KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

SageGlass Reviews

Updated Sep 21, 2022

Found 135 of over 162 reviews

4.5
SageGlass Vice President and General Manager DJ Damberger  (no image)
DJ Damberger

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing people to work with

Sep 8, 2022 - R&D Manager in Faribault, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture. Full of kind, open-minded and hard working people.

Cons

There are so many interesting challenges and things to invent and improve on in this technology that it sometimes feels like we'd need more people to help us achieve our goals quicker. Come join us!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Review

Sep 21, 2022 - Software Engineer in Faribault, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast-paced and always new challenges

Cons

Groups of the organization refuse to change and adapt.

3. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Decent place to work

Aug 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great product and application in market

Cons

Not so good leadership now

SageGlass Response

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are disappointed to hear that you were unhappy with the leadership. While there have been changes over the last year to be certain, we believe that some change is good and we are positioned to continue to grow and succeed in the electrochromic market. We wish you the best as you continue your career.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

My views on working at Sage Glass

Jul 2, 2022 - Maintenance Electrician in Faribault, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great group of people to work with .

Cons

Have not had any issues or incident here at Sage Glass .

SageGlass Response

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your advice to management is appreciated and effort will be made to continue to focus on the moving forward in a positive way.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Stable company, great team, cool product

Jul 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Overall good benefits package including - pto, unlimited sick time, pension, parental leave, flexible working hours. Great coworkers always willing to help each other out.

Cons

Many areas working with minimum/below minimum amount of team members - ie extra hours needed or tasks slip. Additional opportunities for career growth and development are needed. Compensation has not been recently adjusted for cost of living.

SageGlass Response

Thank you so much for your review of SageGlass. It is employees like you that are willing to provide thoughtful and balanced feedback that will help us continue to move forward and succeed. As you've stated, we are always hiring as the job market is very competitive at this time. We will stay the course!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome People, Culture & Work Life

Jun 30, 2022 - Executive Assistant in Faribault, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The benefits are fantastic. They offer a pension, great health care, unlimited sick time and ample PTO. They respect and promote a healthy work / life balance, prioritizing your family above all else. This is the only job I've worked at that promoted career development and growth. The management staff truly care about their team members and treat you like equals.

Cons

Only SageGlass location is in Faribault, MN. It would be nice to have the option to work for this company in a warmer climate.

SageGlass Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review and share your experience at SageGlass........if only we could take the business 'south for the winter'. :)

7. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Jun 27, 2022 - Senior Maintenance Technician in Faribault, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and great people to work with. Great new management. Plant is temp controlled all year around and clean.

Cons

Really the only thing that is a con is vacation tracking for our hours we have to get from supervisor and that we can't care over vacation days.

SageGlass Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of SageGlass. Your feedback regarding tracking vacation time is valid. We are working on a system that will allow employees to review their balances at the timeclocks.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Awesome >lace to work.

Jun 27, 2022 - Senior Maintenance Electrician
    Business Outlook

Pros

In my 30 plus years of experience, Sage is one of the best that I have worked for. Taking care of their employees seems to be a priority.

Cons

I don't have any complaints.

SageGlass Response

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. We are so pleased that you've had a positive experience and we hope that you will continue to choose Sage as your employer!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best in class product, transparent management, diverse

Jun 26, 2022 - Regional Sales Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

The product quality, performance, and aesthetics are second to none. Harmony is a game change. Company is focused on growth & profitability and backed by a 357 yr old $43b parent company that is executing on all cylinders. Company culture is open, diverse, and transparent. Relationships with the contractor chain is extremely positive unlike the competition. Project wins in airports, Class A office, and major higher-education institutions bode well for the future.

Cons

As with any fast growing company, making the adjustments to move the needle to get to the next level in growth are necessary.

SageGlass Response

Thank you so much for your review. It is through employees like you that we are able to continuously change and grow! All the best as you continue to grow with Sage!

10. 5.0

Great future ahead

Jun 27, 2022 - Business Development Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Continued strong culture and organizational chemistry. New leadership has us on path for best year ever in 2022. Market timing for this technology is excellent as the desire for light, sustainable construction materials is in high demand. Great product. Great team. Great time to join!

Cons

Industry supply chain challenges and material price escalations making for rough waters to navigate and tough decisions to be made.

SageGlass Response

Thank you so much for your review. Your viewpoint is greatly appreciated!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 135 Reviews

SageGlass Reviews FAQs

SageGlass has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 162 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at SageGlass to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, SageGlass employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at SageGlass. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

88% of SageGlass employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SageGlass 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at SageGlass to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership .