Sales Partnerships Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated June 6, 2017

5.0
Frederick Kessler

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • SPI is a great place to work with a family feel (in 4 reviews)

• Attempts to treat employees fairly not truly obtained (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • Greedy upper management didnt care about employees (in 3 reviews)

• I could have learned everything in 2 days instead of a week (in 2 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Huge Career Potential"

Current Employee - Director of Sales in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Director of Sales in Denver, CO

I have been working at Sales Partnerships full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

SPI has been a huge boost to my career. When I was transitioning from marketing to sales, SPI gave me the opportunity while others sought after the same old cookie cutter sales person. They look for attitude and aptitude as a rule of thumb when making hiring decisions which trump simply a boring traditional sales resume. Just three years ago, I started my career out as a sales rep and have made multiple transitions to a Sales Director today leading well over 100 representatives. Fantastic values, great management and a keen eye on progressive sales techniques and technology. Lastly, compensation is higher than other comparable positions.

Cons

Not many negatives here that wouldn't be included in all other sales companies. I would add that its follow up in declining candidates in a hiring decision could improve, but that is a small issue compared to other companies.

2. "Regional Sales Manager"

I have been working at Sales Partnerships full-time

Pros

Great work environment for everyone.

Cons

No cons to mention at all.

3. "Great place to work!!"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Broomfield, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Broomfield, CO

I have been working at Sales Partnerships full-time (More than a year)

Pros

good management and colleagues to work with

Cons

give more PTO days, and have more spotlight on employees

Advice to Management

delegate duties to managers more

"The Right Company for People Who Want to Be on a Growing Team"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Manager in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Sales Partnerships full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Growth. In my previous job I worked at a fairly stable firm, which was nice in many ways, but a bit dull, as you felt you had limited impact on the firm. Here at SPI, you get to work for an Inc. 5000 firm which means everyday is a chance to accomplish something new and exciting. There is a different vibe inside a firm which is undergoing rapid growth and I love it. Additionally, compensation seems fair and rewarding here. Finally, I love the people I work with. They come from varied career backgrounds, they help each other out, and many will mentor you on your own journey as long as you show an eagerness to work hard and learn.

Cons

It is a fast growing company, which can be exciting, but with rapid growth comes challenges. You have to be comfortable with frequent change and development - that kind of environment may be seen as a con to some.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Our CEO, Fred Kessler, is smart, yet down-to-earth. I was lucky enough to meet him at my orientation and I came away with a huge amount of respect for him. In the part of the company I interact with, the leadership is fantastic and I've grown professionally from watching how they approach work.

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Sales Partnerships full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've worked for several different companies and this is the best one I have had experience with. The other people who work here, the reps as well as other outside regional managers, forge a positive environment to thrive, and make it enjoyable to go to work each day. The internal staff are excellent and you cant help but feel the common goal among all of driving success for the company. The pay is very fair and they reward success.

Cons

In my year and half here I have not really come across and cons.

"Excellent Opportunity"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Sales Partnerships full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

SPI gave me an opportunity to use my vast sales experience in a different industry. The method of filling positions based on learning ability, confidence, and drive is one of the best in the industry. The recruiting process is very in-depth and the candidates ultimately chosen are the very best. I thought my career and marketability were over, but Sales Partnerships, Inc. gave me the opportunity to regain my confidence and grow again.

Cons

The larger programs the company has going create a logjam at times with IT staffing.

Advice to Management

Continue to incentivize the recruiting staff to dig for super candidates. Continue with the diversity that makes us strong.

"Good to Great"

Current Employee - Regional Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Regional Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Sales Partnerships full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've had the opportunity to work for Fortune 100 companies in my career. They gave me the best in sales and management training. I worked, I made money and I was also treated like a number, because I was, just a number. At SPi, I feel like I belong to something greater. I bigger purpose is at play. A company where I literally hang-out with the VP and Directors with some of the best business conversations happen after hours over a meal or some drinks. The culture and the ability to grow in this organization is bar none. Great company. The best "job"I've ever had.

Cons

The program I'm on requires that we travel all over. Both good, I get to see this great country of ours but bad because I'm away from my wife quite a bit.

Advice to Management

Keep on keeping on!

8. "Wonderful Employer"

Current Employee - Quality Control Representative in Broomfield, CO
    Current Employee - Quality Control Representative in Broomfield, CO

I have been working at Sales Partnerships full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Sales Partnerships Inc. is what leadership is all about. They strive to take care of their employees and clients at all times. I have worked in a few different fields including military active duty, but my career at SPI has been my favorite. Working with a group of leaders, not bosses, has made all the difference. We are a family all pulling together, it's great!

Cons

I have been working with SPI for over 1 year now and have not experienced anything worth writing about on the "Con" side of things.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

9. "Best Company Ever"

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Sales Partnerships full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have enjoyed every day I have worked with SPI. It's a smaller company so I never feel like just another body in a cube . The people I work with are great and have really become more like family. Everyone on my team is extremely hard working and dedicated to the success of SPI, and I feel privileged to be a part of that.

Cons

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Sales Partnerships

Advice to Management

You guys are the best at what you do and I am so excited to be a part of the SPI team! Keep up the great work!!!

10. "Industry Leader"

I have been working at Sales Partnerships full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

SPI provides award winning management, training, tools, and systems to support sales reps and to help them become as successful as possible. It is an environment where there is fierce competition and is difficult to get in. This is an environment for salespeople who want to be challenged and are open to the task.

Cons

The job requires dedication. Most of the sales work is outbound/direct cold calling - anyone considering positions at SPI should keep that in mind.