Saepio Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

3.8
Mark Hunter
  1. "Great company"

I worked at Saepio Technologies

Pros

culture perks management ownershoip of tasks is really nice

Cons

small company can lead to fewer opps.

Saepio Technologies2017-11-10
  2. "Account Director"

I worked at Saepio Technologies

Pros

Relaxed work environment, access to leadership team, close knit group.

Cons

Lack of processes/ procedures resulting in every task being a struggle and everyone pulled in a million directions- not efficient. Difficult to get support needed to push for Software fixes.

Saepio Technologies2016-09-05
  3. "Sales"

I worked at Saepio Technologies

Pros

Great environment treats all employees with complete respect. Technology is very strong and have many large brands using the software.

Cons

Small company, limited development funds. Marketing software is a very crowded space there are a lot of companies claiming to do the same thing and it is difficult to differentiate one product over the other

Advice to Management

Keep an eye on the where the industry is moving and build for the future.

Saepio Technologies2016-08-17
  4. "Love the company and what I do"

I have been working at Saepio Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Unlimited PTO, good benefits, fun atmosphere, ever changing software, you feel like you make an impact on the company, you really get to watch the company grow before you

Cons

Some people take advantage of work from home days and unlimited PTO too often, but overall not many bad things to say about Saepio

Saepio Technologies2016-01-29
  5. "Sales"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I worked at Saepio Technologies

Pros

It involved minimal travel out of Kansas City.

Cons

Turnover was a constant challenge.

Saepio Technologies2016-02-02
  6. "Awesome place to work"

I have been working at Saepio Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great office environment, lots of smart people who like to work together to solve problems, generous WFH policy and hours flexibility

Cons

Lots of employee turnover, especially in upper management

Saepio Technologies2015-07-02
  7. "Saepio was great in most cases."

Former Employee - Graphic Engineer (SME) in Kansas City, MO

I worked at Saepio Technologies full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Business Culture was nice. Perks for employees were more than fair. Ownership of projects by management was fair. It felt like every time we moved the offices the facilities got better.

Cons

Management changed frequently - turnover was disruptive in all departments. On-boarding of new employees and or interns was not as developed as it should have been. HR was outsourced and frequently lacked the appropriate level of involvement in smoothing out an employees transition into day to day.

Advice to Management

Management needs to mentor and empower the employees more. Communication with the regular day to day projects would wax and wain frequently. Employees in many cases were confused by the status of major issues or situations in the company. Management needs to be more upfront with progress of employees and do more regular evaluations.

Saepio Technologies2015-05-19

"Best place I've ever worked"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Saepio Technologies

Pros

The leadership here is great. They treat employees like adults, listen to feedback, and consider how it will affect vision and direction of the company. Everyone that works here truly works hard, and they do it because they enjoy their work and the products that we're creating and selling. As a company we're providing clients with solutions, not just a software. Clients are happy because employees are happy. I've...

Cons

There are a few employees that take advantage of the respect and freedom that the company provides. Not the company's fault though, just the work ethic of those few employees.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and providing a great place to work! Love the technology and culture you're creating.

Saepio Technologies2015-03-25
  9. "Treated like Adults"

I have been working at Saepio Technologies full-time

Pros

Classic technology company culture and values. Small company where working closely with exec team everyday is typical. Casual dress code, unlimited vacation and flexible hours are a major benefit; they treat their employees like adults and we appreciate that. Cross-function communication is huge. The departments work closely together in all aspects of the business. Saepio has some very talented people in all departments...

Cons

Typical small business challenges - limited resources to be distributed for further development, marketing, etc. Departments do their best to succeed with what is allotted.

Saepio Technologies2014-04-30

"Thank goodness it's over"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I worked at Saepio Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

At one point I truly enjoyed what I was doing and who I reported to. I was able to develop skill sets at Saepio which have served me well. Overall, I enjoyed the interaction across the departments and I met some great individuals.

Cons

Notice I said "at one point..." Halfway through my time at Saepio there were a lot of changes that took place. While I appreciated processes becoming more streamlined, my new supervisor was one who deserved little respect and an extreme micromanager. Working from home was rarely an option. It's not that they would tell you no, but would definitely look down upon you if you did. Not to mention the only way Sales could...

Advice to Management

Make sure that you truly have deserving and experienced people in their Leadership roles. This will require the dismissal of a few of them though that are likely working for less money than someone with true experience.

Saepio Technologies2014-01-16