Sapphire Systems Employee Reviews about "senior management"
73% would recommend to a friend
(6 total reviews)
100% approve of CEO
The latest conversations about Tech
2 days ago
Looking to buy a non-Apple tablet for my adult son on Cyber Monday. It will be for casual use, mostly for streaming movies, but would also like to use Microsoft 365. Any suggestions? If he wants to use it for gaming, how would that change your recommendation?
6 hours ago
Been at a tech scale-up for 1.5 years, loved it at first, but layoffs and leadership changes drastically shifted the environment. My team got axed, I'm left feeling demotivated and isolated. The culture changed to a tech bro vibe, not what I signed up for. I'm burnt out, stressed, and considering quitting now or waiting till year-end. Im feeling like a failure nowadays when I used to be treated like an SME. How do I approach this and how to tell my boss / hr I wanna quit?
Got a burning question about Sapphire Systems? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Sapphire Systems employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Some good people to work for but most have left and the rest will be gone soon." (in 8 reviews)
- "Approachable Management" (in 5 reviews)
- "I have seen colleagues progress through the company through promotions, and also managers support colleagues in out of work study, some even gaining degrees whilst working here too." (in 5 reviews)
- "Senior management are also approachable and always willing to hear new ideas which allows me to be creative in my role." (in 3 reviews)
- "Such a relaxed environment one can have and you get the opportunity to mingle with people from different countries." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Sexual Orientation
This rating reflects the overall rating of Sapphire Systems and is not affected by filters.
Found 6 of over 91 reviews
Updated Nov 15, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "senior management"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0Feb 27, 2020ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
Staff, existing teams, location, great middle management,
Micro-Management, Zero Trust by Board of Directors, No Values, No work life balance, Fake reviews posted by senior staff2
- 1.0Mar 24, 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Some good people to work for but most have left and the rest will be gone soon. Nice new shiny office.
Constant knee jerk reactions to situations. Project management is shocking and don't seem to understand the basic principles of projects. Promotions based on being friends with senior management and lies constantly told.4
- 5.0Feb 13, 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
- Cares about learning and training opportunities to develop skills - Strong team culture across own team and other department - Office environment and benefits e.g. subsidised gym membership, Perkbox, private medical insurance - Forward thinking and leading SAP and Infor software partner - Transparency from Senior Management - Excellent work life balance
- Nothing so far that I could share at this point3
- 5.0Jan 17, 2018Campaign ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Overall, my experience working at Sapphire Systems has been great. Sapphire has a friendly, community feel where it feels like each employee is heard and treated with respect. It is highly motivating to work for an organisation that's ambitious and continuing to grow as it provides many opportunities to develop within the business. Senior management are also approachable and always willing to hear new ideas which allows me to be creative in my role.
For the moment, I haven't found any cons!
- 3.0Feb 28, 2019Senior Applications ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
Good environment, nice people, offices in the Shard!
Lack of organisation, part of senior management inadequate
- 5.0Jan 12, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Sapphire is a great place to work - they have worked hard to develop a strong team culture, and growth of individuals within the team is encouraged and nurtured. They are a leading SAP and Infor partner, meaning there are many opportunities to progress and develop through learning more about the products or industries Sapphire operate in. Senior management is very transparent with their vision for the company, and the strategy and goals are clearly defined and attainable. Benefits include subsidised gym membership, Perkbox, pension, medical insurance and season ticket loans.
None that I can comment on at the moment1