SalesLoft Reviews | Glassdoor

4.8
SalesLoft CEO Kyle Porter
Kyle Porter

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Best culture I have ever seen due to truly living out our core values (in 19 reviews)

• They core values say it all: Positive, Supportive, Self-Starting (in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • That is to be expected at a small, fast-growing company, and the pros outweigh that (in 6 reviews)

• Growing pains as with any fast growing company, some processes are shared tribally vs documented (in 5 reviews)

1. "Great place to be"

Current Employee - Client Support Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Client Support Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Salesloft is amazing, because they work really hard to hire the right people, everyone lives the core values.

Great Culture
    Great People
    Great Leadership
    Challenging and fulfilling work
    Free Lunch

Cons

No real cons to working here. You will be challenged to be the best you can be which can take you back when you first start because you won’t be used to it.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing

2. "Literally transformed my career"

Current Employee - Product Owner in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Product Owner in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- A lot of companies talk about culture but don't really live up to the hype. This company does.
    - I feel like I work with the smartest people in Atlanta and they are always willing to share their knowledge when I express an interest in learning about their craft.
    - Great work/life balance and flexibility with working remote when needed.
    - Opportunity to explore and work in different areas of the business.
    - Transparent leadership who really cares about your opinions and well-being.

Cons

- As we've grown, it's harder to know everyone's names and maintain relationships. Nothing that the company is doing wrong, just part of growing up.

Advice to Management

Never get rid of the Q&A with the founders.

"Difficult to imagine a better place to work"

Current Employee - Product in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Product in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

—Super-smart, motivated people
    —Interesting product with complex problems to solve
    —Lots of autonomy
    —Executives and managers that very much care about employees
    —Founders are incredibly transparent
    —Super-smart, motivated people

Cons

I don't really have much to put here. Perhaps, the only thing I miss is that the company has grown so much it doesn't feel as much of a startup as it once did.

Advice to Management

The weekly Q&A is incredible—I've never been anywhere where the founders are that transparent. Not only that, but hard questions are encouraged. Please keep doing that even as the company grows.

Not advice, but something I wanted to mention. Rob said something early in my SalesLoft career that has stuck with me.

> This likely won't be the last job you have, but it is my goal to make it the best job you have.

The company and founders really do care about employees and it shows.

"Finally at home!"

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

From a person perspective, this has been the best move I have ever made. I chose to leave my last company because I was looked at as a quota, not a person. SalesLoft truly lives it's core values. They perks of working here, outside of working for a market leader with the best people in the world, are free lunches three days a week, fully stocked kitchen, libraries full of books, games, & a on-site wellness coach that will help from free massages to nutrition training. They don't believe in JUST making their customers happy.

From a product standpoint, I personally have now used SalesLoft, Outreach, ToutApp, and InsideSales.com. I can say that SalesLoft BY FAR has the best capabilities and a true path to innovation ON WHICH THEY DELIVER. After seeing our Series C funding, I can't wait to see what we do in the near future!

Cons

The kitchen needs more chocolate.

Advice to Management

*shrugs shoulders* None.

5. "Highly recommended"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Sympathetic management, always eager to hear you out

-Collaborative work environment with plenty of room for self-starting

-CTO committed to keeping the tech stack current through entertaining new technologies for microservices

Cons

It's not perfect, but I'm hard pressed to think of what they could do better at the moment. They'll have challenges keeping the same work environment as they scale, obviously, but so far it's been a pleasure to work there.

6. "Sales"

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Highly motivated team, a place to learn and grow on a daily basis with challenging work. Great support system across teams, departments and executives. Culture (with free snacks, ping pong and chess) but more importantly a culture of growth, both professionally and personally.

Cons

Growing pains as with any fast growing company, some processes are shared tribally vs documented.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, maintain culture and address growing pains head on.

7. "Driven by Core Values, Capturing a Massive Market Opportunity"

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

SalesLoft is on a mission to transform the sales profession, and it's working. The solutions fall into a relatively new category of solutions called 'Sales Engagement Platforms'. Companies are realizing that volume for the sake of volume isn't what leads to meaningful customer acquisition - it requires a more human approach. I've never been part of a more focused organization, consistently driven by a set of shared core values. It's fast-paced, results-oriented, and a place where you can work with the best and brightest in Atlanta. Though much has been accomplished, it's still early days on where this rocketship will go. Look at the quality of the firms who have invested in the company and the customers who use the solution everyday - you'll see that SalesLoft is literally in a league of its own.

Cons

None, as long as you are comfortable moving fast.

Advice to Management

Stay the course, even while stepping on the gas - it's obviously working.

8. "So much momentum. So much energy & positive direction"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The market needs what we're building. Pretty much every company who has salespeople needs it.

The people are incredible. So much energy and enthusiasm. So much faith that they have each-other's back and know how to serve the customer.

The company is not afraid to make investments but also doesn't waste our resources on bad decisions.

The vision and values are real, and we're transforming an industry.

Cons

Things move so fast around here. You'll look at the calendar and say "how is it already April?" but then you'll realize the company has doubled in revenue in the last 11 months alone. It's rewarding but FAST paced.

The competitors can get mean and nasty. We take the high road consistently but it's uncomfortable sometimes to have to hear their approaches in the market. The good news is they come and they go and we're in it for the long road.

Advice to Management

Keep getting better. Use your mentors, the board. Promote leaders from within and invest in them with training and coaching. Hire external leaders who can add new dimensions of growth. Keep it up!

9. "Best Place to Work In Atlanta"

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Incredible product, Incredible leadership, Incredible team

Cons

Communication between departments can sometimes be slow.

Advice to Management

Continue to operate with the focus on the core values.

10. "Sales Executive"

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've never been at a company that actually lives and invests in it's values on a daily basis, which is what I experience with SalesLoft. Even as SalesLoft scales, it runs at the speed of startup with the maturity and business acumen of seasoned professionals.

Cons

If you want to coast along in your career I wouldn't recommend SalesLoft. Everyone is driven and high performing.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in people that will move the business forward.