SPINX Company Store Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

SPINX Company Store Manager Reviews

Updated 30 Apr 2017

1.4
SPINX Company CEO Steve Spinks (no image)
Steve Spinks

"Manager for 4 years"

Former Employee - Store Manager in Greenville, SC

I worked at SPINX Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Store managers have flexible hours, bonuses and if you have a good district manager you can be moved to better stores once you prove yourself.

Cons

The company does not allow management to reward cashiers or assistant managers with the pay they deserve. If you are a store manager and all of your employees quit? Congrats you now live at the store; do not bring a blanket, you are not going to be allowed to sleep. When I left so did my boss and his all within a month of each other. I have talked to them when I have seen them around and they agree with me, never... again will they work for a company that expects 24/7 availability.

Advice to Management

Management is an okay position if you love working and do not want a family/social life. Positions below management do not pay what they deserve, positions above are stressful and they do not care what is going on at the store as long as the audits and p&l look good.

SPINX Company2017-05-01

"General Manager"

Former Employee - Store Manager in Greenville, SC

I worked at SPINX Company full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits. Good pay. Great store employees.

Cons

Under staffed, no upper management consistency, "boys club", not much support from upper management, forced me to fire a full time employee due to having a seizure while "on the clock"

Advice to Management

Listen to and support your managers, make upper management have consistent job expectations, rules and guidelines for the store managers

SPINX Company2016-06-08