- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Sainsbury’s
7 months ago
Hi guys. I am a hugely experienced Delivery Manager, Scrum Master and Agile Coach of years. I am presently looking for referrals for the above roles. Can anyone kindly connect. British Telecom Amazon Salesforce CGI Capgemini MBDA Three Vodafone Sainsbury's Apple
a year ago
Senior Associate Consultant
Has anyone interviewed at Sainsbury's DTD? I have a Tech + Behavioural Competency Interview scheduled for a Cloud Engineer role and would like to know how it would be? Any employees who are currently working in DTD? Could you please shed some light on how the general work culture is and how's the hybrid working flexibility? Thanks in advance!
Got a burning question about Sainsbury’s? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Sainsbury’s employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "good pay very chill job just get paid to go on your phone and sell ciggies" (in 1599 reviews)
- "Colleagues are friendly and willing to help without making you look stupid as a new starter." (in 796 reviews)
- "Nice People and you get to know most of them if you work with them." (in 652 reviews)
- "All staff is friendly and I love when they support me anytime when i need them." (in 570 reviews)
- "Benefits are good and hours" (in 239 reviews)
- "Poor management and lack of clear authority for the department often caused confusion amongst staff." (in 902 reviews)
- "Managers can be rude and demanding" (in 736 reviews)
- "Long hours and difficult to progress unless you know the right people" (in 527 reviews)
- "breaks were short; when doing an 8 hour shift could only get 30 mins break" (in 162 reviews)
- "No career progression if you're not a favourite either!" (in 92 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Sainsbury’s and is not affected by filters.