. I've found asking for help is the best way to learn how to manage work and life together.

3 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0

Exceptional Company

Jun 18, 2015 - Directory Team Manager in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart is a wonderful company and is the very best part-time, work from home job I have ever had. It has allowed me to grow and excel within the company. Leo is an exceptional owner who appreciates his employees. Kristina is an outstanding supervisor who goes above and beyond for her team members. Each and every team member strives to provide the very best of themselves. The product that we provide to exceptional.

Cons

I have absolutely no complaints about this company. It is wonderful to be able to work a schedule around my child's schedule so that I can be a hands on parent.

4 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0

Great Work From Home Company

Jan 6, 2016 - New Construction Research in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoy working for Smart because it is a real work from home job. The pay is hourly so you get paid when you are working. The hours are extremely flexible so it is great for moms who want to be involved with their kids. There is always someone to support you if you need help. There is opportunity for advancement. This is a job that can be your career.

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of as long as you can motivate yourself and manage your time this will be a great job.

10. 5.0

Work from home, Supportive, Flexible hours, Part time

Dec 5, 2015 - Team Supervisor in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love working from home!! Part time hours that are only Monday through Friday. I'm able to make my own schedule which allows me to work around my kids schedules. Room to grow if you are looking to learn more and move throughout the company. Management is accessible and takes feedback seriously. Innovative, the company is always improving processes or adding things to improve job quality.

Cons

No complaints of the company. Any feedback I have offered has been quickly addressed and taken into consideration.

1 person found this review helpful