SalesLoft Reviews | Glassdoor

4.9
SalesLoft CEO Kyle Porter
Kyle Porter

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Best culture I have ever seen due to truly living out our core values" (in 19 reviews)

• "Work/Life balance isn't an issue at SalesLoft" (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "That is to be expected at a small, fast-growing company, and the pros outweigh that" (in 6 reviews)

• "Growing pains as with any fast growing company, some processes are shared tribally vs documented" (in 5 reviews)

1. "Takes growing pains like a champ"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I never expect a company to be perfect, but the effort to ensure everyone is fulfilled, satisfied, included, heard, comfortable and provided the tools they need to excel is impeccable.

Cons

Things can get chaotic but what company doesn't? Try to reel things in a bit better and don't let all the cooks put random ingredients into the pot. Our efforts to be bias towards action sometimes ultimately make us stagnant. We should try to be more wary of that.

Advice to Management

All companies have growing pains. Be sure to not let it overshadow the culture and the big picture. Ensure no one loses their voice and that effort and communication are number one.

2. "Everything You Will Learn Is Real"

Current Employee - Vice President Marketing in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Vice President Marketing in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Everything you read about or talk to your friends about, SalesLoft is real. Our culture is real, the focus on diversity and inclusion is real, the intentionality to be at a place where people come to be a better version of themselves is real. Above all the people you will work with a REALly talented, motivated and supportive.

Cons

This place is not made for everyone, just those that lead with trust, willing to have a healthy debate, want to be accountable for performing, and have a shared focus of results for our customers.

Advice to Management

Continue what you're doing but always have an eye towards "what got us here, won't get us there".

3. "Overall a great place to work!"

Current Employee - Product Marketing Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Product Marketing Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

+ The company live their values which sets a firm foundation and reduces confusion
    + Great people and leadership is dedicated to keeping it that way
    + Management is flexible and understands that employees are people
    + Start-up mindset results in a lot of creativity
    + Teams often work together, reducing silos common in larger organizations
    + You are the manager of your time, so long as your work is done
    + Company-wide goal setting!!

Cons

+ Pay is a bit low
    + You must be your own advocate when it comes to time management. Like most innovative companies you could allow yourself to become overworked.

Advice to Management

Be more aware of pay structures. We have great people and I would hate to lose someone because pay was not competitive.

4. "This is the peak!"

Current Employee - Technical Support Agent
    Current Employee - Technical Support Agent

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture is amazing, I love free lunch, MARTA is taken care of, health and wellness on site, and opportunities to grow.

Cons

It's a weird mix of almost corporate but past start-up life.

5. "Great Place to Work"

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Great leadership from Co-Founders of the company down to the leadership team
    - Startup environment although it growing like crazy (fun and engaging environment)
    -Cool product & services
    - Company provides lunch Monday - Wednesday

Cons

- I have not come across any Cons yet but if i do i will update the review :)

Advice to Management

Keep the culture that you have created alive.

6. "Long but awesome hiring process!"

I have been working at SalesLoft part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

SalesLoft was extremely accommodating throughout my interview process. I received another offer while interviewing, and they were able to speed up the process in order to help me decide which company I fit best with (without having to "play the game" and let anyone down). They really appreciate genuine people who are transparent throughout the entire process.

Cons

The interview process is definitely long- but it is so worth it once you're on the other side working with great people!

Advice to Management

Continue to fight the growing pains. Part of what makes SalesLoft unique is the inclusive, community feel and the ability to make employees feel heard and relevant. Make sure to keep those values a priority.

"Amazing product, high energy culture, not for everyone"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The product is great and should be used by every sales team in the world. Corporate culture is exciting, high-energy, and collaborative. Leadership is for the most part inspiring.

Cons

Culture outside of the Atlanta headquarters is nonexistent. Small NYC and San Francisco offices, but still nothing like being at the mothership. Competition is stronger than they would like to admit, and almost all customers are in the tech/SaaS space. Be sure to make a few backchannel calls before accepting an offer.

Advice to Management

Balance confidence with humility and realism.

8. "A little over 6 months in"

Current Employee - Implementation Success Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Implementation Success Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I’m sure if you are reading this you have read the other reviews. All I can say is they are true. SalesLoft is THE BEST place to work and has THE MOST talented people working here. From working with great people to the weekly all hands. The benefits are top notch and just keep getting better.

Cons

Honestly...none. I think when I started I tried to find cons but there really aren’t any. Excited to be part of this awesome journey!

9. "Sr leader"

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Hands-down one of the best companies I’ve worked for. I’ve had the pleasure of working at three other “best places to work” so I had high expectations. Salesloft exceeded my expectations. Everyone is incredibly helpful and talented. There is a reason we are ranked #1 place to work in Atlanta.

Cons

Still formalizing processes which can be a pro and con. Con because of you see a need, you will most likely need to pitch in the fix it-even if it’s not your realm. Pro because unlike big companies, or even smaller companies where employees are territorial, you can easily get things out the door without politics or red tape.

Advice to Management

Keep empowering your leaders to make decisions. It can be hard to reqlinqish control, but it’s best for everyone.

Keep the ongoing leadership training. It’s beneficial both short and long term.

Keep pushing for better benefits for families. Greater 401k match, medical plans etc.

"Interview Process"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The interview process was lengthy but for a good reason. SalesLoft takes time to interview each candidate to ensure they represent the company's values and to make sure that the person is going to be exactly the right fit for the culture. Culture is huge at SalesLoft and it's what makes it one of the best places to work! Therefore, it's great that the recruiting team takes time to interview each new candidate.

Cons

If you're looking to move to a new company quickly, it might not be as soon as you would like.