- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Florida
- - Tampa, FL Area
Found 2 of over 2 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (2 reviews)
What do staff want and what would make them happy? This is a serious question. I have been in public for 25 years. I swear I feel like a mom and therapist as much as a professional. I truly care about my staff. Treat then well, fight for them, invest in their futures. But the last few years it seems like nothing is enough. I am seriously considering early retirement because it is so emotionally draining on me. So many younger staff in here and all I see is complaints. Am I alone?
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Smart People, Relaxed (for a firm), Growing and dynamic organization.
Considering the industry they do a really good job of being a good place to work.
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible work environment and ability to networking
Hours can be high during busy season