I worked at Scholastic (More than 3 years)
- Friendly peer
- Relaxed work load
- Good rate
- Huge office space
- I worked at the Danbury, CT portion which is the internet publication wing. Thus, there is visibly less collaboration with the actual NY based IT team.
- Codebase very messy and at least 7-8 years old.
- Tech stack is back dated and so are the people who are managing them
- Upper management does not have any programming exposure
- Semi corporate, semi startup culture which has made environment even tougher to gasp
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?