STAR Team Agency Reviews

Updated Feb 9, 2021

4.9
STAR Team Agency Chief Executive Officer  Tricia Alampi
Tricia Alampi

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0

Recruiting Director

Feb 9, 2021 - Recruiting Director in Santa Fe, NM
    Business Outlook

Pros

+Great work environment +CFO and CEO are very hands on +Real remote work +Unlike working for big companies: you see your direct impact and feel like you make a difference +Flexible work

Cons

Cannot think of any disadvantages.

2. 5.0

Good for the most part

Feb 6, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in East Orange, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a stay at home mom I find it great and flexible the training with them is not hard but be prepared for client certification that is no joke. Some clients are better then others. I can get 20 hours a week most weeks and this is a part time role unless you work with more clients. I love the team here they want you to succeed and always provide training or support for you when you need it.

Cons

Training is not paid but they provide a training incentive which is small but i think is fair becauaw the training is easy and common sense stuff. It's a independent contractor role and I think most people should understand what that is before they sign up.

Chief Executive Officer

Hi there and thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled to hear that our program is a good fit for you and your family. We also take all suggestions seriously and are working to improve our training to prepare our STARS for the client certification. We appreciate you!

3. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Supportive Company dedicated to it's Team's success!

Jan 8, 2021 - Independent Contractor in Des Moines, IA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The owner and administrative staff go above and beyond to make sure that your needs are met and your career path is successful. If you are willing to put in the work, Star Team is willing to fight for your success. Positive interactions and dedication to open communication contribute the inspiring moments I've had with the leadership of this company.

Cons

I have yet to have any experience that warrants a remark in the Cons category. My expectations have been met and exceeded so far.

Chief Executive Officer

Thank you for your feedback! We strive to create the best work environment for all of our contractors and will continue to fight for your success.

4. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Cozy and Uplifting Environment

Feb 7, 2021 - Branding Specialist in Ames, IA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love that I can work remotely and create designs! I also love how uplifting and positive the staff is. It makes our virtual environment feel very cozy and welcoming.

Cons

No cons as far as I believe!

Chief Executive Officer

Hi there! Thank you for your feedback. We will continue to strive to provide a warm and uplifting virtual workspace where our STARS can grow amazing careers.

5. 5.0

First Job That Pushed Me to Be More

Jul 17, 2020 - Customer Service Agent in Gary, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love Star Team Agency, They prove themselves to be on another level. They make you feel apart of a team, and push you positively so that you grow, and accomplish more. The owners of this company, Dr. Tricia and Marc Alampi genuinely want to see you succeed. They want to see you win, and that is Rare. Being with them has made my Future clearer. I feel like I'm finally on track of making my dreams a reality, and putting me and my daughter in a place where we can be Financially Stable. Pure Awesomeness. Great Life Changing Opportunity!!!

Cons

There are always challenges to face, and hurdles to jump when doing starting something new. The determined get over, they get through. I have no cons, Its all a learning experience.

Chief Executive Officer

Thank you for your feedback! We will continue to strive to provide the best opportunities and training to our STARS. We love to see you shine and are honored to help.

6. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

I Love STAR Team Agency!

Jul 17, 2020 - Anonymous Contractor in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

STAR Team creates STARS. They provide great leadership and mentor-ship. STAR is not just a company that provides employments but provides an atmosphere of hope and success. There is simply no dream that you have that STAR Team cannot help come true. The training and development within the company allowed me to not only succeed as a business entrepreneur but to also share my story of how it all came to be. STAR provided finance tools for me to grow my business and keep it flowing. "One is better standing with a team then standing alone" There is no team I'd rather work with than with STAR Team!

Cons

There are no Cons for me at this time

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I finally found a job that I enjoy

Jul 15, 2020 - Social Media Manager in Orange, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working for star team is a great opportunity. Star Team makes you feel like a super star. Things you think you can’t do they push you and coach you until you understand. They don’t let you give up. They are truly legit. They give you the opportunity to grow and service different clients. I was able to work my way up to new positions in the company. Their Training and development coaching really prepared me for my day to day as a Customer Service Agent and complete Administrative tasks. I would refer people to for STAR Team agency.

Cons

I have no cons to report at this time

Chief Executive Officer

Thank you for your review! At STAR we truly strive to create an environment where everyone can achieve. It is our pleasure to help all of our representatives and provide growth opportunities. We welcome any feedback to help our company continue to improve.

8. 5.0

Great Company!

Apr 8, 2020 - Social Media in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, remote work, great caring management, large growth potential

Cons

I cannot think of any cons

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Work from home and flexible job systems can be better

Mar 7, 2019 - Product Support Specialist in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I get to work from home with my kids and the management is very nice and supportive. The pay is decent for a work from home job. You need to have a home computer and phone line but that was okay for me because I already had a home office

Cons

There are no benefits and the systems can be a over-complicated and confusing. It's hard to move up to hiring manager positions.

Chief Executive Officer

Thank you for your review! We understand your concern and value your feedback and have taken action to improve and simplify our systems each and everyday. Furthermore, we are providing more opportunities to move up within the company. If you have any additional suggestions you are welcome to reach out to us and we will do our best to implement those ideas if feasible.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Finally found a job I love.

Feb 27, 2019 - Hiring Manager in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home Work remotely Great team envirnmonent

Cons

Can’t succeed without being comfortable being your own boss

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 English Reviews