What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The training is great and my manager is in the trenches with me on a daily basis." (in 33 reviews)
- "I had a great manager and enjoyed learning from him." (in 32 reviews)
- "The management at SEG is great." (in 32 reviews)
- "Great people from the top down that want you to succeed" (in 16 reviews)
- "Even during the pandemic, everyone is so helpful and friendly." (in 15 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Sales Empowerment Group and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 335 of over 337 reviews
Updated Sep 14, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sep 14, 2023Business Development RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
I started in the fall of ‘22 and had an excellent onboarding process followed by 12 months of nothing but great experiences. I’m thankful for all the growth and help I received along the way. Leaders like Brandon, Joe, and Andrew, to name a few, made working and growing at SEG and the client TVU Networks very achievable. I’m glad to have had such a great experience with the company 10 out of 10 I would recommend.
I experienced no downsides, my time here was full of positive experiences from start to finish.
- 5.0Aug 28, 2023Business Development RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearChicago, IL
- Great people and culture - Work life balance is fantastic - Insightful instruction and collaboration for kick starting a sales career I really enjoyed my time at SEG, learned a great deal, and miss my team! I'm very happy to have started my sales career here.
Entry-level salary isn't the most attractive, but working here opens the door for great near-future opportunities!
Sales Empowerment Group Reviews FAQs
Sales Empowerment Group has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 337 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at Sales Empowerment Group to a friend and 94% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
95% of Sales Empowerment Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sales Empowerment Group 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.