SafeNet Employee Reviews about "safenet"
Updated Nov 1, 2018
Found 3 of over 140 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about SafeNet? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with SafeNet employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Great work life balance in Safenet" (in 13 reviews)
- "Overall great people to work with" (in 9 reviews)
- "The culture is nice." (in 7 reviews)
- "2. excellent work environment" (in 5 reviews)
- "Decent benefits early on: profit sharing, stock options." (in 5 reviews)
- "bad managers, bad HR, not a nice atmosphere as many are leaving the company" (in 8 reviews)
- "Regular employees often get blamed for bad decisions made by management." (in 6 reviews)
- "Senior management is not very good." (in 5 reviews)
- "Salary is average" (in 5 reviews)
- "EFT Team." (in 4 reviews)
Reviews about "safenet"Return to all Reviews
- Former Employee★★★★★
AladdinJun 30, 2015 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great work life balance in Safenet
Not clear enough strategy, need to be more focusedContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★
Senior principal engineerAug 8, 2014 - Principal Software Engineer in NoidaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Safenet provides lot of opportunity for employers to grow.
No cons as such. Environment is pretty cool.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★
A great place to work!Sep 30, 2011 - in Irvine, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
SafeNet manages to hire the best of the best. Professional courtesy and sound judgement accompany your daily business interactions. A great group of people focused on making a noteable difference in the world we live in today. We make a direct and very profound contribution to our nations homeland security and I for one, am very proud to be part of this orgaization.
It would be nice if there were an onsite cafeteria, there are limited options for grabbing lunch anywhere nearby, without having to travel to the mall. But many of the employees actually travel to Torrance to take advantage of the labs down there, so it's probably not economical for them to consider that option at this point in time.