SafeNet Employee Reviews about "firing"
Updated Jun 29, 2014
Found 1 of over 140 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about SafeNet? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with SafeNet employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Good work life balance" (in 13 reviews)
- "Overall great people to work with" (in 9 reviews)
- "Good culture" (in 7 reviews)
- "Work environment is good, small area when compared with total employee" (in 5 reviews)
- "Decent benefits early on: profit sharing, stock options." (in 5 reviews)
- "bad managers, bad HR, not a nice atmosphere as many are leaving the company" (in 7 reviews)
- "Regular employees often get blamed for bad decisions made by management." (in 6 reviews)
- "Senior management is not very good." (in 5 reviews)
- "Salary is average" (in 5 reviews)
- "EFT Team." (in 4 reviews)
Reviews about "firing"Return to all Reviews
- Current Intern★★★★★
Freshers/Interns don't get carried away by the false promisesJun 29, 2014 - Anonymous InternRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good Products Less Work Pressure Good outings
Office politics no clear cut rules for hiring and firing so you are on 'contract' your relationship with your manager only evaluates to performance rather than the tasks/projects you undertake. False promises of formal employment so that they can get their work done at absolutely free of cost or paying u half of the promised amount + a white lie of getting promised amount in 3-4 months and this vicious cycle can continue for years(1-2 yr). Half of their employee strength is in this cycle and hence your career is something they will proudly play with.Continue reading