- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - South Carolina
- - Charleston, SC Area
- - Charleston, SC
- - Daniel Island, SC
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
- India - All Cities
- - Orissa
- - Gujarat
- - Vadodara, India Area
- - Vadodara
Found 61 of over 68 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "The culture is amazing and really infectious." (in 9 reviews)
- "People were always helpful and nice" (in 7 reviews)
- "Work Life Balance, Coordination, Communication, Teamwork, Environment" (in 4 reviews)
- "The work environment is informal and casual." (in 4 reviews)
- "Leadership is great to work with and very transparent." (in 3 reviews)
- "SPARC has definitely experienced growing pains and at times communication could have been better." (in 4 reviews)
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Sep 15, 2022 - Director of Quality Engineering in Charleston, SCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great growth opportunities. Great culture. Very talented teams and awesome projects!
There were no cons working here.
- Former Employee★★★★★Sep 19, 2022 - Supply Chain AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I guess the bonuses are nice
This company doesn't care for their employees especially if you are at the bottom...not much room for growth, lack of support and resources from upper management, small team and high turnover. I was missing 3 people on my team and had to carry extra weight for over 8 months.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun 13, 2022 - DesignerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Everyone is very friendly and collaborative
Corporate structure keeps employees at a low level and severely underpayed
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Feb 18, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Best work experience of my career!
The commute on Clements Ferry.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Apr 23, 2021 - SME Account Manager in Charleston, SCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Culture, people, Fun. innovative, and challenging
pay, focus time, direction, and management
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Sep 23, 2020 - Tax AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great leaders & Work/Life balance.
The most complicated intercompany transactions system.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 22, 2019 - Senior Software Engineer in Daniel Island, SCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Paycheck - I can't even come up with the 5 word minimum!
- This place is daycare for all the hipster dorks living in the Charleston area - Only a few lame & boring projects to work on - Almost exclusively government projects - Annoying wannabe Silicon Valley "culture" - Have to do bait & switch to get you to work there - Managers will lie to you - Lots of people screwing around all day - Not the place to stay current or advance your tech skillsContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 16, 2018 - Senior Software Engineer in Charleston, SCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- People were always helpful and nice - Great work life balance, always understood when you needed to have a half day for personal reasons - Senior software engineers were willing to teach and have learning sessions - Good salaries for Charleston SC
- Part of Booz-Allen Hamilton now and the large company bureaucracy happenedContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun 6, 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing atmosphere Friendly people Great work and home balance
Below market salary Owned by government contracts No growth opportunity No annual bonus Annual salary raise does not correspond with performance No guarantee of salary increase with position movementContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Mar 15, 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Experience, learned a lot.
Communication within organization is difficult sometimes,
SPARC Reviews FAQs
SPARC has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 68 reviews left anonymously by employees. 70% of employees would recommend working at SPARC to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
70% of SPARC employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SPARC 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.