77% would recommend to a friend
(15979 total reviews)
76% approve of CEO
Found 15,979 of over 18K reviews
Updated Nov 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Many might have told about all the great benefits salesforce offers and everything is true :" (in 1831 reviews)
- "Salesforce promotes a great culture as a company and that is reflected in the employees' interactions at the company" (in 1703 reviews)
- "In company there are great people that work and they also make it pleasant for another to work there." (in 1178 reviews)
- "Good Work life balance and OOM" (in 842 reviews)
- "fun to work for and the poeple are nice plus pay is good" (in 539 reviews)
- "Poor management (both middle management and executives)" (in 389 reviews)
- "If you are good with the managers and go out on golf events/drinking you will get good accounts." (in 323 reviews)
- "Recent layoffs mostly affected very talented folks but majority of them were from San Francisco to cut down the cost." (in 214 reviews)
- "long hours and fast moving pace so business constantly changing (not necc a bad thing)" (in 100 reviews)
- "Upper management is absolutely bloated with nonessential employees." (in 65 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Salesforce and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 30, 2023Solution EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsParis
Great benefits Continuous training and Education reimbursment Name on the market
Big corporation now Not as flexible as it used to be
- 4.0Nov 30, 2023Lead Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSan Francisco, CA
The people there were wonderful. Although I had six managers in a 3+ years of working there, all of them were thoughtful and empathetic, and most of them were actually excellent people managers as well. I got to work on some interesting problems there.
There were a LOT of heavy, enterprise-level processes. Using GUS for managing issues was a nightmare. I think I was part of three or four significant reorgs which was also challenging.
- 5.0Nov 29, 2023Small Business Account ExecutiveFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsDallas, TX
Flexibility Good Leadership Room for Growth
You're just a number If you have a rough month, they will push you out
Salesforce Reviews FAQs
Salesforce has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 18,415 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Salesforce to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.
77% of Salesforce employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Salesforce 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.