Saatchi & Saatchi Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 251 reviews

3.4
Saatchi & Saatchi CEO Robert Senior
Robert Senior
Pros
  • "Supportive environment to learn in, good work life balance, great brands(in 12 reviews)

• "Great work culture and great people(in 22 reviews)

1. Great company; casual and comfortable work environment with awesome people

I have been working at Saatchi & Saatchi full-time

Pros

Office vibe is relaxed, very talented team members

Cons

Working with half the office in a different time zone is difficult

• -

I have been working at Saatchi & Saatchi full-time

Pros

Impressive body of work, well organized

Cons

Commuter employees, corporate office, Torrance...

Art Director

I worked at Saatchi & Saatchi full-time

Pros

I would say there are none. Just that it is a name to put on your resume.

Cons

This review is for the Toyota TDA in New York City. - Upper management does not have the skills they need to push S&S Toyota TDA in to the new generation. All of your time will be spent on broadcasting spots or countless banner ads for sales events that disappear in a month. There is no push for important advertising like Social or long lasting campaigns. - Account acts like they are your client, not a team vibe...

Advice to Management

Treat your employees with respect. It's that simple.

• Account Supervisor

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Saatchi & Saatchi full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Management has the passion to keep strong employees within the company - helping to promote or shift in the agency should an employee desire. The new Dallas space is by far one of the best cultures I've worked in - open seating, a bunch of huddle spaces to squat on a couch and get away from your desk.

Cons

It can be difficult working in the Dallas office if some of your team members are based in LA - need to get situated of the multiple daily conference calls vs in person sessions able to take place.

Senior Copywriter

Current Employee - Senior CopyWriter in New York, NY

I have been working at Saatchi & Saatchi full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

The hours are good and some of the people are nice. You get to produce a lot of work. Not that most of it is that great.

Cons

The quality of creative is not great. Also, there is a lot of mismanagement. It's too bad because it doesn't have to be like that it the creative directors stood up for the creative more.

Advice to Management

Grow more of a spine and stand behind the creative work. Put more pressure on the account directors to provide comprehensive briefs.

Help Needed for Office Atmosphere and On-boarding 375 Hudson

I have been working at Saatchi & Saatchi full-time

Pros

the people are nice, good area in the city (375 Hudson), good agency name to have on resume

Cons

the current working environment is not good, we have the worst floor in the building, its been in construction for months, the onboarding/orientation process was also very unusual, it was basically just yourself and the HR rep in her office going over a packet of benefits and then you having to figure out the rest for your self, I also didn't get a complete overview of my position and role responsibilities until a month...

Advice to Management

please help the office at 375 Hudson, its in bad condition, there are also limited or no supplies (napkins, ice, simple things..) improve the on-boarding and orientation process, I would have expected more from a worldwide and well known agency.

Nice people no raises good benefits

Current Employee - Business Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Saatchi & Saatchi full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Nice teams, no raises or reviews, short work hours

Cons

Not much room to advance, agency can’t win new business, lots of management turnover

Advice to Management

Give people a reason to want to stay especially with awful new digs

Great people bad management

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Saatchi & Saatchi full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Really great co-workers met some genuinely talented and smart individuals

Cons

Old agency thinking too much focus on TV instead of digital no job growth

Advice to Management

invest in the future of advertisement by elevating digital to the same standard as TV spots

• Amazing company to work for!

I have been working at Saatchi & Saatchi full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

I love the sense of company culture at Saatchi & Saatchi. Management tries to keep morale high.

Cons

Sometimes the management is only concerned about big picture and let's things slide in the meantime.

• Non-Management Employees Have Little Say

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Guaynabo, PR

I worked at Saatchi & Saatchi full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

I worked independently, so I scheduled my own week. Didn't have someone micromanaging me or asking what I was doing. Just because I was left to my own devices to learn a ton of new things, I was able to advance professionally and apply my skills to figure out things on my own.

Cons

Poor management (mixed direction, unclear about changes) Focused on profit and not overall health of the team

Advice to Management

There are SO MANY talented people out there who can really deliver amazing Digital Advertising and turn your company very profitable. Pay attention to the rockstars!

Found 251 reviews