SNI Companies Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.1
Derek Dewan

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Definitely one of the best/better staffing companies, especially when it comes to work life balance and quality" (in 20 reviews)

• "A positive work environment with strong management and training" (in 17 reviews)

Cons
  • "Very high turnover rate/Benefits could be better" (in 17 reviews)

• "But everyone from your teammates to upper management is there to cheer you on and support you in whichever way they can" (in 13 reviews)

1. "Sports & Nutrition"

Former Employee - Office Administrator in Medley, FL
    Former Employee - Office Administrator in Medley, FL

I worked at SNI Companies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The owners & everyone is nice.
    I will miss them

Cons

I dont have negative comments

Advice to Management

N/A

2. "Job seeker"

Pros

Nothing. They made me feel positive at first until I started getting the cold shoulder.

Cons

Recruiters will tell you they will help you then will ignore all your calls and emails. Had this experience with 4 different people. They seemed genuine until they started a avoiding me.

Advice to Management

Close the door with clients don’t ignore or lie to them. At least give them the common courtesy of letting them know you can’t help them and why instead of lying to them and making them feel like crap wondering what went wrong...

3. "Not A Perm Position"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at SNI Companies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They have many employers to choose from.

Cons

They misrepresented a position stating it was Perm/FT, but it was a Temp/FT instead. Why would I take a Temp positions when I'm hearing back from real employers?

Advice to Management

Be honest with employees. I turned down 2 positions because they were not honest with me.

4. "Unhappy and very displeased"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in North Andover, MA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in North Andover, MA

I have been working at SNI Companies full-time

Pros

She found a job placement

Cons

After informing Loubna the recruiter my desired minimum rate she kept calling offering a position oh $5 under my desired salary and assured me after 3 months I would be converted to perm with a “significant raise” which met my minimum rate. I accepted the position under false pretenses and once I hit almost the 5 month mark with four children to care for and couldn’t afford to do anything besides pay bills I decided to contact her and she’s been dodging my calls and emails. Once I reached out to management as well as my “supervisor” they decided to end my assignment effective immediately for no REAL legitimate reason when I’ve put my best foot forward and asked a simple question. I felt super let down.

May 14, 2018 – Corporate Project Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience and feedback with us. I am sorry to hear that your assignment with SNI Companies didn’t play out the way you expected it to. Feeling as though you “accepted the... More

5. "Zero interest in the contractors"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at SNI Companies full-time

Pros

Managed to get me a job

Cons

There is zero interest and very low level support from management. They don't check how their contractor is doing, don't call, don't ask how I'm doing.

Advice to Management

Make a phone call...

Apr 12, 2018 – Corporate Project Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received the support you would like while on contract with us. We are committed to providing excellent customer... More

6. "Hopefully things change"

I worked at SNI Companies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Co workers nice and helpful

Cons

SR Management lack of respect for employees

Advice to Management

the way you shut down offices is disgusting you don't care how this effects the person. One day you have a job and everything is fine the next day office is closing we don't have a position for you leave your keys and get out. You're heartless! I hope one day someone close to you is treated the same way and maybe you will understand how difficult it is ....you are not good people. I understand downsizing is needed and it can be done respectfully think about how your actions or lack of kindness or common decency can really effect someone's life...treat your staff better. FYI - the reviews stating No Cons this company is great so transparent not fooling anyone and it makes SNI - GEE look pathetic and desperate-treat your staff better and you will have better reviews

May 11, 2018 – Corporate Project Manager

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. I’m sorry to hear that you felt the way the office was closed was abrupt. With the GEE Group and SNI Companies merger we have strategically looked... More

"Great Temp Company"

I have been working at SNI Companies full-time

Pros

Recruiter will look for work for you and place you at a company that best fits the needs you are looking for and what they have available. Work with them and they will work with you.

Cons

No Cons for this company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

"staffing coordinator"

I have been working at SNI Companies full-time

Pros

Fun job, flexible, and fun

Cons

there are no cons

9. "Lie of Omission"

I have been working at SNI Companies full-time

Pros

You can pretty much call on any company anywhere to develop business as no one owns a client, only a contacts within the prospect company.

Cons

When the company states that you get 15 PT days off plus holidays what they fail to tell you is that if your a permanent recruiter they are all unpaid days. As a Perm recruiter the company pays a recoverable draw. The party line is that the employees on draw do get the full draw amount during holiday and vacation time. However the amount of the craw recovery is never decreased to reflect time off be it a holiday or a PT day. In addition, with a start time of 8:00 and a end time of 5:00 there is no paid lunch.

Advice to Management

Offer full disclosure to potential hires

Mar 12, 2018 – Corporate Project Manager

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I would like to encourage you, as a current employee with us here at SNI Companies, to reach out to our HR Director Monique Tuzo Furman, either by email... More

"Constantly evolving into a better organization"

Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Buffalo Grove, IL
    Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Buffalo Grove, IL

I have been working at SNI Companies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The teamwork and collaboration both internally and with clients is unparalleled. We recently updated the commission structure and as a result most of our Staffing Managers are making more money. We are constantly adapting our technology to make us stronger in the market and better at our jobs.

Cons

We could use more staff in some of our offices. The waiting period for the benefits can be a bit cumbersome. I wish we could sign up for benefits from day one.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Thank you for innovating!!