Cover image for Savvas Learning Company

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,937

976 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Savvas Learning Company and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Company

Oct 17, 2022 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company, ability to share ideas and work together as a team, fantastic products for our learners, remote work

Cons

long days at times with great outcomes

Savvas Learning Company Response

Thank you for your review and your years of service. Should you have additional feedback, please email feedback@savvas.com

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Job with Great People

Oct 17, 2022 - Editor, Mathematics
    Business Outlook

Pros

WFH with flexible schedules/hours Really like the people I work with Great opportunities for advancing my career

Cons

There are enough opportunities to meet with my team face to face. I love working remote but my team is very spread out and I would love the opportunity to meet my entire team or have a team building event.

Savvas Learning Company Response

Thank you for your review. I hope you are able to join one of our location specific work sponsored events. Should you have additional feedback, please email feedback@savvas.com

3. Join the Savvas Learning Company team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

great

Oct 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work environment, before, during and current pandemic policies are great.

Cons

It's still a corporate office and there's still office politics involved but the culture of being voted one of the best work places

Savvas Learning Company Response

Thanks for your review . We are thrilled you've experienced the culture that makes us a Top Workplaces award recipient! Should you have additional feedback to share, please email us at feedback@savvas.com.

5. 4.0

A great place to work

Sep 14, 2022 - Senior Designer in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent work-life balance with competitive benefits. The marketing team consists of a wonderful group of talented professionals who genuinely care about maintaining a high quality standard. I believe it is the quality of the people who work here and the expertise and care that senior management has taken over the years to help ensure a safe and nurturing work environment that has contributed to the company's current successes. I enjoy working in this environment and appreciate the diversity of projects as well as the challenges they present. I feel very much appreciated and valued by my team and remain inspired by the passion and dedication of our CEO.

Cons

There is room for improvement with regards to salary increases but compensation is fair.

Savvas Learning Company Response

Thanks for your review and your continued contributions! We are thrilled you've experienced such a positive work environment . If you have any further feedback to share, please email us at feedback@savvas.com.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Greqt

Oct 16, 2022 - Associate Software Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome company great coworkers nice

Cons

Working remote can be not great

Savvas Learning Company Response

Thank you for your review. Should you have additional feedback, please email feedback@savvas.com

7. 3.0

Cons Starting to Outweigh Pros

Oct 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Work/life balance - Flexible schedules - Genuinely good people to work with

Cons

- Significant pay gap between current employees and new hires - Silos are easily created - Lack of communication between teams

1 person found this review helpful

Savvas Learning Company Response

Thank you for your review. Our compensation philosophy is curated to meet all employees needs and reviewed annually to ensure market competitiveness . Should you have additional feedback, please email feedback@savvas.com

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Excellent company to work for

Oct 4, 2022 - National Math Consultant in Paramus, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great working environment, lots of opportunity for growth and continual learning, common healthy goals, lots of potential for earning, successful business and good brand awareness and market share, recognizing that risk-taking is part of growth

Cons

harder to be paid equitably if you get promoted from within, not a lot of internal support groups/DBEI training

9. 5.0

Best Place to Impact Learning

Sep 14, 2022 - Content Developer in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very smart, engaged content developers who are dedicated to delivering the best educational materials. The environment is inclusive, fast-paced, and never dull.

Cons

There is some bureaucracy and projects can take a while to get started.

Savvas Learning Company Response

Thank you for your years of service and sharing your feedback on Savvas. If you have any further feedback to share, please email us at feedback@savvas.com.

10. 2.0

Poor Management and Poor Pay

Sep 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great PTO policy Recently got Perks page so that's nice

Cons

Pay is not competitive and very poor Company is pushing woke agendas (see their scholarships and curriculum) Leadership is highly disconnected from day to day life and is more focused on their own agenda at the detriment of the organization. Will fire for COVID mandates regardless of remote or in person jobs

1 person found this review helpful

Savvas Learning Company Response

We are committed to creating a positive work atmosphere where all employees can succeed. Our compensation philosophy is curated to meet all employees needs. In addition, Savvas strives to reward employees with a competitive pay for performance component. If you have further feedback to share email feedback@savvas.com

11. 4.0

Amazing products and Coworkers

Sep 9, 2022 - Educational Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I wholeheartedly believe in the program and product. My colleagues are always helpful and willing to share ideas to provide the best services to our clients.

Cons

A lot of wear and tear on your car, since the company doesn’t provide one. Need more consultants since the clientele is growing rapidly.

Savvas Learning Company Response

Thank you for your review and years of service. If you have additional feedback, please email feedback@savvas.com

Viewing 1 - 10 of 174 Reviews
</>Embed

Savvas Learning Company Reviews FAQs

Savvas Learning Company has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 179 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at Savvas Learning Company to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Savvas Learning Company employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Savvas Learning Company. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

87% of Savvas Learning Company employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Savvas Learning Company 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Savvas Learning Company to be career development, benefits, senior leadership and the cons to be compensation .

Popular Careers with Savvas Learning Company Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Savvas Learning Company? Share Your Experiences

Savvas Learning Company Careers

Cover image for Savvas Learning Company

See yourself impacting the future of K-12 education. At Savvas, we believe learning should inspire. Savvas proudly carries on a...More

• Employee Perspectives

Company Updates

Logo

209 days ago

Company News
Savvas Learning Company, a K-12 next-generation learning solutions leader, is proud to announce that it has earned the 2022 Top Workplaces USA award, which recognizes companies nationally for their strong workplace culture and its positive impact on business. “Savvas Learning Company is honored to be named a 2022 Top Workplaces USA national winner, as it demonstrates our focus on building a connection with our employees and promoting a culture that fosters innovation, collaboration, and inclusion,” said Bethlam Forsa, CEO of Savvas Learning Company. “At Savvas, we are driven by a shared purpose of providing high-quality learning solutions that empower educators and help students succeed. We greatly value our employees, whose talents, dedication, and contributions help us fulfill that mission and make Savvas a great place to work.”
Shared image - Savvas Learning Company Receives 2022 Top Workplaces USA Award
Savvas Learning Company Receives 2022 Top Workplaces USA Award
www.savvas.com

Savvas Learning Company Photos

+ Add Photo
Savvas Learning Company photo of: The women of Savvas are amazing!
Savvas Learning Company photo of: Two years in a row!!
Savvas Learning Company photo of: Jamil hanging out with our K-5 myView Literacy program character!
Savvas Learning Company photo of: Savvas Day!
Savvas Learning Company photo of: Top Workplaces Award Celebration
Savvas Learning Company photo of: Conference Room &amp; Virtual Cross-team Collaboration
Savvas Learning Company photo of: Northbrook Office Space

How to Negotiate Your Salary

A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve

How to Write a Resume

Write a Resume Recruiters Can't Resist

Glassdoor has 179 Savvas Learning Company reviews submitted anonymously by Savvas Learning Company employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Savvas Learning Company is right for you.