Sapphire Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Project Placement"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Sapphire Technologies as a contractor

Pros

Welcoming recruitment team. The recruiter met with me and explained all the aspects of the contract they had secured and what was expected. He further explained the payroll schedule and benefits options the company offered. He provided the paperwork and directions to the facility that would perform the pre-employment drug screening.

Cons

There are not many ways to get increases in pay even with contract extensions. The agency signs on with client companies for a set rate and they like to keep their margins large. Obviously the client company was happy with the work performance or the contract would not have been extended without a staff replacement. Benefit package prices increased year over year.

Advice to Management

Even a small hourly increase would make a contractor feel appreciated when they get several extension offers for your business. Share the love.

2. "Very impressed with attention to employees"

Current Contractor - Project Lead in Columbus Grove, OH
    Current Contractor - Project Lead in Columbus Grove, OH

I have been working at Sapphire Technologies as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Good health benefits, keep engagement employees who are on customer sites, on time pay, I think it was weekly!

Cons

I was working at a customer's location so the cons were more of the client's than Sapphire. Per the terms of my hire, no pay for time off.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good benefits

3. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Office Manager/Executive Assistant in Vienna, VA
    Former Employee - Office Manager/Executive Assistant in Vienna, VA

I worked at Sapphire Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I really enjoyed the people I worked with and the work hard play harder attitude that people had. Definitely a work hard environment but still very fun and employees are given the opportunity to succeed if they so choose.

Cons

When I was there the Vienna, Va office had a lot of turn over with management which was difficult... The branch manager when I started was terrible but a new guy transferred from Richmond, and he was great...

5. "Great company, great people, hard to leave, learned a lot."

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Woburn, MA
    Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Woburn, MA

Pros

Senior management is some of the best in the industry. Really know their stuff. They treat people right and want to help you succeed.

Cons

Training could be better, and the employee development (in terms of softer skills) has a ways to go, but this (and the parent company, Randstad), is a great company.

Advice to Management

Would like to see more dedication to developing employees and leaders, because it seemed that the managers consisted mostly of top salespeople, not necessarily individuals qualified to "lead" or even trained to manage adequately.

6. "Good company, old fashioned sales ideas"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

Pros

Contact with employees
    responsive when help is needed

Cons

LOTS of cold calling required

Advice to Management

figure out progressive sales strategy