KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

4.9
Sales Empowerment Group Founder and CEO  Brian O Neil
Brian O Neil

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The training is great and my manager is in the trenches with me on a daily basis.(in 38 reviews)
  • "The management at SEG is great.(in 30 reviews)
  • "I had a great manager and enjoyed learning from him.(in 24 reviews)
  • "Great people from the top down that want you to succeed(in 19 reviews)
  • "You can talk to top management truly whenever, as our CEO and President are constantly on the floor working with us.(in 14 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Sales Empowerment Group and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

"Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance"

Jul 3, 2022 - Business Development Representative (BDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

SEG does a great job of preparing sales professionals for more than their jobs entail, ensuring success regardless of having a prior sales background.

Cons

No downside, however must have a growth mindset to work here

2. 5.0

Supportive, Energetic, Engaging Atmosphere

Jul 1, 2022 - Business Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible training staff fully dedicated to seeing us succeed. SEG provides you with all the tools you need to prosper. The training is dynamic, comprehensive, and molded in a digestible way that is not too much, nor too little. SEG helped push me beyond my comfort zone and got me extremely excited/prepped for my sales future!

Cons

Would be nice to extend lunch break the first couple days to digest all the info we receive and blow off some of that zoom fatigue.

3. 5.0

Thank you SEG!

Jul 1, 2022 - Business Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great training Work life balance Good culture Amazing experience overall! Truly a breath of fresh air and I am happy to be apart of SEG

Cons

Honestly i can’t think of any at the moment

4. 5.0

Game Changer!

Jul 1, 2022 - Business Development Representative in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you're passionate about elevating your sales career Sales Empowerment Group is the place to be. From top to bottom everyone brings value and will be transparency. Managers are very knowledgable about the industry and put you in position to succeed.

Cons

As of now there is nothing.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Very kind people and very good information

May 6, 2022 - Trainee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is very kind and helpful in training. They make sure you get absolutely everything you need to train and be successful. The managers are very smart and have years of good experience. They also introduce a little but of fun to the training to keep everyone engaged and interested. Overall this training has been very helpful and has given me some great ideas. This training is very useful, and I am grateful for the opportunity to be training here.

Cons

There are not really any cons I can think of as a trainee here. Everyone has been great and so has training.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Cannot say enough good things about SEG!

Apr 15, 2022 - Business Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am wrapping up my first week of training with Sales Empowerment Group (SEG) and I cannot say enough good things about the experience thus far. Every single member of the SEG team has been friendly, knowledgeable, welcoming, and encouraging! I have learned an extensive amount in one week of training and this is due to how invested this company is in my success. I also appreciate the healthy work-life balance that is promoted and encouraged. They truly value each member of their team as a human being rather than just another person to fill a role.

Cons

I have no cons, other than I wish I had found this opportunity sooner!

7. 5.0

More than I expected.

Feb 18, 2022 - Business Development Representative (BDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

I had a phone interview with SEG and the next day they put me through an interview with one of their clients, called me that same day and offered a second interview the following day. After about 4 hours from my second interview, I had a job offer! The interview process was very quick and I gladly accepted the position. They matched me with the right company efficiently and quickly! With no previous sales experience.. I went from doing 0 role plays to 10+ role plays a week and have seen improvement day after day! SEG is not your typical sales training program. They really focus on enhancing your sales skills, your communication & relationship building skills; both over the phone and via email/LinkedIn. EVERYONE on the team is supportive, they want to see you grow and they always leave room for you as an individual to improve. Overall, SEG is an awesome program to get your feet wet and kickstart your sales career!

Cons

A remote position may be a con for you, but definitely a PRO for me :)

8. 5.0

Terrific training

May 6, 2022 - Business Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The management is really kind and ready to help you learn. I came in with lots of questions and after a short time I feel ready to step into a BDR role. The issued laptops work well and the process moves very quickly.

Cons

Connection issues with team members at times.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Why I came back

Apr 5, 2022 - Vice President, Client Outcomes
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked at SEG Nov 2017 - to October 2020 when I made the difficult decision to pursue another amazing opportunity. I stayed in touch and rooted the team on as they grew. They grew. I grew. I added valuable skills to my portfolio that aligned with an opportunity to rejoin the team, which I couldn't say no to. I'm grateful to be a part of the team again and love the work that we do every day.

Cons

I honestly love what I do and the people I work with.. so I'm a lucky gal.

10. 5.0

Grateful!!

Apr 15, 2022 - Business Development Representative (BDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

I had the most fulfilling experience onboarding for my role with Sales Empowerment Group. The training was comprehensive, constructive and well executed by an incredible team. I was able to transition into the company feeling confident and capable. I cannot say enough good things about SEG and the people working there.

Cons

I'm a relatively new hire, so I suppose I'll get back to you on this one..

Viewing 1 - 10 of 301 Reviews

Sales Empowerment Group Reviews FAQs

Sales Empowerment Group has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 304 reviews left anonymously by employees. 98% of employees would recommend working at Sales Empowerment Group to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Sales Empowerment Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Sales Empowerment Group. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

98% of Sales Empowerment Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sales Empowerment Group 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Sales Empowerment Group to be senior leadership, management, career development and the cons to be compensation .

Popular Careers with Sales Empowerment Group Job Seekers