Saturn Infotech Reviews | Glassdoor

Saturn Infotech Reviews

5.0
Steve Vibhute

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Flexibility and Growth"

Current Employee - Hyperion Architect in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Hyperion Architect in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Saturn Infotech full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A career at Saturn Infotech gives you the flexibility to design your career path, establish an work and travel schedule that works for you and your family, work at the leading cloud edge of technology projects with good complexity, and continue to have the opportunity to extend yourself in new, challenging roles.

Cons

Work Life Balance is not good when the client is demanding.

Advice to Management

Continue to offer flexibility and stretch roles and ensure your best resources are rewarded accordingly

2. "Great company with challenging opportunities....if you seek them"

Former Employee - EPM Practice Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - EPM Practice Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Saturn Infotech full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great people, hands down! Only reason I've stayed with Saturn for 6+ years is due to the great people I've worked with. Smart, collaborative and down-to-earth. Makes working long hours manageable.

Cons

Less than optimal work-life balance as you will get your work cut out for you (if you excel in the roles you take). Most of my projects have been complex.Also becomes difficult to transition to another "alignment" or "industry" once you've excelled in an area (they tend to want to keep you in the same technology - which makes sense from a expertise stand point, but is difficult if you aren't exactly in love with the technology you are aligned to

Advice to Management

Recognize strong performers better

3. "Challenging and Rewarding"

Current Employee - BI Developer in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - BI Developer in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Saturn Infotech full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Engaging work, global opportunities, robust training curriculum, knowledgeable people, and clear career path.

Cons

The nature of project work is demanding and typically under tight timelines. Some people thrive in this environment while others may feel it is too stressful.

4. "Lot of complex projects"

Current Employee - Senior BI Developer in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Senior BI Developer in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Saturn Infotech full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good experience to work on multiple challenging projects in Hyperion , BI and Big Data.
    Learned lot from good architects working for the company.
    Friendly and flexible environment

Cons

It gets heavy sometimes and there is always pressure to deliver quality work in tight deadlines.

Advice to Management

Hire more people

5. "Woks to give clients value"

Current Employee - Hyperion Analyst in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Hyperion Analyst in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Saturn Infotech full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Smart People, Experienced consultants, Interesting & Challanging work, flexible about time, Decent Package,Very Collaboratinve

Cons

Long working hours and sometime hectic travel. Work Life Balance gets tossed sometime.

Advice to Management

Hire more people to accommodate the growth so that employees don't have to work more than 40 hrs per week.

"Highly Innovative company and employees"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Wales, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Wales, PA

Pros

Saturn Infotech cares deeply about the success and satisfaction of their clients, as well as their own employees. The CEO and executives treat everyone as an integral part of the team. Working in a small environment and having such close proximity to upper management makes people take more ownership and quicker action with their work. Saturn is an industry leader driven to make a difference in enterprise reporting and insight.

Cons

Limited mobility, but varies by department. No downsides about company culture or workload.

"I love my job"

Current Employee - Solutions Architect in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Solutions Architect in New York, NY

I have been working at Saturn Infotech full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I get to work on a project that I care about. I feel as though my leadership cares about me and is vested in me as a person and as a worker. You are supported well enough from management even if you are treated poorly by client sometime.
    The pay is good, especially as you get further up the ladder. There are lots of opportunities for development, but sometimes you have to work extra hours to get to it. Awesome benefits, and flexible environment.

Cons

Sometimes it can be tough to achieve work life balance.

Advice to Management

I do feel that it is necessary to implement upward and downward performance review process (ex: employee should be able to provide review for his /her manager as well). It is only fair.

"Great Place to work"

I have been working at Saturn Infotech full-time

Pros

This is a great place to be employed. However, this isn't to say it's for everyone. There will be 10+ hour days, travel, and a lengthy list of client demands to be met in a short amount of time. If this doesn't bother you, Saturn Infotech is a an awesome place to work. The projects are almost always interesting and there's a variety of experiences to be had and plenty of internal opportunity. As for pay, it's competitive. Base pay will all depend on your experience, city, and role alignment. Overall, if you desire a fast paced environment and interesting work, this is a great place to start or build your career.

Cons

-long hours (depending on client) -competition between people on the bench

Advice to Management

Help employees so that they don't work more than 10+ hrs per day

"Amazing Leadership - Fantastic story - superb working conditions"

Current Employee - Practice Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Practice Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Saturn Infotech full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The People here love what they do and are motivated to exceed the industry standard. The support employees receive for self Improvement and skills upgrade are 2nd to none. The benefits are fantastic. The ability to progress and get promoted is easily attainable for those who want it. The culture is engaging and exciting.

Cons

If you are not in it to win it and are not self-motivated to be the best, suggestion is to go somewhere else. Saturn Infotech is for high achievers.

Advice to Management

There is a definitely a room for improvement in terms of processes.

"Lots of challenging work that makes a difference in the marketplace."

Current Employee - Senior BI Developer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior BI Developer in New York, NY

I have been working at Saturn Infotech full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are lots of opportunities for people to explore the type of work that they'd like to do. Because it is decent size company, you can do practically anything...the possibilities are seemingly endless!

Cons

Because there is always challenging work to do, it becomes easy to make work your entire world. Since you are rated against everyone at your level, there is always someone who is willing to stay two hours longer to complete a project and win the glory. Finding a balance and communicating your needs are imperative to creating the career that you want, but depending on your management it may reflect poorly on you when it is time for your review

Advice to Management

Be advocates for your team!