Sandow Business Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

3.9
Sandow Business Solutions President Jordan Sprague
Jordan Sprague

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"So much room for career advancement here!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Sandow Business Solutions full-time

Pros

Working with Sandow Business Solutions has been a very rewarding experience. Great company culture with a lot of growth and advancement opportunities. Everyone there is supportive and encouraging, the staff truly cares about you and your success!

Cons

It’s not a con but this position does require someone with a great work ethic. Nothing is given, everything is earned. If you are a person who does not give it their all or take their job seriously, this job is not for you.

Advice to Management

Thank you for the time and effort you put in to each and every one of your employees! The growth and expansion we’re experiencing is all thanks to your leadership and your passion for providing opportunities to others!

Mar 16, 2018 – President

Thank you for the kind words! Keep EARNING your opportunity!!

-JS

"They really help grow someone from the ground up"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Sandow Business Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Love the people I get to work with
    -Great opportunity for growth, unlike that gas station job 🙄
    -management is humble enough to be a mentor rather than a handler
    -I personally pull in about $600-1000/week and that’s just as an account manager

Cons

-Not for everyone
    -Requires someone to be ready to grow, one can’t just fake it because this isn’t a movie theatre popcorn kind of job
    -someone interested in this needs to have a student mentality and open to feedback.

Advice to Management

What you’re doing is obviously working but maybe just ditch the love for Michigan state, makes it really hard to like you guys

Mar 16, 2018 – President

Thanks for the feedback! And I agree; It’s a good thing I went to Michigan, not Michigan State!

-JS

"Experience You Can Actually Use!"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Cleveland, OH

I worked at Sandow Business Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

First I want to start off by saying Jordan, the CEO, is great! If you come to work every single day with a student mentality and a willingness to work hard, you will be successful in this business. No doubt about that. Your success will be largely determined by your work ethic and hunger to achieve. Which is awesome! It allows you to earn as much as you want and advance your career as fast as you want without the fear of management prohibiting you from reaching your goals which is a large problem in the corporate work setting! It's 100% all on you. The tools you need for success are all given to you. You just have to do the work!

Cons

There is always a learning curve with a new position, so that applies with Sandow as well. Like I said in my pros section, you are given all the tools, you just have to LEARN them!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! Ever since I left and started my own business, you have been nothing but helpful to me. For that, I am very grateful. It's great to have you as a mentor, and just keep doing what you are doing!

Mar 14, 2018 – President

Thank you for the kind words!!! I’m glad you learned so much in your time with us and we’re able to use it to be successful in your own business! Like I always say throughout the hiring process... More

"Absolutely not a real job!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Sandow Business Solutions part-time

Pros

You think you got a job.

Cons

This company has an illusion that they are progressive, providing a ladder, rewarding, etc. It is not. They blow through people because it is pretty easy to tell early on that this is a simple Walmart sales job with no growth potential and worse, there is nothing to learn from this company. Job seekers should try to call the company and you will see this is a just a room to nowhere.

Advice to Management

Be truthful to job seekers. Maybe desperate people are what you are looking for?

Mar 14, 2018 – President

We appreciate your review and we are sorry you feel this way. This is a merit based business, so the rewards and growth opportunities are given to the people that earn them. If you were not earning... More

"Highly Recommended"

I have been working at Sandow Business Solutions part-time

Pros

-positive work environment
    -great pay
    -upbeat coworkers
    -unparalleled growth opportunities

Cons

-you have to put in the work if you want to succeed

Advice to Management

-keep doing what you’re doing!

Mar 14, 2018 – President

Thank you for the review!

"Account Manager"

I worked at Sandow Business Solutions full-time

Pros

Gain great experience in terms of sales while learning a lot of new methods that I still use today. If it wasn't for my employment at Sandow I would not have as many opportunities to further my career that I currently have. Jordan is a fantastic manager to learn from and he always gives great advice as well as the top leaders in the office. Great atmosphere and culture I would recommend this job to anyone looking in sales.

Cons

No much to discuss here, it's a great job and great opportunity and if you're willing to put in the hard work and hours you will absolutely see the results.

Apr 5, 2017 – President

Thank you for the kind words! We all wish you the best in your current career! -J

"Great learning and growth opportunity"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Independence, OH
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Independence, OH

I worked at Sandow Business Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As a former employee, I would say the best thing I took from this job was the knowledge I learned. And not just about the product they sell. I learned about different ways to interact with customers, different ways to approach customers, and learn when to back away. The atmosphere is great and the people I worked with were even better. They care about each other and if you are succeeding as an individual and as an employee. People who go in to this job who have an open mind and willingness to learn from others and teach others will do very well. I would not be where I am today and able to do as well as I can today without the skills and knowledge I learned here.

Cons

There is a lot of driving involved. And it can be long hours, but worth it in the end.

Apr 23, 2017 – President

This is great to hear! We're glad you're excelling in your career and wish you nothing but happiness!

"Great Opportunity"

Former Employee - Account Executive
    Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at Sandow Business Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Great opportunity
    - Work hard play hard mentality
    - Constant learning
    - Consistent training
    - Great advancement chances

Cons

You got to work hard to get ahead and you have to be willing to humble yourself and be willing to ask for advice. If your not willing to do that your not going to get anywhere.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing and the results will show!

Apr 5, 2017 – President

Thanks for the review! Stay humble, my friend!

"Great Opportunity!!"

I have been working at Sandow Business Solutions full-time

Pros

Great People, Great Training Program and Sales tactics....Trained in a way That almost anyone...if commited to learning and getting better can grasp and apply to acquire an unlimited amount of wealth and opportunity....

Cons

If a person is not willing and ready to embrace what will be taught and put in the work and to be accountable for the change in their on lives...then they'll miss the great opportunity that this Job Truly Represents.....

Advice to Management

Think BIG DO BIGGER.

Feb 13, 2017 – President

Thanks for the review! Keep that mentality and you'll do HUGE things here!

"You work at Walmart"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

I worked at Sandow Business Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

People were nice in the office. There are only a few offices in the HQ because all of the staff are out selling direct tv at Walmart.

Cons

You work inside a Walmart selling direct tv making minimum wage. I say if you have a college degree don't waste your time.

Apr 5, 2017 – President

Thank you for your review and kind words about our nice staff!

I'm confused as to the 'cons' though. Yes we do sales, we are very clear about that throughout our interview process. If someone is... More