Sandow Business Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Jordan Sprague

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Highly Recommended"

I have been working at Sandow Business Solutions part-time

Pros

-positive work environment
    -great pay
    -upbeat coworkers
    -unparalleled growth opportunities

Cons

-you have to put in the work if you want to succeed

Advice to Management

-keep doing what you’re doing!

"MUST READ: The truth about Sandow"

Current Employee - Manager in Independence, OH
    Current Employee - Manager in Independence, OH

I have been working at Sandow Business Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with the company for a few years now and this is my honest opinion about it. When I first started, I was only doing it to gain a little sales experience before finding a career I could see myself staying at for 30+ years and retiring from. To be honest, I initially had no interest in the Management Training Program or getting promoted although that was a byproduct of learning the sales and did happen organically. After about 6 months (the amount of time I gave myself until I started looking for another job), I began to search for jobs but couldn't find anything that felt 'right'. I didn't know why until one night I was catching up with an old friend and started talking about work. It was when he stopped me to say, "Man, You really love your job!" that I realized I hadn't found anything 'right' because I was already in the right career!

Looking back on it, I learned SO much in those 6 months, more than any schooling or any other job had taught me. I had also grown so much as a person and developed so many skills that I didn't have before (i.e. communication, sales, time mgmt, leadership, public speaking, coaching, etc.). I TRULY LOVE IT at Sandow Business Solutions and could not see myself anywhere else.

As for the Management Training Program, I did get promoted to management shortly after that conversation with my friend because I became committed to the opportunity. Trust me, it is real. I am so grateful for the opportunity that Jordan provided me, even though I didn't know it then.

Cons

Sure, the business can be tough sometimes and test your patience and discipline, but if you push through it then it pays off 1000 times over!

Advice to Management

Thank you! Keep providing awesome opportunities to people!

Oct 4, 2017 – President

I think I know who this is! ;-). Thank you and keep crushing it! -JS

"Great Learning Opportunity!!!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Independence, OH
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Independence, OH

I have been working at Sandow Business Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I come from 7 years of restaurant/bartending jobs. I've never done sales before! I absolutely love working here! Tge training is continued through every aspect of the business and the people are all driven. I wake up in the mornings looking forward to being a part of this team environment, unlike my last position where I dreaded going to work.

Cons

It might take a minute to catch on, like it did for me. Everyone was very patient and motivating the entire time though!

Advice to Management

Jordan and Alicia truly care for everyone.

Oct 4, 2017 – President

It's true, anybody can learn and be successful here as long as they're willing to put in the work and make the necessary personal changes. Thank you for your feedback!

"Great learning and growth opportunity"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Independence, OH
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Independence, OH

I worked at Sandow Business Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As a former employee, I would say the best thing I took from this job was the knowledge I learned. And not just about the product they sell. I learned about different ways to interact with customers, different ways to approach customers, and learn when to back away. The atmosphere is great and the people I worked with were even better. They care about each other and if you are succeeding as an individual and as an employee. People who go in to this job who have an open mind and willingness to learn from others and teach others will do very well. I would not be where I am today and able to do as well as I can today without the skills and knowledge I learned here.

Cons

There is a lot of driving involved. And it can be long hours, but worth it in the end.

Apr 23, 2017 – President

This is great to hear! We're glad you're excelling in your career and wish you nothing but happiness!

"Account Manager"

I worked at Sandow Business Solutions full-time

Pros

Gain great experience in terms of sales while learning a lot of new methods that I still use today. If it wasn't for my employment at Sandow I would not have as many opportunities to further my career that I currently have. Jordan is a fantastic manager to learn from and he always gives great advice as well as the top leaders in the office. Great atmosphere and culture I would recommend this job to anyone looking in sales.

Cons

No much to discuss here, it's a great job and great opportunity and if you're willing to put in the hard work and hours you will absolutely see the results.

Apr 5, 2017 – President

Thank you for the kind words! We all wish you the best in your current career! -J

"Great Opportunity"

Former Employee - Account Executive
    Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at Sandow Business Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Great opportunity
    - Work hard play hard mentality
    - Constant learning
    - Consistent training
    - Great advancement chances

Cons

You got to work hard to get ahead and you have to be willing to humble yourself and be willing to ask for advice. If your not willing to do that your not going to get anywhere.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing and the results will show!

Apr 5, 2017 – President

Thanks for the review! Stay humble, my friend!

"Great Opportunity!!"

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Sandow Business Solutions full-time

Pros

Great People, Great Training Program and Sales tactics....Trained in a way That almost anyone...if commited to learning and getting better can grasp and apply to acquire an unlimited amount of wealth and opportunity....

Cons

If a person is not willing and ready to embrace what will be taught and put in the work and to be accountable for the change in their on lives...then they'll miss the great opportunity that this Job Truly Represents.....

Advice to Management

Think BIG DO BIGGER.

Feb 13, 2017 – President

Thanks for the review! Keep that mentality and you'll do HUGE things here!

"You work at Walmart"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

I worked at Sandow Business Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

People were nice in the office. There are only a few offices in the HQ because all of the staff are out selling direct tv at Walmart.

Cons

You work inside a Walmart selling direct tv making minimum wage. I say if you have a college degree don't waste your time.

Apr 5, 2017 – President

Thank you for your review and kind words about our nice staff!

I'm confused as to the 'cons' though. Yes we do sales, we are very clear about that throughout our interview process. If someone is... More

"Senior Account Manager"

I worked at Sandow Business Solutions full-time

Pros

This is one of the few companies I have found that really pushed me to become part of management and make decisions together. The competitive culture to do well and help other members of the team improve is what i enjoyed most. It helped me gain the experience i was looking for to move on to my long term goals.

Cons

The old saying work hard, play hard is definitely something I could tell they truly believe in!

Advice to Management

Thanks for helping me hit my goals! Just continue to care about other members of the team just the same way you did for me!

Dec 15, 2016 – President

We appreciate your feedback! We hope to help you achieve more goals in the future!

"Not for everyone. Know what you're getting into. ( Part 2) A response to the president of Sandow"

I worked at Sandow Business Solutions full-time

Pros

Nothing. Not a real job. A scam.

Cons

The employer responded to my review aggressively because I spoke the truth about their pyramid scheme . The VERY SMALL group of the population that would put up with this trash company don't have the skills or abilities to get a real job. This is seriously a warning to ALL PEOPLE thinking about working here. RUN AWAY. If you look at the job postings, every one is has a different title but no matter what you'll be doing the same thing. Harassing people in Wal-Mart. Do not work here. Do like I did an run away as fast as possible. Smartest thing I've done. Now I have a REAL job that actually pays me good money, benefits and weekends off. None of which you can get a this pyramid scheme. This "company" sucks. Job seekers, I don't care how desperate you are currently, it's not worth putting yourself through this cult company's pyramid scheme. You'd honestly better off asking for money on the side of the road, which is basically kind of what you're doing, but in a Wal-Mart.

Advice to Management

Don't get upset when someone calls out your scheme on a job review site. Getting that defensive is a HUGE red flag. Thanks for you wishes, I am having a VERY prosperous 2017, because I have a real job with a real company and do you know why????? Because I RAN AWAY from your scheme.

Feb 11, 2017 – President

Per Glassdoor guidelines, we are not allowed to keep going back and forth with responses. If you'd like to have a conversation, feel free to email or call the office. However, since we're here I will... More