Saia LTL Freight Sales Development Representative Reviews | Glassdoor

Saia LTL Freight Sales Development Representative Reviews

Updated Dec 16, 2019

4.0
Saia LTL Freight Chief Executive Officer Rick ODell (no image)
Rick ODell

"Inside Sales"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative

I have been working at Saia LTL Freight full-time for less than a year

Pros

In Inside Sales if you work hard, you will be rewarded: both with pay & opportunity. If you work hard, and aren't meeting your goals, the management team will do everything they can to help you get there. Your long term goals are important as they want to see their employees continue to grow WITHIN the company. You do not bring any work home with you- such a great work-life balance. We like to have some fun as well (Fiesta breaks include corn hole, golf, & more). We keep it friendly, but our competitive sides come out which makes for a fun & unique culture. If you come to work every day with a positive attitude, and do what is expected of you, you will be HAPPY, make money, and have plenty of opportunities to advance.

Cons

No cons for this department/company. I look forward to advancing within the company.

Saia LTL Freight2016-05-01
  2. "SDR"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative

I have been working at Saia LTL Freight full-time

Pros

Good Benefits and compensation

Cons

Work life balance is not the best

Saia LTL Freight2019-12-16

"Anonymous"

Sales Development Representative in Johns Creek, GA

I have been working at Saia LTL Freight

Pros

Good pay for the types of duties and responsibilities. Potential to move up to the Account Rep role. Manager is willing to listen to feedback.

Cons

Could be a little more organized. Some of the regions are noticeably better than others which can contribute a lot to your success.

Saia LTL Freight2016-05-18

"Inside Sales - They are paying for good reviews"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Johns Creek, GA

I have been working at Saia LTL Freight full-time for more than a year

Pros

Suck up to get praise. I'd like to get some praise so I am writing something here. They are 'paying' for good reviews on Glassdoor. They put pressure on you to write good reviews.

Cons

Management in the Inside Sales Department doesn't care where you go or what happens to you. You are expendable and worthless. They like to hire people who they can boss around and who won't talk back. Preferably kids right out of college, who have no other experience to know what is happening in the department. Mental & verbal abuse in the department from management is rampant unless you are a favorite, expect to receive absolutely no special treatment or even be treated like a human being.

Saia LTL Freight2016-05-12
  5. "Inside Sales Department"

Former Employee - Sales Development Representative in Johns Creek, GA

I worked at Saia LTL Freight full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great pay, great management, family like atmosphere. This department is moving in the right direction and has a bright, successful future ahead.

Cons

Break room coffee is sub par. Also picnic tables in the grass outside the office would enhance employee lunch experience.

Saia LTL Freight2016-03-17

"Inside sales"

Sales Development Representative in Johns Creek, GA

I have been working at Saia LTL Freight for more than a year

Pros

Decent pay. Weekend off. Benefits ok. Cool holiday pot lucks. The company is 90 yrs old and this is the only good thing I can think that is good.

Cons

You will not get commission that is promised. The manager is old fashion and is not up tonoar with current sales tactics. He thinks he knows everything. His assistant, or supervisor runs the department and trains. Not a fun place you look forward to coming too everyday. I do not recommend. I personally am looking for other opportunities.

Saia LTL Freight2016-03-25

Saia LTL Freight Response

March 29, 2016Saia LTL Freight

Thank you for providing your review. When problems are brought to our attention, we do our best to take corrective action to ensure that these types of things do not happen in the future. We are very concerned regarding your comments and would like to speak to you further, please reach out to our HR Department at 1-800-950-7242 and we will investigate.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 6 reviews