KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

SPH Analytics

Is this your company?

SPH Analytics

Add a Review

SPH Analytics Employee Reviews about "great people"

Updated May 24, 2017

Found 9 of over 142 reviews

SPH Analytics President & Chief Executive Officer Amy Amick (no image)
Amy Amick
Pros
  • "Our Leadership Team is made up of great people that are hands-on and are genuinely invested in their teams(in 9 reviews)

• "Work environment is like a start up and everyone is equal contributor in a true Agile setting(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Be prepared to work long hours for mediocre pay(in 6 reviews)

• "The company has been for sale for some time and no one wants to buy the sinking ship(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of SPH Analytics and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "great people"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Highly Recommend

Mar 9, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoy my position at SPH Analytics. It is a productive and relaxed office, where it is not uncommon to hear a group standing around a desk to discuss a project together. I feel appreciated for the work that I do here. Our Leadership Team is made up of great people that are hands-on and are genuinely invested in their teams. The CEO is always approachable with an open door and he holds round table meetings every month with employees to stay informed and provide company updates.

Cons

None that I can think of

1 person found this review helpful
    2. 2.0
      Former Employee

Sr Data Analysts

May 24, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Overall a great company to work for. This company has taught me many lessons and I met many great people.

Cons

Need to decrease one layer of politics and see through all the hard working people. New CEO, Amy Amick, comes in at the right time and I hope she is able to see through all the layers between her and hard working people. She is a great individual and I am confident tides will turn.

3. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Growing Pains

Dec 22, 2016 - Account/Project Manager in Lawrenceville, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people are great, relaxed dress code, minimal micro-management of employees, lots of opportunities for upward mobility for eligible and hard-working employees. A good number of employee activities.

Cons

No Christmas bonuses, lower than average pay, not enough staffing in any departments, significant growing pains across all departments as the company transitions from small company to a mid-sized company. A lot of outdated technology (employee computers 5+ years old, archaic Analytics software, old legacy systems with flaws, and no personnel that knows how to fix/operate.

2 people found this review helpful
    4. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Learning Experience!

Mar 1, 2016 - Call Center Quality Monitor in Duluth, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people that are very approachable that enjoy being around others in a fast-paced environment. Great atmosphere of trainers and development staff to provide great feedback and provide techniques to develop phone skills. Great flexibility for both full time and part time schedules.

Cons

There needs to be better communication within the lead management team in regards to outbound and inbound regulations for each project to provide the best accurate information to all other staff. Limited offers for various opportunities within the company.

5. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great people

Dec 28, 2015 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, unique product and great future

Cons

Promote more on remote work

6. 5.0

I have been working for Symphony Performance Health

Mar 24, 2015 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company with a lot of opportunity. Great people to work with and good leadership. Good pay and benefits offered with commission opportunities. A very good time to be a part of this companies expansion.

Cons

If you don't like sales it won't be for you. Every sales company has a weekly and monthly expectation to be met.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work. I love it

Feb 16, 2015 - Inside Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment and work with great people. Leadership is great and willing to help where needed Continuously practicing to improve overall performance.

Cons

None that come to mind. Honestly

8. 2.0

Not that fun

Sep 11, 2014 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people are great and benefits are descent. The people are really fun and enjoyable to be around which makes coming into the office easier when I am there.

Cons

Work-life balance is definitely a con. There was a time that we could work from home where I am more productive at time but now they (HR and the Execs) have made it very difficult to do so. Personal growth is another con. Not many times to grow and the company is very unorganized. The execs are very unprofessional at times and very arrogant.

2 people found this review helpful
    9. 5.0

Exciting future

Aug 6, 2014 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very supportive teams, everyone pulls together to meet a common goal. The people are great and really buy into the vision. Management is very outcome oriented, and supports flexibility in work schedules so long as goals are being met. Great vision and strategy in place, very exciting future.

Cons

As a new company there are some understandable challenges with working out some kinks with new processes and products.

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews