SalesLoft Reviews | Glassdoor

4.9
SalesLoft CEO Kyle Porter
Kyle Porter

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "I have NEVER worked in an environment where a companies core values lasted beyond the on boarding packet" (in 24 reviews)

• "Flexibility and good work/life balance" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "There's more formal structure being introduced because the company is growing so fast, which can cause some pain during the transition periods" (in 8 reviews)

• "Growing pains are real when you have a company growing this quickly" (in 9 reviews)

"Indeed the Best Place to Work in Atlanta"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Overall office and team culture is awesome. There's a real sense of everyone wanting to do the best job they can while supporting each other... this goes across all departments: IT, HR, Marketing, Sales, Execs, etc.
    - Work/life balance is great.
    - Use of flexible technology platforms and tools that make it easy to do great work - fast.
    - Catered lunches and 24/7 healthy snacks and drinks are a huge perk that's easy to underestimate - it saves a lot of time and $$.
    - Opportunities to grow and learn in a company that is also growing rapidly.
    - Your voice and input matter - as the company is growing and changing, input from everyone is valued and considered equally.

Cons

- Nothing at this time.

Advice to Management

The hype is real, and what you're doing is working. Keep investing in your people and your culture, and they'll keep investing back into SalesLoft. This is really an amazing place to work.

2. "#1 Company in Atlanta"

Current Employee - Customer Success in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Customer Success in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been at SalesLoft a little under a month and can truly say after coming from my previous employer how much of an impact this organization has had on my overall well being. Turns out when you treat and compensate your employees well they want to work just that much harder in helping the company to continue being successful and grow.

-Amazing exec team that believes in and sticks to the core company values
    -Great pay and benefits

Cons

Nothing negative to say about the company or management.

"The best place to work in Atlanta!"

Current Employee - Product Designer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Product Designer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company really cares about their employees. Free food (healthy selection of breakfast, lunch& snacks). SalesLoft takes care of its employees, and expects a lot in return. Fast pace, innovative company with a great culture and work-life balance. I am surrounded by brilliant yet down to earth people. My work-life is pretty awesome!

Cons

None! I love it here.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! Continue to provide great feedback and encourage creativity, autonomy, teamwork, and personal development.

4. "Greatest Team I've Worked With"

Current Employee - User Experience Researcher in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - User Experience Researcher in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Every single person that works here is friendly, open-minded, and intelligent. Imagine how much more you can accomplish with such a strong culture and team.

Cons

With so much growth, clearer career pathing is helpful for everyone.

Advice to Management

Clear Career Pathing

5. "Hands down the best place to work on earth"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Atlanta, GA

Pros

- The management REALLY takes care of you, literally every day my manager ask me if I need anything to makes my day better
    - The company has the best developers talents in town and everybody is always willing to share their knowledge an enthusiasm
    - Top tier in office benefits: catered lunch, massages, nap rooms, standing desks and couches for every team, MARTA pass.

Cons

Nothing really, they could increase their compensation aligning it with the ATL tech job market

Advice to Management

Keep rockin'!

6. "Believe the hype"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've heard companies say they live by their core values before, but this is the first company that truly walks the walk. The commitment to transparency, sincerity, accountability, and bringing "your full self to work" is evident at every level of the company. This is one of the best teams I've ever worked with.

Cons

This is less of a 'con' and more of an observation: the company is growing quickly and the need to embrace change is key for employees to be successful. Change is growth!

7. "Best year of my life"

Current Employee - Enterprise Sales Development Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Enterprise Sales Development Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I can honestly say joining SalesLoft has been the best decision I’ve ever made. Leadership is incredible, the product is revolutionizing the sales industry, and the culture is unparalleled. The company has doubled in employees since last year and I’ve developed more on both professional and personal levels throughout my time here than I have in my entire life. Couldn’t pay me enough to go anywhere else.

Cons

Any SaaS start up experiences growing pains at some point. However, any restructuring or issues that we experience are always promptly solved or given attention because leadership listens and the culture supports growth/trusts our values and company mission.

Advice to Management

None. 10/10

8. "Inspiring and Focused Company with Phenomenal Leadership and Unparalleled Energy and Focus!"

Current Employee - Enterprise Sales Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Enterprise Sales Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

SalesLoft is a unique company that has more talent, energy, and focus then I’ve ever seen or experienced in my life.

Core Values:
    I have NEVER worked in an environment where a companies core values lasted beyond the on boarding packet. SalesLoft Core Values: Put Customers First, Team Over Self, Bias Towards Action, Glass Half Full
& Focus on Results are found within EVERY individual at the company. There is an evident and obvious focus on ensuring great people with unique skills, talent, and empathy are hired and brought into the company. The level of support and talent at this organization is unparalleled.

Talent:
    WOW, what a hugely talented group of individuals all striving to be better, learn more, develop more while always willing to align, collaborate and strategize on wins. I have felt so focused to better myself that the level of energy I have found at SalesLoft has inspired me to be a better father, husband and human.

Inspiration:
    Senior Leadership is accessible, inspiring, focused and aligned to support a common goal and vision. I have felt so focused to better myself that the level of energy I have found at SalesLoft has inspired me read more, learn more and grow more in not only my professional goals and pursuits but my personal. There is a huge influence on work and life balance.

Development:
    With access to several development opportunities within the organization. Several peers have seen advancement and growth since I’ve joined the firm.

Benefits:
    Where do we begin? From standard health, dental, vision, SalesLoft offers the best Maternity + Paternity plans in addition to several other perks.

Cons

I don't have any cons to articulate.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

9. "Most rewarding job I've ever had"

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You get to be a part of a company that has high ambitions and rapid growth. It is the best group of people I have ever worked with.

Cons

Rapid change. If this challenge doesn't excite you, this is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the transparency!

10. "Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time

Pros

Fast paced environment
    Room for growth
    Amazing leadership
    Strong Core Values
    Flexibility and good work/life balance
    Great benefits and perks (catered lunch, snacks, gym, paid transportation etc.)

Cons

No cons so far.

Advice to Management

Keep inspiring and guiding us in the right diderction