SW6 Associates Recruitment Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

Recruitment Consultant

5.0
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Jason Leggatt

1. "A great place to work!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

Pros

The people and the company culture are the 2 aspects that make working at SW6 so great. Every day the office is lively, music playing, and you're working with a fab group of people who support and challenge you. The management team are brilliant with your training and progression, and even personalise incentives to make sure you're working towards something that's important to you. Always open to new ideas (whether it be related to work/team events/fitness/sports/well being), and happy to help you in whichever way they can to make sure you're doing well. Professional, fun and genuine in everything they do - it's great to be a part of it!

Cons

Friday morning's after a Thursday lunch club!

2. "Getting a job"

Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Manchester, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Manchester, England (UK)

Pros

Both Recruiters dealt with: Billy Senior and Lauren Glencross
    Great support from staff
    Very well organised
    Very efficient

Cons

I don't have any cons

3. ""Excellent Career Progression, Environment and Earning Potential""

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very supportive and encouraging environment. The commission structure and earning potential are fantastic - hard work never goes unnoticed. Incentives such as lunch clubs and holiday targets to keep everyone motivated.

Great office culture, work drinks are always eventful!

Cons

Must be very resilient and keep yourself motivated by focusing on what can be achieved - long hours but that's normal in recruitment.

SW6 Associates Response

Jan 13, 2016 – Marketing Manager

Thanks for the review! Recruitment is not the easiest job but that's why we think it's important to reward our staff when they are putting so much work in - glad to see you are kept motivated by the ... More

5. "Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant"

Current Employee - Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

Pros

The culture and the people are amazing.
    I could not ask for a better team including management!
    The benefits, commission and rewards are amazing.

Cons

Recruitment is tough!
    The hours can be long and candidate can be so difficult to organize! But that's recruitment as a career.

Advice to Management

I genuinely feel like a person not a number. Management honestly care about each and every one of us!

6. "£8,200 pay check within 4 months of being a Consultant..."

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

Pros

I didn't realise this before joining the company - I just joined because I liked everyone - but now that I am here it's become abundantly clear that we are the best rec2rec in the market! That's why we place the most candidates, have the most blinding recommendations on linked in and the owners invest the most money back in to the company!

Cons

Some graduates can be flaky, unreliable individuals. That's why when you get a good one you have to do everything you can to keep hold of them by gaining their trust, listening to what they want so and then making sure you place them in one of the top recruitment firms in the city...which I always do!

Advice to Management

Stop paying for me to go out for a bevvy on a Thursday night...it makes it terribly difficult to get into work on time on Friday mornings!

7. "From an Intern's point of view - Excellent company with great prospects - lucky to be a part of it!"

Current Intern - Graduate Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Intern - Graduate Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at SW6 Associates as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

• The office is very down to earth, friendly and a great place to work. Everyone's very driven, hard working and up for a laugh so it's a great environment.
    • Senior Management is very supportive and guides you every step of the way to help you develop your skills and with years of industry knowledge it is a great place to learn.
    • The opportunity to earn commission based on meeting targets is a huge bonus! It acts as a great incentive and gives you enough money to party at the weekend.
    • The company is going in the right direction and has some exciting plans. I am enjoying my time and hope to be a part of SW6 moving forward.

Cons

• The hours are a lot longer than that of my friends who are also doing placements and it's very challenging work.
    • It's also a high pressured role, but if you keep a clear mind and stick at it the rewards are there.

8. "Great company to work, excellent opportunities and earning potential"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Small company with a family feel
    - Excellent Benefits ( lunch clubs, holiday targets, shopping vouchers)
    - City based location
    - Early finish friday

Cons

- Long hours
    - Constantly on call
    - Must be very resillient