KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Salesforce

Engaged Employer

Salesforce

Add a Review

Salesforce Employee Reviews about "great benefits"

Updated Jan 20, 2021

Found 466 of over 10,299 reviews

4.4
Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff
Marc Benioff
3,565 Ratings
Pros
  • "Great benefits (free food/drink kitchen big plus)(in 468 reviews)

• "Great Culture and Diverse Workforce(in 435 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Typical big company problems, can be sometimes lost in the shuffle of things(in 131 reviews)

• "Fast Paced, High Expectations etc(in 127 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Salesforce and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "great benefits"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to grow your career

Jan 20, 2021 - Solution Engineer
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Every SE hired here is incredible to work with, the sportsmanship and leadership support makes it such an effortless place to work. Plus great benefits/perks.

Cons

Can be difficult to navigate your career and find open "headcount" if you want to join a specific team or become a manager, can take some time.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    2. 4.0
      Current Employee

Great company and people, low pay for my role

Dec 23, 2020 - Associate Solution Engineer in Dallas, TX
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent culture, great benefits and fun people. My manager definitely cares and I love my team.

Cons

With rapid growth it’s hard to move up quickly. There is more red tape than before in terms of trying new projects, getting approvals and promotions. There used to be more of a startup mentality and more freedom. I’ve noticed an increase in administrative activities as we have rapidly grown this past year. The “target income” is much less than what recruiters advertise. I’ve overachieved my metrics and have done an amazing job yet have been stuck at an associate title. I am paid less than others who are external new hires in my same role. I was told “although I qualify for a promotion, there are many others on the bench who did not make the promotion cut last time. If I want to be at my desired salary I should leave for a year so I am an external hire and then be rehired back in.” I do not want to leave as I love my team but unfortunately I may have to in order to advance my career and avoid red tape. This doesn’t make sense to me since it would cost Salesforce more to replace people than simply giving raises to those who qualify.

Continue reading