Sage Dental "new leadership" Reviews | Glassdoor

Sage Dental Employee Reviews about "new leadership"

Updated Jul 15, 2019

Found 112 reviews

4.6
Sage Dental CEO Thomas Marler
Thomas Marler
Pros
  • "There have been alot of exciting transformations with the new leadership(in 7 reviews)

• "I have been working at Sage Dental for 2 years and have had a pleasant experience working for this company(in 7 reviews)

Cons

Reviews about "new leadership"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Current Office Manager"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Jupiter, FL

I have been working at Sage Dental full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great sense of teamwork; always seeking input from employees to better company; heading in a positive direction under new leadership

Cons

Patients need better understanding of their own insurance benefits, need to tweak patient email system to not include inactive patients

Sage Dental2019-06-19
  2. "Thriving"

Current Employee - Director in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Sage Dental full-time for more than a year

Pros

Sage is a great company with new direction. It is a professional company that strives to be inclusive and fair. New leadership is looking to the future, trying to ensure relevancy.

Cons

With change comes turnover. This too shall pass!

Sage Dental2019-06-17
  3. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Davie, FL

I have been working at Sage Dental full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been employed by Sage for more then two years now and this is as excited as I have ever been to be a part of the team. Under the new leadership, we have seen some great enhancements to employee benefits, better communication with upper management and increased opportunities for promotion within. Day to day operations have become more streamlined so we have more time to work with out patients. Teamwork is appreciated...

Cons

Can’t think of any at this time .

Sage Dental2019-06-05
  4. "Strong Future"

Current Employee - Dental

I have been working at Sage Dental full-time

Pros

All new upper management is strongly investing in the teams, added positions to provide more support for the dentists and hygienists. There have been alot of exciting transformations with the new leadership. Offices are beautiful and pay is great.

Cons

No cons at this time.

Advice to Management

Thank you for making employee input a priority and keeping things fun!

Sage Dental2019-03-15

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Staff Recruiter

I have been working at Sage Dental full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company to work for with competitive salary and great benefits package. Its an exciting time, the new leadership team is transforming the culture at Sage for the better. The managers care about your personal goals and concerns. Also opportunity for growth is available which is very important to me.

Cons

Very busy in my particular role, but growth is a good thing.

Sage Dental2019-02-13

Sage Dental Response

February 23, 2019Vice President, Talent Acquisition

Transforming the culture at Sage is truly a priority for us. We want to ensure that our team members feel valued and empowered to reach their personal goals and that we provide an opportunity for career advancement. Thank you for your feedback! Best Regards, Angie Ferguson ...

6. "The Culture is Changing!"

I have been working at Sage Dental full-time for less than a year

Pros

The new leadership team comes with significant dental industry experience and they are open to feedback and dedicated to making changes for the benefit of the employees, patients and business.

Cons

401K match would be nice.

Advice to Management

As a newer employee I had some hesitation based upon older reviews. But thanks to the new leadership team in place, I see a different culture and environment than what has been mentioned previously in reviews. Things are definitely changing for the better... keep it up!

Sage Dental2018-11-15
  7. "So far so good"

I have been working at Sage Dental full-time

Pros

The company overall has a good energy to it and are really working towards becoming more competitive and provide better care to its patients with the new leadership changes that are happening at the company

Cons

Very bad pay and benefits. They are way below pay standards from other organizations and also lack in innovation in terms of employee access to systems and the systems being used for operations.

Advice to Management

Look at your benefit packages and be more clear about what you are offering and also look at your compensation packages.

Sage Dental2018-01-13