SPADA Innovations Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Na"

Current Employee - Director in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Director in San Diego, CA

I have been working at SPADA Innovations full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great place to work so, one of the best i have had

Cons

Nothing negative to say here nothing else

Advice to Management

Management os one of the best I had

"Awesome company to work for. Treats employees well and provides generous benefits!"

Current Employee - Current Employee in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Current Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at SPADA Innovations full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is a young company that has been good not only to the current employees and contractor, but to the ones that no longer work there. SPADA provides vacation, paid Christmas leave!!! and yes fully paid medical, dental and eye insurance to its full time employees. It has also gone as far as allowing outgoing contractors to keep their company furnished laptops and cell phones in order to help them transition to other projects. SPADA also puts a high priority on calling back former employees or contractors as required. This is a very rare and very caring thing and above expectation thing to do.

Cons

Not much in terms of cons. The company has a very promising and necessary technology that should provide an outstanding growth and with it, even better job opportunities.

Advice to Management

Continue caring for your employees and make sure that the company stays its course and provides a bright future.

3. "GREAT place to work!"

Current Employee - Office Manager in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Office Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at SPADA Innovations full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Gifted leadership, accessible and approachable corporate officers, exciting company culture, engaging and challenging work, GREAT team, GREAT benefits, GREAT work/life balance & flexibility, GREAT location, GREAT amenities (free executive gym membership, company-paid parking in attached garage), GREAT to be on the cutting-edge in high-tech GREEN industry!

Cons

There's only one ME to wear all the hats I get to wear! Plus, the executive gym doesn't stock my brand of shampoo, alas (but it DOES have free towels!).

Advice to Management

Continue to get the word out! GO GPON!

4. "As far as I'm concerned, they treated me awesome!"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in San Diego, CA

I worked at SPADA Innovations (More than a year)

Pros

I worked at SPADA Innovations until 3 months ago and I definitively disagree with the negative remark posted on this company. Contrary to what was previously posted, management puts employees first and treats them more than decently. I was a former full-time employee that had to leave for personal reasons and the company has gone the extra mile to help me through this process. I also know of contractor employers that ended their contracts and were able to take their laptops and phones to help them find other job opportunities. The sad part about it is that if the person that wrote the negative remark was a indeed a former Project Manager of the company, the negative comment was posted out of a SPADA provided laptop. I hope that comment doesn't involve a former employee of SPADA because it leaves very little to say about the persons it points to and if false, its unfair to them. Maybe there is competition that doesn't like what SPADA has to offer! Take comments with a grain of salt and do your own evaluation.

Cons

Absolutely none! SPADA is doing the very best possible to treat their employees fairly.

Advice to Management

Keep your chin up and continue doing your best! Take negative comments like the one posted with a grain of salt. They will happen from time to time and for no good reason!

5. "New Green Tech Company on Fast Growth"

Pros

Exciting company with excellent management.

Cons

Engineering to accept Green Technology