Sandow Business Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

4.1
Sandow Business Solutions President Jordan Sprague
Jordan Sprague

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Experience You Can Actually Use!"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Cleveland, OH

I worked at Sandow Business Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

First I want to start off by saying Jordan, the CEO, is great! If you come to work every single day with a student mentality and a willingness to work hard, you will be successful in this business. No doubt about that. Your success will be largely determined by your work ethic and hunger to achieve. Which is awesome! It allows you to earn as much as you want and advance your career as fast as you want without the fear of management prohibiting you from reaching your goals which is a large problem in the corporate work setting! It's 100% all on you. The tools you need for success are all given to you. You just have to do the work!

Cons

There is always a learning curve with a new position, so that applies with Sandow as well. Like I said in my pros section, you are given all the tools, you just have to LEARN them!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! Ever since I left and started my own business, you have been nothing but helpful to me. For that, I am very grateful. It's great to have you as a mentor, and just keep doing what you are doing!

"Extremely Grateful"

Former Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in Independence, OH
    Former Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in Independence, OH

I worked at Sandow Business Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked at Sandow Business Solutions for 1 year. I can honestly say it was one of the best decisions are ever made in regards to employment. The leadership program instilled in me the confidence to start my own brand management business. I would consider Sandow as a work hard play hard time of environment. Lots of opportunities to attend conferences all across the U.S. as well a visiting other offices in different states. First timer for Chicago and Atlanta. Big picture opportunities.

Cons

Typical Cons of any business with rapid advancement. Work life balance could be tricky if you have weak time management skills. My position involved acquiring new business, must need to have thick skin and ability to take a no.

Advice to Management

Thanks for all the advice you have given to me with my new business startup! Keep taking a genuine interest in your people and you will reach consultant status in no time!

"Highly Recommended"

I have been working at Sandow Business Solutions part-time

Pros

-positive work environment
    -great pay
    -upbeat coworkers
    -unparalleled growth opportunities

Cons

-you have to put in the work if you want to succeed

Advice to Management

-keep doing what you’re doing!

"Account Manager"

I worked at Sandow Business Solutions full-time

Pros

Gain great experience in terms of sales while learning a lot of new methods that I still use today. If it wasn't for my employment at Sandow I would not have as many opportunities to further my career that I currently have. Jordan is a fantastic manager to learn from and he always gives great advice as well as the top leaders in the office. Great atmosphere and culture I would recommend this job to anyone looking in sales.

Cons

No much to discuss here, it's a great job and great opportunity and if you're willing to put in the hard work and hours you will absolutely see the results.

Apr 5, 2017 – President

Thank you for the kind words! We all wish you the best in your current career! -J

"Great learning and growth opportunity"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Independence, OH
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Independence, OH

I worked at Sandow Business Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As a former employee, I would say the best thing I took from this job was the knowledge I learned. And not just about the product they sell. I learned about different ways to interact with customers, different ways to approach customers, and learn when to back away. The atmosphere is great and the people I worked with were even better. They care about each other and if you are succeeding as an individual and as an employee. People who go in to this job who have an open mind and willingness to learn from others and teach others will do very well. I would not be where I am today and able to do as well as I can today without the skills and knowledge I learned here.

Cons

There is a lot of driving involved. And it can be long hours, but worth it in the end.

Apr 23, 2017 – President

This is great to hear! We're glad you're excelling in your career and wish you nothing but happiness!

"Great Opportunity"

Former Employee - Account Executive
    Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at Sandow Business Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Great opportunity
    - Work hard play hard mentality
    - Constant learning
    - Consistent training
    - Great advancement chances

Cons

You got to work hard to get ahead and you have to be willing to humble yourself and be willing to ask for advice. If your not willing to do that your not going to get anywhere.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing and the results will show!

Apr 5, 2017 – President

Thanks for the review! Stay humble, my friend!

"Great Opportunity!!"

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Sandow Business Solutions full-time

Pros

Great People, Great Training Program and Sales tactics....Trained in a way That almost anyone...if commited to learning and getting better can grasp and apply to acquire an unlimited amount of wealth and opportunity....

Cons

If a person is not willing and ready to embrace what will be taught and put in the work and to be accountable for the change in their on lives...then they'll miss the great opportunity that this Job Truly Represents.....

Advice to Management

Think BIG DO BIGGER.

Feb 13, 2017 – President

Thanks for the review! Keep that mentality and you'll do HUGE things here!

"You work at Walmart"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

I worked at Sandow Business Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

People were nice in the office. There are only a few offices in the HQ because all of the staff are out selling direct tv at Walmart.

Cons

You work inside a Walmart selling direct tv making minimum wage. I say if you have a college degree don't waste your time.

Apr 5, 2017 – President

Thank you for your review and kind words about our nice staff!

I'm confused as to the 'cons' though. Yes we do sales, we are very clear about that throughout our interview process. If someone is... More

"Senior Account Manager"

I worked at Sandow Business Solutions full-time

Pros

This is one of the few companies I have found that really pushed me to become part of management and make decisions together. The competitive culture to do well and help other members of the team improve is what i enjoyed most. It helped me gain the experience i was looking for to move on to my long term goals.

Cons

The old saying work hard, play hard is definitely something I could tell they truly believe in!

Advice to Management

Thanks for helping me hit my goals! Just continue to care about other members of the team just the same way you did for me!

Dec 15, 2016 – President

We appreciate your feedback! We hope to help you achieve more goals in the future!

"Not for everyone. Know what you're getting into. ( Part 2) A response to the president of Sandow"

I worked at Sandow Business Solutions full-time

Pros

Nothing. Not a real job. A scam.

Cons

The employer responded to my review aggressively because I spoke the truth about their pyramid scheme . The VERY SMALL group of the population that would put up with this trash company don't have the skills or abilities to get a real job. This is seriously a warning to ALL PEOPLE thinking about working here. RUN AWAY. If you look at the job postings, every one is has a different title but no matter what you'll be doing the same thing. Harassing people in Wal-Mart. Do not work here. Do like I did an run away as fast as possible. Smartest thing I've done. Now I have a REAL job that actually pays me good money, benefits and weekends off. None of which you can get a this pyramid scheme. This "company" sucks. Job seekers, I don't care how desperate you are currently, it's not worth putting yourself through this cult company's pyramid scheme. You'd honestly better off asking for money on the side of the road, which is basically kind of what you're doing, but in a Wal-Mart.

Advice to Management

Don't get upset when someone calls out your scheme on a job review site. Getting that defensive is a HUGE red flag. Thanks for you wishes, I am having a VERY prosperous 2017, because I have a real job with a real company and do you know why????? Because I RAN AWAY from your scheme.

Feb 11, 2017 – President

Per Glassdoor guidelines, we are not allowed to keep going back and forth with responses. If you'd like to have a conversation, feel free to email or call the office. However, since we're here I will... More