SalesLoft Reviews | Glassdoor

4.9
SalesLoft CEO Kyle Porter
Kyle Porter

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Best culture I have ever seen due to truly living out our core values" (in 20 reviews)

• "Work/Life balance isn't an issue at SalesLoft" (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "That is to be expected at a small, fast-growing company, and the pros outweigh that" (in 6 reviews)

• "Growing pains as with any fast growing company, some processes are shared tribally vs documented" (in 5 reviews)

1. "A little over 6 months in"

Current Employee - Implementation Success Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Implementation Success Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I’m sure if you are reading this you have read the other reviews. All I can say is they are true. SalesLoft is THE BEST place to work and has THE MOST talented people working here. From working with great people to the weekly all hands. The benefits are top notch and just keep getting better.

Cons

Honestly...none. I think when I started I tried to find cons but there really aren’t any. Excited to be part of this awesome journey!

2. "Amazing product, high energy culture, not for everyone"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The product is great and should be used by every sales team in the world. Corporate culture is exciting, high-energy, and collaborative. Leadership is for the most part inspiring.

Cons

Culture outside of the Atlanta headquarters is nonexistent. Small NYC and San Francisco offices, but still nothing like being at the mothership. Competition is stronger than they would like to admit, and almost all customers are in the tech/SaaS space. Be sure to make a few backchannel calls before accepting an offer.

Advice to Management

Balance confidence with humility and realism.

3. "Sr leader"

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Hands-down one of the best companies I’ve worked for. I’ve had the pleasure of working at three other “best places to work” so I had high expectations. Salesloft exceeded my expectations. Everyone is incredibly helpful and talented. There is a reason we are ranked #1 place to work in Atlanta.

Cons

Still formalizing processes which can be a pro and con. Con because of you see a need, you will most likely need to pitch in the fix it-even if it’s not your realm. Pro because unlike big companies, or even smaller companies where employees are territorial, you can easily get things out the door without politics or red tape.

Advice to Management

Keep empowering your leaders to make decisions. It can be hard to reqlinqish control, but it’s best for everyone.

Keep the ongoing leadership training. It’s beneficial both short and long term.

Keep pushing for better benefits for families. Greater 401k match, medical plans etc.

4. "Interview process is long but worth it!"

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time

Pros

The interview process is extremely long, but once you make it in, it is wonderful and worth it! The culture here is really well-protected and through the lengthy interview process they are ensuring that not only do they find you to be a good fit, but you find yourself to be a good fit as well.

Cons

SalesLoft is clearly trying to attract the best of the best, and if you are a diligent employee it is really difficult to find the time at your current position to carve out time for all these interviews.

Advice to Management

If possible, try and find a way to ensure that someone is a culture fit while minimizing the amount of time they have to miss at their current positions.

5. "Interview Process"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The interview process was lengthy but for a good reason. SalesLoft takes time to interview each candidate to ensure they represent the company's values and to make sure that the person is going to be exactly the right fit for the culture. Culture is huge at SalesLoft and it's what makes it one of the best places to work! Therefore, it's great that the recruiting team takes time to interview each new candidate.

Cons

If you're looking to move to a new company quickly, it might not be as soon as you would like.

6. "Software Engineer"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company culture and team oriented co-workers

Cons

None that I can think of off the top of my head. Have really enjoyed my time here

7. "Couldn't be happier"

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Endless pros working here. SalesLoft is my family and has changed my career in the best way possible. I'm constantly challenged and motivated to be the best I can be, both professionally and personally. Their selectiveness throughout the hiring process shows, as everyone in the office shares the same core values, positivity, and drive. Free lunch is pretty great too.

Cons

Sometimes we run low on snacks

Advice to Management

You know you're doing a fantastic job, keep up the great work

8. "Great place to be"

Current Employee - Client Support Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Client Support Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Salesloft is amazing, because they work really hard to hire the right people, everyone lives the core values.

Great Culture
    Great People
    Great Leadership
    Challenging and fulfilling work
    Free Lunch

Cons

No real cons to working here. You will be challenged to be the best you can be which can take you back when you first start because you won’t be used to it.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing

9. "Literally transformed my career"

Current Employee - Product Owner in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Product Owner in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- A lot of companies talk about culture but don't really live up to the hype. This company does.
    - I feel like I work with the smartest people in Atlanta and they are always willing to share their knowledge when I express an interest in learning about their craft.
    - Great work/life balance and flexibility with working remote when needed.
    - Opportunity to explore and work in different areas of the business.
    - Transparent leadership who really cares about your opinions and well-being.

Cons

- As we've grown, it's harder to know everyone's names and maintain relationships. Nothing that the company is doing wrong, just part of growing up.

Advice to Management

Never get rid of the Q&A with the founders.

"Difficult to imagine a better place to work"

Current Employee - Product in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Product in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SalesLoft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

—Super-smart, motivated people
    —Interesting product with complex problems to solve
    —Lots of autonomy
    —Executives and managers that very much care about employees
    —Founders are incredibly transparent
    —Super-smart, motivated people

Cons

I don't really have much to put here. Perhaps, the only thing I miss is that the company has grown so much it doesn't feel as much of a startup as it once did.

Advice to Management

The weekly Q&A is incredible—I've never been anywhere where the founders are that transparent. Not only that, but hard questions are encouraged. Please keep doing that even as the company grows.

Not advice, but something I wanted to mention. Rob said something early in my SalesLoft career that has stuck with me.

> This likely won't be the last job you have, but it is my goal to make it the best job you have.

The company and founders really do care about employees and it shows.