Sapphire Systems Employee Reviews about "micro management"
Updated Jun 17, 2021
Found 1 of over 80 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Sapphire Systems? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Sapphire Systems employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Some good people to work for but most have left and the rest will be gone soon." (in 7 reviews)
- "Lovely office and great location" (in 4 reviews)
- "I have seen colleagues progress through the company through promotions, and also managers support colleagues in out of work study, some even gaining degrees whilst working here too." (in 4 reviews)
- "Such a relaxed environment one can have and you get the opportunity to mingle with people from different countries." (in 3 reviews)
- "Good pay, based in the shard:" (in 3 reviews)
Reviews about "micro management"Return to all Reviews
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★
Terrible place to workJun 17, 2021 - Consultant in London, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great colleagues - who are all now demoralised.
Terrible treatment of staff. You will be just a worthless number, or a cost in Sapphires eye. Currently sacking staff and recruiting abroad. Micro management Fake glassdoor reviews. Directors actually went round asking newer and more timid staff to leave positive reviews. A huge proportion of the positive reviews are from new starters and management. Company values are worthless. Toxic. I dont need to waste any more time on this.Continue reading