Saybrook Point Inn Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Office"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Old Saybrook, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Old Saybrook, CT

I have been working at Saybrook Point Inn (Less than a year)

Pros

Where can I start? Everyone or most people you meet at SPI, from housekeeping to management are genuinely nice people. We all have our ups and downs and busy days like in every company but at the end, everyone really cares about each other.
    I felt welcome from the first day I ever worked there

A VERY important thing that they miss to point out in job descriptions and benefits: they serve lunch and dinner for their employees. Now, THAT shows you the best of their company culture. They also have great health insurance, 401K plans and even tuition reimbursement! The ladies in HR are great at their job.
    The owner is in most days and is a really nice and involved person in the community and education. He is really passionate about the environment and encourages the company to have green practices.

Cons

None. I am loving every day of it and cannot wait to grow more into the company!

2. "Fresh Salt"

Pros

Majority of the staff is great. Very enjoyable working environment. The view is priceless.

Cons

Management has their ups and downs. Some are great, some really stink. The owners are always around, which can be intimidating but they are really nice. So just do your job and you'll be fine.