Found 27 of over 91 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
11 hours ago
Advanced Repair Agent
I have a second interview with Microcenter for a Retail Computer Tech in a few days and I was wondering if I got the job could I ask for a higher hourly rate? I was wondering if anyone has had succuess in asking for a higher base pay? Thank in advance
Got a burning question about Sapphire Systems? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Sapphire Systems employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Some good people to work for but most have left and the rest will be gone soon." (in 8 reviews)
- "Approachable Management" (in 4 reviews)
- "Wonderful environment and culture, competitive pay, Great direction and management" (in 4 reviews)
- "Great projects, really nice colleagues and amazing office" (in 4 reviews)
- "Senior management are also approachable and always willing to hear new ideas which allows me to be creative in my role." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Sexual Orientation
This rating reflects the overall rating of Sapphire Systems and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "management"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Apr 24, 2017Management AccountantCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsLondon, England
* Fast paced and dynamic environment * Continues to expand adding positive challenges to my role * Friendly staff across the whole organisation and a diverse culture * Management constantly look out for their employees * Good work / home life balance * Lovely office and great location
* Worked in a few places before joining here and there is not much wrong in comparison - Generally a good place to work4
- 1.0Jun 17, 2021ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsLondon, England
Great colleagues - who are all now demoralised.
Terrible treatment of staff. You will be just a worthless number, or a cost in Sapphires eye. Currently sacking staff and recruiting abroad. Micro management Fake glassdoor reviews. Directors actually went round asking newer and more timid staff to leave positive reviews. A huge proportion of the positive reviews are from new starters and management. Company values are worthless. Toxic. I dont need to waste any more time on this.3
- 1.0Mar 24, 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Some good people to work for but most have left and the rest will be gone soon. Nice new shiny office.
Constant knee jerk reactions to situations. Project management is shocking and don't seemProject management is shocking and don't seemProject management is shocking and don't seem to understand the basic principles of projects. Promotions based on being friends with senior management and lies constantly told.4
- 3.0Aug 25, 2010Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Great team who work with a real sense of purpose and pride in the job that they do. International expansion means opportunity to relocate.
No structured training or personal development plans in place. Flat management structure so limited scope for promotion. Not really bought into teleworking.
- 4.0Mar 8, 2020Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Joined Sapphire for a couple of years and really have to say there were tremendous room for growth. The sales team's always keeping everyone busy and the people are great to work with.
Growing change of management pains and unstructured policies.
- 5.0Feb 4, 2020Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
- Relaxed working environment - Transparent and accessible management team - Upward Mobility - Great benefits package - Working hard does not go unnoticed
- Limited work from home days to 1 per week
- 5.0Jan 17, 2018Campaign ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Overall, my experience working at Sapphire Systems has been great. Sapphire has a friendly, community feel where it feels like each employee is heard and treated with respect. It is highly motivating to work for an organisation that's ambitious and continuing to grow as it provides many opportunities to develop within the business. Senior management are also approachable and always willing to hear new ideas which allows me to be creative in my role.
For the moment, I haven't found any cons!
- 5.0Feb 15, 2017SalesCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsLondon, England
- Customer care is embedded in the veins of Sapphire and it's employees which I like - No 1 Partner status for Infor & SunSystems over the years is certainly well deserved - The Shard is a nice office to work in and benefits for employees are excellent ie Shard Membership, Fitness first subsidy, Perk Box, Pension etc - There is not a complex Management structure like you find in the big corporates and your ideas are considered and often implemented - I agree with the other comments, there is no place to hide and cruise. You have to work hard and you will reap the benefits. Open plan office and Directors work amongst the employees - The company throughout it's growth has always maintained a friendly team culture and values it's employees - Individuals training needs are catered for and progression is encouraged - I have no hesitation recommending Sapphire
I cannot think of any2