Schwing America Reviews
66% would recommend to a friend
(19 total reviews)
47% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Found 19 of over 22 reviews
Updated Jun 8, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Oct 30, 2018SalesCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsWhite Bear Lake, MN
Schwing America has great benefits and people.
Performance reviews are not done in a timely manner.
- 5.0Feb 7, 2018Senior Vice President - Sales & MarketingCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsWhite Bear Lake, MN
Great products, great people, great reputation!
Somewhat subject to construction cycles.
- 5.0Mar 30, 2016Vice President of R&DFormer Employee, more than 1 yearWhite Bear Lake, MN
friendly, understanding, and nice people to work for
During down times they were not diversified
- 5.0Oct 4, 2013Materal HandlerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsWhite Bear Lake, MN
good company and good people
lay offs- miss working with a lot of frends i made
- 5.0Nov 19, 2012Welder Class A & Robot ProgrammerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsWhite Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN
High pay at the top of the scale. 7 year progression with timed (6month & 1 year intervals) raises. No surprises. Topped out at $32 per hour, great benefits. Liberal vacation & sick time. Unlimited overtime while I was there, rarely mandatory. Those Germans really know how to treat people well.
Hot work. Good in winter, very bad in summer. When I was there pre- lay off witch hunts were common practice. Little Generals abounded and a few floor employees controlled them. You lived or died by your clock number as a seniority tool.
- 4.0Nov 22, 2020Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Great company to work for, good benefits, good customers. Exciting product.
Some issues with stubborn leadership.
Schwing America Reviews FAQs
Schwing America has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 22 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at Schwing America to a friend and 43% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
66% of Schwing America employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Schwing America 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.