What people are saying about Samsung R&D Institute India - Bangalore
Seeking LEK, EY-P, OW Referrals Hi All -- Am respectfully reaching out for referrals to any of the listed firms. I have 2+ YOE at Samsung, went to target undergrad, and am looking at entry-level, generalist consulting roles. Am happy to share my resume prior to ensure I'd be a decent fit! EY-Parthenon Oliver Wyman
Hello, I currently work as a Mircrofabrication Process Engineer in a university cleanroom research facility. I have an MSc in Electrical Engineering and am looking for a role in the semiconductor manufacturing industry, ideally as a Product Engineer but also possibly as a Process or Applications Engineer. Can anyone help with referrals for the following companies? Applied Materials ASML Intel Corporation Keysight KLA Lam Research Samsung Austin Please comment or send me a DM, thank you!
Got a burning question about Samsung R&D Institute India - Bangalore? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Samsung R&D Institute India - Bangalore employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work is good.. you can get to learn... also salary at time of joining will be good" (in 220 reviews)
- "Good thing about samsung is free food and free pick up drop without any single penny from your salary." (in 217 reviews)
- "Good Pay and Policies" (in 131 reviews)
- "Good infrastructure and facilities." (in 64 reviews)
- "good people and envi ronment" (in 62 reviews)
- "No work life balance [you have to sit 9+ hrs even if you don't have work]" (in 260 reviews)
- "No work from home and Airport security at offices" (in 167 reviews)
- "Poor management and no good projects" (in 149 reviews)
- "Bad work culture in bangalore location" (in 141 reviews)
- "4) Managers are incompetent" (in 106 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Samsung R&D Institute India - Bangalore and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 2,029 of over 4K reviews
Updated Sep 22, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Samsung R&D Institute India - Bangalore Reviews FAQs
Samsung R&D Institute India - Bangalore has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 3,717 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Samsung R&D Institute India - Bangalore to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
75% of Samsung R&D Institute India - Bangalore employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Samsung R&D Institute India - Bangalore 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.