STONE Resource Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.5
David Sergile

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • An overall great company to work for (in 10 reviews)

• great, friendly work environment (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • I have no cons for this company (in 10 reviews)

• This is not your normal 9-5 job (in 7 reviews)

"Great company and team, very fast paced"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Roswell, GA
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Roswell, GA

I worked at STONE Resource Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Strong family environment, learn alot, very dedicated and driven company. Very strong company culture, strong focus on integrity and working hard. Great opportunity for people that work hard to make a lot of money.

Cons

Push people out quickly once they determine they will not cut it. Very metric driven, the bar sometimes is unrealistically high. Low base salary, if you aren't successful you won't make a lot of money.

Advice to Management

Spend more time with new hires and on training. The fast pace at which they are growing can make it hard to focus.

2. "Exciting Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roswell, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roswell, OH

I have been working at STONE Resource Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Culture of winning and accomplishment. Great people and comradery. Great client relationships with most of Atlanta's top brands. Dedicated successful sales people who bring new opportunities daily for recruiting teams to fill. Excellent compensation plans for people who are performance oriented. Track record of tremendous success and growth over 5 year history. Growing at fastest pace in company history in 2015. Inc 500 company in 2014.

Cons

Must be highly driven and have strong work ethic to succeed. That's the culture, like it or not? Commission plan is not aggressive for poor performers.

3. "What Stone Resoure Group has offerered me"

I have been working at STONE Resource Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

STONE Resoure Group has offered me an amazing opportunity to grow professionally. The resources provided to STONE employees are like no other and truly geer you for success. New employees are brought into a welcoming environment conducive to learning and honing your skills. Individual accomplishments are celebrated by all and are well rewarded.

Cons

Time management is a must have. Facing daily tasks with an unfocused outlook will cost you, for this is not a job the allows you to routinely complete tasks without your full attention.

Advice to Management

The management at STONE Resource Group is comprised of the hardest working of individuals. They truly work around the clock on all fronts to ensure the success of the team as a whole. These guys offer a great source of motivation for the team and have established a great environment to work in.

4. "Opportunity"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Roswell, GA

Pros

Where do I start? Incredibly positive and supportive team to work with each day. Awesome company culture with core values that each employee lives by. When you work hard, you definitely play hard.
    - Soft drinks in the fridge all day, everyday
    - Company happy hours & outings
    - Amazing benefits
    - Uncapped commission plan
    - Fast paced environment

Cons

Our CORE values boil down to Work Ethic, Accountability, Strong Character and Customer Service. This is what will lead you to success at STONE Resource Group. Without those values, it will be very difficult to succeed here.

5. "Great People, Great compensation, Room for growth!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

Pros

For someone wanting to cut their teeth in the Staffing industry, or someone wanting to transition to a company that truly cares about it's employees success STONE is perfect. The commission structure is the most competitive structure I have seen to date, and if you work your @$$ off, you will make more money than you ever thought possible. For someone looking for a financially rewarding career, with unlimited PTO, and great benefits... look no further.

Cons

The grind. This job is a grind, and will require a lot of hard work and most likely more than 40 hours a week.. this is not really a con for me because I like it, and every two weeks the pay check makes the hours worth it! But, for anyone wanting a strictly 9-5 job that will never go a minute over 40hrs a week.... STONE is not for you.

Advice to Management

With stone being 5 yrs old, they are going through some growing pains. Make sure you streamline daily processes and make sure people have one boss to report to, not multiple people asking the same question... no one wants to work in an "Office Space" like environment. All of the higher ups are great people, and genuinely care about success of everyone within STONE's walls... however constant "teaching" can be perceived as micromanagement.

6. "My experience with STONE has been top notch. The atmosphere in the office is always positive!"

I have been working at STONE Resource Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people. Its a very open and collaborative environment. It definitely feels like you're working with your family. There is also lot of room for growth, as they do a good job of promoting within. Its great to work hand in hand with every member of management as well.

Cons

Don't currently have any cons.

Advice to Management

Keep making improvements to drive us forward. Keep the environment how it is, and continue to value your employees. If you keep doing that the sky is the limit for STONE Resource Group.

7. "Great Environment!"

I have been working at STONE Resource Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been working for STONE a little less than a year and I couldn't be happier! Upper management is great and are always willing to coach and help you grow. The environment is awesome and we have a very collaborative team! Hard work and success is always recognized and rewarded.

Cons

If you have a minimum wage work ethic this company won't be a good fit for you.

8. "Great Opportunity"

I have been working at STONE Resource Group (More than a year)

Pros

STONE is a great opportunity to develop as a professional and offers a fast track to be promoted. I have seen a handful of promotions over the last several months alone.
    You can't beat the work environment at STONE. Everyone is extremely motivated and seem to care about one another; it has the feel of one big family.
    The financial opportunity is also very real. STONE recently made the Inc500 list and that growth is evident in the increasing client base which has a direct impact on your personal success.

Cons

I really enjoy what I do day in and day out. You do put in a lot of hours in this job, but it comes with a great reward!

Advice to Management

The growth I have seen in my short time at STONE shows that the management is on the right track. Keep it up!

9. "A Great Family"

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at STONE Resource Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

STONE is an extremely tight-knit community which heavily encourages teamwork and cooperation. As someone new to the company, I have always felt welcome, supported, and armed with tools for success. My lead has been ever-helpful and positive, and I don't feel like I've ever been steered in the wrong direction. You work hard at STONE, but the company is apt to reward and take care of you throughout the process.

Cons

The work hours, for some, may seem somewhat long, and some may not see the rewards the company has to offer right off the bat.

10. "Great Environment, Excellent potential."

I have been working at STONE Resource Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Growing rapidly, great work environment, close knit company culture and an excellent mix of office outings and company retreats. STONE also offers plenty of opportunities to grow within and develop as a young professional in the Atlanta area.

Cons

Management can be slightly disorganized at times, surely a result of the increased workload from the growth of the company. Other than that there are really no cons.

Advice to Management

Stay positive, stay focused. Management currently does a great job and they should keep at it!