Sachs Marketing Group Reviews

Updated Apr 26, 2022

Found 33 of over 36 reviews

5.0
Sachs Marketing Group Founder and CEO Eric Sachs (no image)
Eric Sachs

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "everyone in the office is friendly and welcoming.(in 9 reviews)
  • "The office is beautiful, the company culture is relaxed and friendly, the dress code is casual, we get bagels on Friday’s and there are always snacks in the kitchen.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Supportive Culture

Apr 26, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was hired as a junior account executive & the one thing that stood out to me most of all was the growth potential. In less than 6 months I received a raise and in less than a year I received a promotion. I appreciate that Sachs Marketing Group notices when their employees work hard & that they actually reward them. The position is fully remote, with the option of going into the office. The hours are somewhat flexible. The people at Sachs Marketing Group are so friendly & supportive. They all want to see you succeed & grow - both professionally and personally. If you want to learn something in a different field, they will make it happen. If I could describe Sachs Marketing Group in 3 words, they would be: supportive, collaborative, & rewarding.

Cons

None that I can think of.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

An excellent company to work for!

Sep 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sachs has an incredible team and I've rarely seen such a supportive group of management and co-workers. It's truly a great company to work for.

Cons

Unfortunately, due to Covid, we as a team don't get to spend a lot of time under one roof, but that's the nature of life in a pandemic.

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

AWESOME COMPANY

Feb 16, 2021 - Junior SEO Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

This team truly cares about their employees as individuals. Management understands how to utilize worker's strengths and utilize them efficiently.

Cons

Nada. I wish bagel Fridays were twice a week.

4. 5.0

A great place to work!

Sep 25, 2019 - Office Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with the company almost a year now and I've thoroughly enjoyed my experience here so far. I love coming to work every day - something that makes a huge difference in my overall mental health and well being. The company has a great culture - everyone in the office is friendly and welcoming. The owner, Eric Sachs, maintains and a high level of integrity and truly has our client's best interests at heart. On top of the great pay and benefits, employees are offered a fully stocked kitchen, bagel Fridays, quarterly rev share bonuses, monthly team breakfasts and more!

Cons

None that I can think of

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Top 3 employers I have worked with.

Feb 23, 2020 - Junior Executive in Westlake Village, Optional[CA]
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management is eager to put you in position to grow if you actively show that you're hungry for progress.

Cons

We only have bagel fridays once a week.

6. 5.0

I LOVE IT HERE!

Sep 14, 2019 - Junior Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

*Everyone is so nice, down to earth, hardworking, and always helpful! This makes for a very easy going and fun work environment, which makes you want to work even harder! *Everyone treats each other with respect and appreciation! *There's always something new to learn or discover! *Open office space so you can really feel everyone working as a team! *Comfy dress code! *The kitchen stocked with snacks and an abundance of coffee! *Bagel Fridays are the best!

Cons

I really can't think of any!

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great SEO with even better management and driven motivation throughout the entire company.

Jul 22, 2014 - Marketing Assistant in Westlake Village, Optional[CA]
    Business Outlook

Pros

I loved working for Sachs Marketing Group. Not only was it an awesome company to contribute to and have on my resume, but it taught me much more than I ever planned on knowing about using the internet for so many different things. In addition to my newly formed knowledge of the internet and how to properly promote websites, companies and really anything you'd like to, the management was by far the most understanding i have ever worked for. Eric wanted to hear your voice and hear what you have to say about your opinions on decisions and how to better the company. We worked together as a group, and he did a great job of not making his employees simply his "employees who work for him" but instead his "employees who work with him." He really did everything he did to incorporate everyone's opinion to come to a conclusion to do the best thing for the client, not for himself. In addition to listening to us, he also was very understanding when discussing vacation time, promotions, etc. It was clear he wanted nothing but the best for his employees and his business; he wanted to keep everyone happy so they would do their best and enjoy their job. The only reason i left this job is because I relocated states and it was difficult so stay with Sachs Marketing Group, since all their work and content is clearly done "in-house."

Cons

Not many cons working for Sachs! I thoroughly enjoyed my time working here and would love to come back one day.

Continue reading
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Sachs Marketing Group provided me a tremendous opportunity, and is an awesome place to go to work to everyday.

Jul 22, 2014 - Account Executive in Westlake Village, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Eric has been very good to me. I have been promoted several times, starting as just a part time content writer, and have risen from marketing assistant to account executive and content manager. As the company has grown over the two-plus years I have been here, Eric has consistently shared the fruits of that growth with his employees. He always provides us the ability to take time off should something come up, and I feel like I have the ability to successfully balance my work life and my personal life.

Cons

Probably the only thing missing in our compensation plan is medical coverage. I don't visit the doctor often, but it would be nice to have the option of visiting one should something come up.

Continue reading

Sachs Marketing Group Response

Director of Business Development

Thanks for your kind words. We had medical coverage about a year ago but the carrier cancelled our insurance because we didn't meet a minimum participation percentage required to maintain group coverage. Essentially, the employees did not take advantage of the benefit and as a result, we lost it. Let's re-visit this though. We will take a vote and if everyone or most everyone would sign-up for health coverage through Sachs Marketing Group, we will bring that benefit back! Thanks for your suggestions.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I have learned a lot about marketing and SEO from working at Sachs Marketing Group.

Aug 4, 2014 - Marketing Assistant in Thousand Oaks, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I throughly enjoyed my time at Sachs Marketing Group. All of the employees were very nice and welcoming when I was hired. While working there, I was taught many of the different aspects of marketing and SEO optimization. Eric is a great guy and he also allows his employees to have a balance between work and fun. From celebrating coworkers birthdays to potlucks at the office, they really make you feel a sense of belonging. There were also many snacks and coffee to keep you happy throughout the day. I was sad to leave all of my coworkers, but I definitely see a positive future for Sachs Marketing Group.

Cons

A lot of computer time, but put your headphones in and listen to some music and before you know it the day is over!

Sachs Marketing Group Response

Director of Business Development

We at Sachs are very glad you are so happy here!

10. 5.0

Sachs Marketing Group

Jun 7, 2016 -  in Westlake Village, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company culture is fantastic! It is professional yet relaxed and feels more like a genuine place to work with real, down to earth people rather than the usual dry corporate atmosphere. My colleagues are all very knowledgeable and eager to go above and beyond to help our clients and each other. Eric is a wonderful CEO and mentor who treats employees, clients, and potential clients with a significant level of sincerity.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that the office is SO quiet, there is rarely a time where interaction is needed with your co-workers in the office since everyone works on their own accounts and projects.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Reviews

Sachs Marketing Group Reviews FAQs

Sachs Marketing Group has an overall rating of 5.0 out of 5, based on over 36 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Sachs Marketing Group to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Sachs Marketing Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Sachs Marketing Group. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

100% of Sachs Marketing Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sachs Marketing Group 5.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Sachs Marketing Group to be career development, management, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership .

Popular Careers with Sachs Marketing Group Job Seekers