Cover image for Sage

4.2
Sage CEO Steve Hare
Steve Hare
1,607 Ratings

What people are saying about Sage

Join the conversation on

Tech

468.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Sage~1150
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "They offer some good benefits and although they don't stay long they seem to attract quality people.(in 356 reviews)
  • "There are lots of great people at Sage who work hard and will help you out to achieve the goals.(in 355 reviews)
  • "The company invests in it's people and has a great culture!(in 211 reviews)
  • "Of the few people left I know my colleagues are a great bunch of hard working people.(in 176 reviews)
  • "Sage is very for the people and will always make sure you have a good work/ life balance.(in 172 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Sage and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Great Place to Work

Aug 31, 2022 - Executive Assistant in Beaverton, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started in May and from the beginning it has been a great experience. I felt welcomed immediately by the folks I support as well as others I don't directly work with. It is a very supportive environment. The onboarding process was very thorough, which was very helpful. We work in the office as well as work from home and having that flexibility is super helpful.

Cons

I think the only downside for me is the medical insurance. It isn't as extensive as my previous employers.

Global Employer Brand Specialist

We appreciate your feedback, and we are glad to hear that you are already feeling the spirit of support and community here. We are also pleased to know that your onboarding experience was as beneficial as it was and we welcome you to connect with us internally, through any of the communication channels we have, to share any suggestions you have around the improvement of the medical insurance benefit we offer our colleagues. Thank you for taking the time to speak up for Sage

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Our CEO is better than yours :)

Nov 3, 2022 - People Team in Little Canada, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent Executive team Awesome company culture Great compensation and rewards program Strong corporate values and social impact

Cons

Sage have more pros than cons. How many global executives do you know that stops by and hang out with your team just to say, "hey you're brilliant, thank you for being here! how can I make things better"

3. Join the Sage team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Amazing experience at work

Oct 5, 2022 - Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Learning and development - required! Love that I am required to learn more on the job and get paid for it, no other employer did that. 2. Human approach to work. I left last 3 employers because of 2 reasons, stress and salary. Sage has been a blessing in reducing my stress on datelines and allowing to let work flow organically. If there's a issue I call my boss and tell him and he doesn't stress me out about it, but tries to help and will go the extra mile to do that. GOLD

Cons

Some people may not like to volunteer and learn, this may be a detractor. Not to me. I can't come up with anything that was been negative in the last 3 months!

5. 1.0
    Current Employee

Terrible CEO

Oct 19, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

I would have said the pro was working remotely, but that was taken away, despite meeting all of our goals.

Cons

Our team met all sales goals for FY22 while working from home. Our reward? Forcing us to come into the office two days every week, adding many hours to our day commuting, which is unpaid and comes out of our free time.

8 people found this review helpful

Global Employer Brand Specialist

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear your feedback. We are proud that you and your team put your best foot forward and smashed your FY22 goals. We encourage our colleagues to come into the office because we believe that our people and their relationships with each other have always made Sage a special place to work. Although this is the case, please reach out to your manager or wider team to discuss the dynamics of your flexibility. We want to ensure you feel fully supported and happy about working in our hybrid environment

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Sage Cares

Oct 5, 2022 - N|A in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture at Sage is definitely one that cares about its colleagues. Certainly during the height of the pandemic, they showed that through more support for colleagues - but also as everyone is returning to the office, it's still clear that's the priority - from the CEO down. I, personally, have enjoyed the opportunity to "work away" from other locations for a period of time and really appreciate that I can do that with full support from my leader.

Cons

As all companies do, Sage continues to adjust its organization structure and operating model. The support for leaders and colleagues to navigate change is strong, but still confusing for a lot of employees.

1 person found this review helpful

Global Employer Brand Specialist

We are pleased that you are having a great life at Sage experience. It is fantastic to know that you feel cared for and supported to thrive. To ensure we are continuously aligning our operations to meet the needs of all our stakeholders, we have taken to adopting and embracing change because we are confident that we are building an organisation that our people can keep being proud of. With 'Simplify' as one of our values, we shall keep streamlining our work to ensure barriers to success continue to be broken down. We are grateful for your feedback and thankful that you took the time to give it

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Sage Cares

Oct 7, 2022 - Customer Support Analyst in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Having recently returned from a leave of absence for a personal health issue, I have found this has been the best company to return to. At every step of the way while I submitted paperwork for my leave, during my leave and as I returned, Sage was there from HR to my management team making sure I was taken care of. Not many businesses care how you are physically or mentally doing when you are faced with medical issues but Sage personnel are wonderfully caring. Truly appreciated!!

Cons

Absolutely no cons from me!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great technology, strong culture and values, Flex-first work policy.

Oct 18, 2022 - Human Resources Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

People-first culture, flex-first work policy regarding location, employees are truly encouraged to "speak up" and bring new ideas to the table; strong commitment to our customers and the environment, giving back to the community ongoing professional development. Management appears to set realistic goals/expectations for colleagues and really do invest in our success.

Cons

Communication does not always trickle down smoothly from leadership team to line management.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company

Nov 1, 2022 - Customer Services Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company culture is very inclusive and they give special attention to helping you map out your career path with them. The training was good, the pay is competitive, and the benefits are really good.

Cons

No cons for the company.

10. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Interesting company to work for

Nov 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Encourages great culture, and has many training opportunities

Cons

Communication could be a lot better from top down and across the organization.

1 person found this review helpful