Cover image for Sage Dental

Healthcare

15h

a

Registered Nurse

So, I started watching “Limitless” with Chris Hemsworth. Apparently, he found out he carries both genes for dementia which puts him at a higher risk. So the series is about him changing things in his life for longevity. The third episode is about fasting and he fasts for 4 days until the day he has to hunt for his food. Does anyone in healthcare have thoughts on this type of fasting? I know it is done in some cultures and religions, but to what extent?

7 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Awesome benefits and great with PTO(in 11 reviews)
  • "I've worked in dentistry for about 30 years, for private and group practices, but since working for Sage, I've never experienced the care and passion that not only the dentists and dental team treats each patient like family but the incredible support each office receives from the operations team.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Some good people that makes it bearable(in 6 reviews)
  • "Great pay(in 5 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years
    Featured Review

Sage is growing - the right way

Feb 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sage is growing and expanding into new markets and is doing it the right way - putting patients and employees first. We are adding support positions for the field employees with Regional Dental Assistant Specialists, Regional Hygiene Trainers and Practice Integrations Specialists, to ensure that our teams have the support and training needed to feel confident in their positions and provide the best care for our patients. Kudos to Sage!

Cons

No 401K match, but that is pretty standard in the DSO industry.

3 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0

Great place to work

Aug 25, 2022 - Dental Hygienist in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Low stress, only hygiene tasks, 1 hour per patient, schedule organized.

Cons

So far I can’t complain.

3. Join the Sage Dental team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Horrible Experience

Nov 14, 2022 - Patient Coordinator in Tucker, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family like atmosphere, and catered lunch on occasion.

Cons

Pay is bad, benefits are bad, no work life balance. If

5. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Overall fair company, good compensation

Oct 5, 2022 - Associate General Dentist
    Business Outlook

Pros

4 or 5 day work week. High compensation scale for dentists. Great training opportunities provided. Innovative technology. Scanners in every office.

Cons

A lot of HMO/Medicare patients with limited plans.

6. 5.0

Great company!

Aug 16, 2022 - Registered Dental Hygienist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sage is a great company to be a part of! I have grown so much in such little time and that is due to having a great support team with Sage!

Cons

I have not found a downside to working at Sage.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Jul 26, 2022 - Talent Acquisition
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sage Dental is a great place to work. The company is growing rapidly which offers growth opportunities to current employees and new career opportunities for potential future employees. Competitive compensation packages, work-life balance, positive work environment with a collaborative culture and a very supportive leadership team. Sage has always been forward thinking with the latest and greatest technology to provide our patients with the utmost patient care and experience. Happy to be part of such an awesome place to work!

Cons

Cannot think of any cons.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

So far the best company I have ever worked for

Jul 9, 2022 - Office Manager in East Naples, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing system in place! This company’s organization blows me away. I have been in the field for 25 years, I feel so blessed to be apart of this organization and can not wait for our practice to grow and flourish! Sage Dental is a great place to work!!

Cons

None!! And their bonus system really feels attainable and makes you want to work hard to achieve it! Definitely motivates you to do your best!!

9. 1.0

Bad management

Nov 2, 2022 - Registered Dental Hygienist, RDH
    Business Outlook

Pros

They don’t care for their employees, revolving door!

Cons

Bad management and poor culture! Managers quit constantly! Disorganized

Sage Dental Response

Vice President, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking time to write a review, and we are sorry to hear that you feel we have bad management and a poor culture. We would love to hear more about this and would ask that you please reach out to the HR department to discuss.

10. 4.0

Decent Employer

Oct 2, 2022 - Patient Support Team in Boca Raton, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mon-Fri, No weekends, friendly co-workers, food and snacks provided, relaxed feel to office

Cons

Pay is low, repetitive work, no communication with higher management, offices are inconsistent, no weekends for patient care.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place to Grow

Aug 23, 2022 - Regional Dental Assistant in West Palm Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast paced Great opportunity Friendly Amazing chances to learn

Cons

Sometime times a Commute is necessary

Viewing 1 - 10 of 199 Reviews
</>Embed

Sage Dental Reviews FAQs

Sage Dental has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 199 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Sage Dental to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Sage Dental employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Sage Dental. This rating has improved by 10% over the last 12 months.

83% of Sage Dental employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sage Dental 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Sage Dental to be culture, career development, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Sage Dental Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Sage Dental? Share Your Experiences

Sage Dental Careers

Cover image for Sage Dental

Sage Dental offers inspired dental professionals the optimal combination of cutting-edge dental technology, patient-centered care, and a...More

• Careers
  • Developing YOU!
  • Benefits

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

255 days ago

Careers
Join us in congratulating Sage Dental's newly appointed 𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗗𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘀! Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to our Sage Family! As we grow our patient care to more areas across Florida and Georgia, we are committed to our employees' growth and success by providing innovative technology, supportive leadership, advanced training, and expanding opportunities for career advancement. Sage Dental is thrilled to announce the newly developed position of "Regional Dental Assistant Specialist" to its teams, and it's another example of how Sage stands out versus other DSOs. This position focuses on providing Dental Assistants a path for growth and success both clinically and operationally while elevating our patients' level of care. Ready for the next step in your career? Bring your talent to Sage. See Career openings. https://mysagedental.com/careers/ #SageStrong #SageSafe #SeeYourselfatSage Pictured (left to right): Vitavia R., Alexis C., Floyd M., Shea-Anne B., Denese O., Chenelle N.
Shared image - CAREERS
CAREERS
mysagedental.com

258 days ago

Company News
Congratulations to the 2022 Women In DSO® Leadership Award Finalists! A special congratulations to our Senior VP and Chief Clinical Officer, Dr. Cindy Roark, for becoming a Women in DSO Leadership Award Clinical Leadership Finalist! Women in DSO® Leadership Award, Clinical Leadership Finalists: ✦ Dr. Cindy Roark, DMD, Senior VP and Chief Clinical Officer, Sage Dental  ✦ Christine Diehl, DSO Hygiene Advocate, Decision One Dental Partner ✦ Dr. Carolyn Ghazal, Doctor, Chair of Associate Development, Pacific Dental Services ✦ Dr. Ellen Polsky and CEO, Visio ✦ Jahnavi Rao DDS, MS, Vice President Orthodontic Support, The Aspen Group Women in DSO® Leadership Award, Business Leadership Finalists: ✦ Dee Fischer, Founder, and CEO, Fischer Professional Group ✦ Heather F., Chief Operating Officer, Prime Dental Partners ✦ Linda Ryan, Director of Talent Acquisition, Elite Dental Partners ✦ Erika Todd, MBA, Vice President Operations, StoneCreek Dental Care ✦ Teresa Williams, M.L.S., Chief Operations Officer, Dental Express #womenshistorymonth / #WinDSO
Shared image - The future is bright
The future is bright
womenindso.org

Sage Dental Photos

+ Add Photo
Sage Dental photo of: Beautiful, modern offices!
Sage Dental photo of: Our Chief Clinical Officer cleans up well!
Sage Dental photo of: There are so many reasons to see yourself at Sage!
Sage Dental photo of: SAGE DENTAL

Heartland Dental

3.9

1,771 Reviews
Compare

Glassdoor has 199 Sage Dental reviews submitted anonymously by Sage Dental employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Sage Dental is right for you.