SUBHASHINI SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Reviews | Glassdoor

SUBHASHINI SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Reviews

2.3
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Sreenivas Oruganti

1. "I worked at Subhashini Software Solutions Inc full-time for 3+ years"

Former Employee - AIX Administrator in New York, NY
    Former Employee - AIX Administrator in New York, NY

I worked at SUBHASHINI SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Diverse Work, meaning you get to learn a lot
    Strong Industry Focus
    Ability to travel to different geographies and work
    Lots of focus on culture sensitization, personal learning and network building.
    Good Salary but the variable is much more.

Cons

Nothing, so no need to say about Cons

Advice to Management

Matrix Organization which sometimes slows down the decision making process.

2. "After working 4 years with Subhashini Software Solutions Ltd....."

Former Contractor - Java Developer in San Francisco, CA
    Former Contractor - Java Developer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at SUBHASHINI SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Long time Commitments, ontime salary, proper response

Cons

appreicate if project mapping team acts fast in mapping projects to rolloff of consultants with out much delay

Advice to Management

increase project mapping team

3. "Current Experience with Subhashini software solutions Ltd."

Current Contractor - Business Analyst in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Contractor - Business Analyst in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at SUBHASHINI SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great work culture, long time opportunity,

Cons

none as such according to me.

Advice to Management

Appreciate if management provides training programme.

5. "Totally Unethical Company"

Former Freelancer - Systems Analyst in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Freelancer - Systems Analyst in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

None, Zero, Nada, Can not find any redeeming value what so ever...

Cons

This company has a big problem with paying its consultant/contractor and they are terrible with payment of your hours. Plus, they will rob you of your hours be quite on point with them paying. They also will not pay you for outstanding hours once your contract has ended.

The worst agency that I have not had the pleasure of working for at all. Please steer completely away from this company at all cost.

Advice to Management

Since their only one person and that's Sreenivas Oruganti. My advice would be for you to really look in the mirror and see what you really are.

6. "Horrible Company"

Former Employee - Programmer/Analyst in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Programmer/Analyst in Charlotte, NC

Pros

No Pros to share...All I have are cons only.

Cons

This is a worst company. Not only this, it has another sister company called Subhashini Software Solutions Inc(Scube Inc),Which is also worst.Srinivas Oruganti is the Owner,lawyer,recruiter,accontant,payroll runner etc. He is the only one in the company who works in USA.He has couple of Guys in India(Hyderabad) whom he says marketing Team.
    There is nothing to tell about these two very small fake companies. There are around 7-9 employees,including both the companies working as of now.Srinivas does the tom and jerry with these companies while applying h1b extensions...
    It's all trail and error process, If you are Dam lucky you will get the approval other wise you will be in deep problem.
    Please don't trust these gully consulting companies....

Advice to Management

Try to tell the truth at least once in your lifetime

7. "My first payroll check has bounced."

Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at SUBHASHINI SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS full-time

Pros

There are no Pros when your first payroll check bounces.

Cons

Your payroll check will bounce.

Advice to Management

Pretty sure this is illegal.

8. "Working for S-Cube has been an HR nightmare"

Current Contractor - Senior Linux Administrator in Emeryville, CA
    Current Contractor - Senior Linux Administrator in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at SUBHASHINI SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

They helped a company find me and honestly that's about the only good thing I can say about them. They didn't do any work in the company finding me really either except finding my resume.

Cons

Everything, I never met a single human being until my first day of work. Everything was done by phone, and they were kind of rude & impersonal but I was looking for a job at the moment and didn't really care.

I've opted to receive checks instead of direct deposit and besides the really annoying fact that they only pay once a month ON THE 3rd. THat's right... Most people's rent/mortgage is on the 1st. But they pay on the THIRD. Their pay term is from 16th-16th but they pay on the 3rd. But not only that... I've only received my check on time once. One time the 3rd landed on a weekend so they post dated the check for the 4th. So I received it on the 2nd. But wasn't able to cash it until AFTER my payday instead of on the last business day BEFORE the payday like every other company. One time my check didn't arrive until the Seventh. The seventh... Absolutely terrible.

The recruiter/boss there keeps his # a secret and it's impossible to get ahold of anyone by person. I believe they do this to keep you from being able to call and complain. I only received a call from the head person after I refused to send paperwork until I was paid.

Another thing, they were supposed to provide me with a laptop to work with. So the first month they sent me $500. But they didn't send me $500 of S-cube money.. Nope. They deducted it out of my first paycheck so they didn't provide me with a laptop like they were asked by the company I was contracted too. Nope, they provide IT hiring and give you, your own money to purchase a laptop.

You can work with this company, but expect issues and don't expect much from them. It's only worth it depending on what the end job is.

Advice to Management

Completely change everything you're doing. Start getting laptops ready to ship out to your clients, start paying ever two weeks or at least send out checks earlier. You pay on the 3rd but you take hours from 16th-16th. That gives you PLENTY OF TIME TO MAIL OUT CHECKS.

Publish your numbers publicly. It's obvious you're hiding because you would get too many complaints. I think I've covered everything. You were literally out of all the recruiters I've worked with you were by far the worst I've ever experienced.

9. "Horrible and Unethical"

Former Contractor - Software Architect
    Former Contractor - Software Architect

I worked at SUBHASHINI SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

None, will not do business with them again nor will I recommend this company to anyone.

Cons

Payments always issued late, then when you complain about it they make you feel guilty about it... humiliating to have to beg for you wages after the work is already complete. Refused to pay the last two months of work, won't answer the phone or email. Hired a lawyer and now we're finally getting somewhere. Look at the other reviews and you'll see several people still waiting to get paid...

Advice to Management

It may be acceptable to conduct business like this in India, but not here. Please stop being so shady.

10. "Horrible company to work with"

Pros

They are horrible company to work with ..esp Sreenivas Oruganti ! Very greedy man..He did not give me salary for my last two months of work. Said that he will release it but till now hasn't. It's been over 6 months. Do not ever join them ! Will be reporting of their malpractices to Department of Labor and make sure they close down !

Cons

Nothing..horrible company to work with

11. "I worked at Subhashini Software Solutions Inc(Scube Inc) full-time (More than a Five Year)"

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Hyderabad (India)
    Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Hyderabad (India)

I worked at SUBHASHINI SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great people that are great at their jobs
    Awesome perks
    Flexibility in almost every aspect
    Fair compensation
    A fun work environment
    Everyone is like family
    Interesting projects
    The coolest CEO you can hope for.
    The rewards for hard work are more than any other company would ever offer you.

Cons

Exponential Growth required, should be ready for productive chages.
    Lack of Basic Amenities, cleaniliness etc.

Advice to Management

Instead of just being a consulting company start some product development and provide a better career path for your employees.