Sandow Business Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Sandow Business Solutions President Jordan Sprague
Jordan Sprague

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Great place to work!"

Pros

I did this as an internship and I am glad I did! They taught me a lot of transferable skills that I will be able to take with me to my career after school if I decide to go somewhere other than Sandow. Also, everyone was very welcoming the whole summer.

Cons

It wasn't really in my field, but I'm a biology major. It was cool to learn about different aspect of business, though!

Advice to Management

keep providing opportunities to students like me! Thanks!

"Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Sandow Business Solutions (More than a year)

Pros

This company is fantastic! I was looking for somewhere I could grow and keep learning and this is exactly the place I needed!

Cons

You have to work hard to get ahead in this company. If you put in the hard work, you'll reap the benefits!

Advice to Management

Keep up with good work! Thanks for helping me grow!

"Great company to work with!"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Independence, OH
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Independence, OH

I worked at Sandow Business Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I loved working here, I would still be here if my girlfriend wasn't offered a job in Atlanta. Great people, fun culture, flexibility, advancement opportunities, and great compensation. I was able to pay off student loan debt. Made great connections and learned how to network.

Cons

Responsible for training people which can prove to be difficult and tiring at times.

Advice to Management

I think you are doing great! Keep helping people grow personally and professionally.

Oct 31, 2018 – President

Thanks for your feedback! Enjoy Atlanta, have a cheeseburger for us at The Vortex!

"Sales job - Pyramid"

Current Employee - Sales Associate
    Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Sandow Business Solutions (Less than a year)

Pros

If your looking for a sales job it's not too bad.

Cons

lots of driving. No one cares about anything other making the sale, customer be damned. Required or *highly encouraged* to come in super early for team building. Overall your working a 10+ hr day for commissions.

Sep 24, 2018 – President

Thanks for your feedback!

The “customer be damned” statement concerns me. We strive to provide great customer service. We do care about making sales to customers when we can put them in a better... More

"The Best Company I Ever Worked For"

Current Employee - Human Resources Director in Independence, OH
    Current Employee - Human Resources Director in Independence, OH

I have been working at Sandow Business Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was hired and became a recruiter for the office and I can't say enough how grateful I am to work in such a positive and uplifting work environment! This place has definitely shown me the growth and opportunities that I can achieve with hard work!!

Cons

There is no cons at Sandow. You show up and work hard for what you want to accomplish.

Advice to Management

Keep Doing What You're Doing.

Oct 31, 2018 – President

Keep growing! Thanks for your hard work!

"Account Manager"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Cuyahoga Falls, OH
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Cuyahoga Falls, OH

I worked at Sandow Business Solutions part-time (More than a year)

Pros

This job offers many benefits, one particularly being experience! I worked here eager to learn and education is what I got. Sandow Business Solutions ensures that their employees aren't just clocking in at 8 everyday and clocking out at 5 - but rather take the time to make sure their business is more than a routine by taking the time to inquire about you personally and teach you all there is to know.

Cons

A con is that in order to surpass exceeding in this company you must work hard! At the end of the day this isn't really a con but rather a prerequisite for any job.

Advice to Management

Thank you for the time you took in training me and personally investing in me. Your words of encouragement and constructive criticism are now taking me farther than you probably realized! I will 100% always be a strong supporter of this company.

Oct 31, 2018 – President

You’re right that in order to be a part of the 1%, you have to be willing to do what 99% of the population isn’t willing to do. We wish you the best in your future endeavors! -JS

"So much room for career advancement here!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Sandow Business Solutions full-time

Pros

Working with Sandow Business Solutions has been a very rewarding experience. Great company culture with a lot of growth and advancement opportunities. Everyone there is supportive and encouraging, the staff truly cares about you and your success!

Cons

It’s not a con but this position does require someone with a great work ethic. Nothing is given, everything is earned. If you are a person who does not give it their all or take their job seriously, this job is not for you.

Advice to Management

Thank you for the time and effort you put in to each and every one of your employees! The growth and expansion we’re experiencing is all thanks to your leadership and your passion for providing opportunities to others!

Mar 16, 2018 – President

Thank you for the kind words! Keep EARNING your opportunity!!

-JS

"They really help grow someone from the ground up"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Sandow Business Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Love the people I get to work with
    -Great opportunity for growth, unlike that gas station job 🙄
    -management is humble enough to be a mentor rather than a handler
    -I personally pull in about $600-1000/week and that’s just as an account manager

Cons

-Not for everyone
    -Requires someone to be ready to grow, one can’t just fake it because this isn’t a movie theatre popcorn kind of job
    -someone interested in this needs to have a student mentality and open to feedback.

Advice to Management

What you’re doing is obviously working but maybe just ditch the love for Michigan state, makes it really hard to like you guys

Mar 16, 2018 – President

Thanks for the feedback! And I agree; It’s a good thing I went to Michigan, not Michigan State!

-JS

"Experience You Can Actually Use!"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Cleveland, OH

I worked at Sandow Business Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

First I want to start off by saying Jordan, the CEO, is great! If you come to work every single day with a student mentality and a willingness to work hard, you will be successful in this business. No doubt about that. Your success will be largely determined by your work ethic and hunger to achieve. Which is awesome! It allows you to earn as much as you want and advance your career as fast as you want without the fear of management prohibiting you from reaching your goals which is a large problem in the corporate work setting! It's 100% all on you. The tools you need for success are all given to you. You just have to do the work!

Cons

There is always a learning curve with a new position, so that applies with Sandow as well. Like I said in my pros section, you are given all the tools, you just have to LEARN them!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! Ever since I left and started my own business, you have been nothing but helpful to me. For that, I am very grateful. It's great to have you as a mentor, and just keep doing what you are doing!

Mar 14, 2018 – President

Thank you for the kind words!!! I’m glad you learned so much in your time with us and we’re able to use it to be successful in your own business! Like I always say throughout the hiring process... More

"Absolutely not a real job!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Sandow Business Solutions part-time

Pros

You think you got a job.

Cons

This company has an illusion that they are progressive, providing a ladder, rewarding, etc. It is not. They blow through people because it is pretty easy to tell early on that this is a simple Walmart sales job with no growth potential and worse, there is nothing to learn from this company. Job seekers should try to call the company and you will see this is a just a room to nowhere.

Advice to Management

Be truthful to job seekers. Maybe desperate people are what you are looking for?

Mar 14, 2018 – President

We appreciate your review and we are sorry you feel this way. This is a merit based business, so the rewards and growth opportunities are given to the people that earn them. If you were not earning... More