KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 277 of over 292 reviews

4.6
Salesloft CEO Kyle Porter
Kyle Porter
Pros
  • "SalesLoft truly cares about investing in their employees(in 87 reviews)

• "Core values play a huge part here but really shapes an incredible team(in 43 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Not really SalesLoft's fault, many of the things I liked best about SalesLoft didn't translate well into an all remote world(in 27 reviews)

• "Company is going through a period of growth where growing pains are clearly visible throughout the organization(in 17 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Salesloft and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0

Inbound SDR

Jan 20, 2022 - Inbound Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible In control of your pay Unlimited pay

Cons

No cons in this department!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Culture

Jan 13, 2022 - Senior UI Engineer in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Salesloft has the best company culture I have ever witnessed. There is no drama and minimal politics. People are encouraged to bring their whole self to work. Product and engineering actually work together rather than butting heads as most companies do. Continuous improvement and learning are highly encouraged, with many opportunities for advancement. The tech stack is fairly modern and continues to evolve.

Cons

Pay is not as competitive as other startups in the area, but decent.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic Company

Jan 16, 2022 - Senior Product Designer in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Strong leadership and core values that will push you to really try to become great at what you do.

Cons

Shifting management and hyper growth makes it difficult to maintain the same culture we had in the beginning.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

#saleslove is for real here

Nov 18, 2021 - Sales Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Completed my first 30 days today. Every person that I've interacted with (at all levels of the organization) have been kind, helpful, passionate about what they do, and demonstrated vulnerability. That last part hits different; seeing individuals and organizational processes that reward vulnerability is such a breath of fresh air. Seeing that goals aren't just measured by obtainment, but emphasizing the strategy on how to execute being clearly shared and supported makes going to work exciting.

Cons

When I was told things are fast-paced, they weren't kidding. There are a lot of changes taking place - centered around an even better customer experience and growth - so while that may not be a negative, it should be noted that behavioral change takes time (and that for some, at times, keeping up can be a challenge).

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company, great team, all around great experience

Dec 3, 2021 - EVP in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Salesloft's senior leadership team, culture, and employees make for an all-around fantastic experience. The company has a great focus for a company growing as fast as they are and I can find nothing, but positive things to say. Enough has been said about the culture in previous reviews, but I wanted to call out the transparency from the leadership. I don't just mean the transparency about what is going on within the company/market, but the transparency into them as people. There is such authenticity in the team that makes for a great connection amongst the team.

Cons

Not much - speed of growth can add feel hectic, but it is managed well and the team always knows what is "most important".

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Absolutely love this company!

Jan 14, 2022 - Revenue Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

+work life balance +core values +productive meetings +benefits

Cons

None that I can think of!!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

100% Recommend

Dec 20, 2021 - Senior Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Growing company, great leadership, incredible culture, market leader, flexible work.

Cons

Only con I can think of, which may not fully be a "con", would be that since it is growing so quickly, things change often. The good news is that i fully trust leadership to make the right changes.

1 person found this review helpful
    8. 5.0
      Current Employee

The Best Company to work for by far! So proud to be a lofter!!!!

Jan 2, 2022 - Senior Payroll Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership Team is all about the employees!

Cons

None!!! Always team over self! One of our core values that I have come to live by

9. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Dead-End Company & Job

Sep 9, 2021 - Enterprise Sales Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Half Decent solution that provides value to some customers with fair customer and sales support. Good start for a kid out of college to get his or her feet wet with sales so it's a good 12-24 month gig at tops for a younger aspiring sales professional.

Cons

SL is a revolving door with very high turnover with Inexperienced sales managers especially for enterprise sales. They'll reassign key accounts of yours whenever they want to inside sales reps in their Atlanta office so it's very political. The solution is fair at best but Outreach, Gong and Groove have the edge over SL plus they're cheaper. SL is way over priced for a sales engagement solution so it's difficult to compete with more superior solutions like Outreach. You also cannot sell anything else once a customer is sold other than a few additional seats here and there so it's a siloed sales process and not a true enterprise sale. They're stuck in a commercial sales mentality and their veteran enterprise reps are order takers who wait for sales opportunities from reps who were forced out or smart enough to leave within 12 months. Again it's a dead-end job with no career path.

4 people found this review helpful

Salesloft Response

This review was really tough to read because it describes an experience that I never want any Sales Person, Revenue Professional, or other Lofter to ever have during their time here. I’m very sorry this was the experience that you had but I’m thankful you took the time to give the feedback. It’s hard to develop a direct response to your comments without more context, but two areas we are working extremely hard on is to align the enterprise and commercial business to the needs and customer experience of each segment and to grow with our customer base when we prove value. We have made a number of changes to our sales processes recently. We’re implementing 2 new global processes, one for commercial and one for enterprise. We’ve also transitioned to a regional territory model in the Enterprise, restructured our revenue meeting cadence and forecasting methodology, and have redesigned career paths for AEs in both the Commercial and Enterprise segment. We’re also proud that our employee turnover rate (in both sales and across the organization) is below the industry average. Sometimes as organizations scale the number of people leaving can feel larger but the percentage remains the same. Finally, while our Customer First and Focus on Results Culture is driven on creating an incredible buyer experience, we have to prove ourselves every day. If we are fortunate enough, that creates an opportunity for a customer to grow their usage of SalesLoft, we have developed models to motivate both the customer and the seller. In fact, our expansion business has been an area that has and continues to over perform. Based on your review, it’s hard to tell if you were with us before, during, or after we made these changes, but if you were here after and still feel like we still missed the mark, I’d truly be open to hearing more from you in any medium you might feel comfortable sharing more details. Regardless, I wish you the best in your next challenge and am glad at the very least that you were able to learn in the role here by calling on other sales leaders. Thanks again, Steve Goldberg, CRO

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Salesloft understands how to foster successful careers that include work/life balance

Nov 30, 2021 - Web Developer in Boynton Beach, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Salesloft is focused on creating an environment where employees can truly thrive. They emphasize work life balance with a generous amount of company wide days off and create a collaborative environment that builds strong team dynamics.

Cons

The company is growing so quickly that it can be tough getting to know all the new people, but they have implemented tools to help employees get to know each other in a virtual world and encourage employees to take time to meet the each team member.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 277 Reviews

Salesloft Reviews FAQs

Salesloft has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 292 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at Salesloft to a friend and 87% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Salesloft employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Salesloft. This rating has decreased by 0% over the last 12 months.

92% of Salesloft employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Salesloft 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Salesloft to be career development, benefits, senior leadership and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, compensation.

Popular Careers with Salesloft Job Seekers