SMART Apartment Data Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 24, 2019

4.5
  1. "great place to work"

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data part-time for less than a year

Pros

flexible hours; friendly & understanding staff/supervisors. someone is always available to you if you ever need anything.

Cons

no major cons I can think of.

SMART Apartment Data2016-02-04
  2. "Great Work From Home Company"

Current Employee - New Construction Research in Austin, TX

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data part-time for more than a year

Pros

I enjoy working for Smart because it is a real work from home job. The pay is hourly so you get paid when you are working. The hours are extremely flexible so it is great for moms who want to be involved with their kids. There is always someone to support you if you need help. There is opportunity for advancement. This is a job that can be your career.

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of as long as you can motivate yourself and manage your time this will be a great job.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Continue rewarding the employees for good work. I really enjoy the lunch meetings that give the opportunity to really get to know all the team members.

SMART Apartment Data2016-01-07

"Work from home, Supportive, Flexible hours, Part time"

Current Employee - Team Supervisor in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data part-time for more than a year

Pros

Love working from home!! Part time hours that are only Monday through Friday. I'm able to make my own schedule which allows me to work around my kids schedules. Room to grow if you are looking to learn more and move throughout the company. Management is accessible and takes feedback seriously. Innovative, the company is always improving processes or adding things to improve job quality.

Cons

No complaints of the company. Any feedback I have offered has been quickly addressed and taken into consideration.

Advice to Management

Management is doing well by being accessible and hearing out their team members. Continue to be innovative and grow.

SMART Apartment Data2015-12-05

"Good place and group of people to work with!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data part-time for less than a year

Pros

Good communitcation, flexibility, good management team, good team work, good training and all around good group to work with.

Cons

Haven't found any real issues, yet. It does require being on the computer and phone alot.

Advice to Management

Management seems to be doing well. There aren't any issues I've seen since I've worked with this company.

SMART Apartment Data2015-10-29
  5. "Super Flexible"

Updater in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data

Pros

Able to fit work into a busy schedule Lots of support via Chat

Cons

System issues ( which are usually addressed quickly)

Advice to Management

I think this position is really great. Realistically you get paid for the work we do and we get to work from home. I think the flexibility is the best selling point. Occasionally you deal with grumpy people on the phone but that has nothing to do with the company. It is more an issue with those properties. My only advice would be to process system updates overnight so you don't have to worry about slowing down the... system.

SMART Apartment Data2015-10-08
  6. "Very Flexible"

Properties in Port Saint Lucie, FL

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data

Pros

I have worked for Smart for a little over 8 months. It has been a positive experience right from the interviewing process. Being able to work from home has allowed me to have a flexible work schedule.

Cons

Only thing I can find wrong, we do have system issues. But they are always fixed very quickly.

Advice to Management

Keep up the lines of communication. I really like using SLACK. You are able to get answers to questions within seconds.

SMART Apartment Data2015-08-23
  7. "Reports"

Reports in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data

Pros

I have been on with Smart for a few months, and every encounter has been a pleasure. The interview process was very relaxed, not intimidating at all. During the interview process, you will get a good feel of the work that you will do. You will be able to see the screens you will use and get a good idea of the simplicity of the job. I have yet to have a bad experience with Smart. Everyone that I have encountered... (mostly through chat) has been very helpful and kind. The managment team is so down to earth and open to listening to your honest concerns. I have never worked under better managment. Each one of them is kind, compassionate and understanding, which is not something too common with very many managers in this day. The work itself is so simple and stress free. The schedule is flexible. Overall, Smart is a pleasure to work for. I recently had a situation that caused me to miss some hours. I thought that my job was on the line. Instead, management reached out to me to make sure I was okay and to tell me that I was doing a great job. They reassured me that everything would be okay. Do you know another company that would do that? I don't. If you are looking for a work at home job that allows a flexible schedule with no stress involved, apply with Smart Apartment Data.

Cons

I honestly can't think of a downside to working with Smart.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! You are appreciated!

SMART Apartment Data2015-08-04

"fun and flexible"

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data

Pros

Working for SMART has been an extremely positive experience for me! Being able to work from home and have a flexible schedule has allowed me to take care of health issues and even go back to school. Even though I work from home, I feel like I am very much a part of my team. My managers have always addressed any concerns promptly and effectively and the CEO is very down-to-earth and great at what he does! Overall, I... have thoroughly enjoyed working for SMART.

Cons

There are occasionally some system issues, but they are always fixed very quickly, sometimes within 10 minutes of being reported.

SMART Apartment Data2015-07-14

"Honest Review"

I worked at SMART Apartment Data

Pros

this job is a part time position you will be able to work from home this is a contract position

Cons

equipment is not supplied paid on keystrokes, therefore any lag is not good access to manager is a problem no benefits offered low hourly wage

Advice to Management

owner needs to be more involved with employees read the negative reviews and learn from them

SMART Apartment Data2015-08-07

"Exceptional Company"

Directory Team Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data

Pros

Smart is a wonderful company and is the very best part-time, work from home job I have ever had. It has allowed me to grow and excel within the company. Leo is an exceptional owner who appreciates his employees. Kristina is an outstanding supervisor who goes above and beyond for her team members. Each and every team member strives to provide the very best of themselves. The product that we provide to... exceptional.

Cons

I have absolutely no complaints about this company. It is wonderful to be able to work a schedule around my child's schedule so that I can be a hands on parent.

SMART Apartment Data2015-06-18