Sage Intacct Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated August 17, 2018

Full-timePart-time

4.6

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Work/Life balance is exactly what I was hoping for as a parent of small children" (in 59 reviews)

• "A great place with leaders who lead by example" (in 22 reviews)

Cons
  • "Company is growing fast but some processes are still inefficient and process improvements are slow" (in 9 reviews)

• "We REALLY NEED 401K match to stay competitive among Silicon Valley companies" (in 15 reviews)

1. "Sales Associate"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Sage Intacct (Less than a year)

Pros

The company culture here is great! Ever since I came on board, everyone has been nothing but friendly to me. There is also multiple different company events that happen throughout the week, providing a great opportunity to network with other coworkers.

Cons

No cons! I love it here.

2. "Great place to work"

I worked at Sage Intacct full-time

Pros

Everything from coworkers, to work environment was great!! Excellent work life balance.

Cons

There was no real growth opportunity

3. "Many companies but few deliver"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Sage Intacct full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work/Life balance
    Great Team
    Fantastic Culture
    Top Notch Organization
    WIllingness to help
    Truly believes and act on core values

I've been part of many organizations who preached a certain type of culture but as companies grow it is hard to maintain such a positive culture. Sure you can expect growing pains but for the most part this is far and away the best company/organization I have worked for.

A lot of it will depend on your team but I am part of a great team so I am a little biased.

Cons

Perhaps an actual 401k (vs. a pseudo version)

Advice to Management

Keep it going. I am proud to be led by you.

4. "Great company to work at"

I have been working at Sage Intacct full-time

Pros

I've been working at Intacct for only a few months, but so far it's been great! The culture is very dynamic and open. People working here are super nice and easy to reach out to. There's a lot of flexibility here to allow you to get the work done around our own schedule.

Cons

Not much cons so far. So far it's great.

5. "Going downhill"

I worked at Sage Intacct full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The name is good for your resume. Benefits are pretty good, health insurance and generous PTO. Opportunity to travel.

Cons

There is a weird culture of mistrust and secrecy. Promotions are quiet and make things uncomfortable amongst employees. Very unlikely that you'll get a bonus, due to factors outside of your control. The salaries are low, especially for the area. No respect for work/life balance... I saw people get cut from the interview process just for mentioning it. Ridiculous amounts of nepotism which leads to very unqualified hires, many of them VPs, Execs, and Directors who run the show but don't know what they're doing. Sadly I saw some uncomfortable displays of sexism as well, where men would be credited for women's work and certain comments would be made inappropriately when women weren't present in the room. Once I spoke out about it and was basically bullied into keeping quiet by one of the VPs who is known for his bad temper (shouting and swearing at employees, throwing items across the room). Which leads me to say that the HR department is a joke. Honestly, I would stay away from this place if you can help it. There is no concern for or investment in your growth unless you suck up to the right people. Relationships are not meaningful or sustainable. Most of this comes from the Sage side of things. They did a smart thing by merging their Glassdoor account with Intacct because their reviews were extremely low before that.

Advice to Management

Hire more qualified women in higher positions. Treat employees with respect and they will do better work for you. Embrace newer methods of leadership and work culture, the old fashioned "us vs. them" mentality is not going to help you succeed in the future.

Sage Intacct Response

Aug 17, 2018 – Employee Ambassador

We appreciate your feedback as this certainly not the Sage Intacct that we know, or the organization that is reflected in the many positive, candid reviews on Glassdoor. Also note that the Sage... More

"Hands down Sage Intacct is the best place to work"

Current Employee - Customer Marketing in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Marketing in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Sage Intacct full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Where to begin? Top of the list would have to be the tone that leadership has set. This is very much a no ego environment. People treat each other fairly and with respect. My co-workers are smart dedicated people that welcome input and feedback. I have the pleasure of collaborating across many teams, which has allowed me to share my experience and learn. I truly enjoy coming to work everyday. Work/Life balance is exactly what I was hoping for as a parent of small children. My manager is very supportive and encourages me to expand my skills into new areas.

Cons

Finding flaws or areas for improvement at Sage Intacct is not easy. If I think of any I will update my review.

Advice to Management

Keep doing exactly what you are doing. You've landed on a recipe for success and you are executing flawlessly.

7. "Sales Development Representative"

I have been working at Sage Intacct full-time

Pros

The culture here is amazing! I haven't met one person who isn't smiling and happy to be here.

Cons

Not being able to take your laptop and work somewhere else in the building, away from your cube.

Advice to Management

Continue to promote teamwork and collaboration within teams. That's what makes the culture so amazing.

8. "Best place I've ever worked at"

Current Employee - Junior Staff Accountant in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Junior Staff Accountant in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Sage Intacct full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The work environment is very friendly and fun, yet everyone gets their stuff done. Great work life balance. Free food/drinks in the kitchen comes in handy.

Cons

There are too many pros

9. "Great place"

Current Employee - Solutions Engineer in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Solutions Engineer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Sage Intacct full-time

Pros

work life balance , great employee benefits and very cooperative team

Cons

I cannot think of anything.

10. "I love it here"

I have been working at Sage Intacct full-time

Pros

Supportive, Friendly, and Challenging Environment. Benefits, Perks, Referral bonus, Growth Opportunities

Cons

Your experience at the company depends on the manager you have

Advice to Management

Communicate.