Schwan's Reviews in Billings, MT | Glassdoor

Dimitrios Smyrnios
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • long hours, wages not commensurate with the work (in 135 reviews)

• Work/Life balance could use adjusting (in 42 reviews)

"route sales representative"

Current Employee - RSR in Billings, MT
    Current Employee - RSR in Billings, MT

I have been working at Schwan's full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

work with some real good hardworking people, have a great boss who care about us,
    get to know a lot of good people,

Cons

This used to be a great job, now it has become a struggle to go to work with a good attitude. I have worked for this company for 15 years and made chairman's club for 13 of them. Corporate now micro-manages everything and they have no clue what is going on at the ground level, I could probably get fired for writing this because it is against company policy for us to write or say anything derogatory about the company, but I believe that is against freedom of speech, I have already been reprimanded by upper-management for speaking my mind. This company is going down hill fast, and I expect it will be going up in flames soon.

Advice to Management

Look at this company's past, it used to be a great company. You are so caught up with pushing everyone to on-line ordering and getting everyone's e-mail address that you are alienating our customers by this. let us RSR,s get back to doing our job and then maybe this company can be saved.

Showing 1 of 795 review