KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

ScienceLogic

Engaged Employer

ScienceLogic

Add a Review

ScienceLogic Employee Reviews about "sciencelogic"

Updated Nov 9, 2021

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "boarding process I've ever experienced and the whole company seems to be filled with genuinely great people.(in 33 reviews)
  • "I’ve been here for about 3 months now and the benefits are great, really enjoy working here even remotely.(in 24 reviews)
  • "Leadership is great and the company is growing significantly.(in 17 reviews)
  • "1. Great culture.(in 17 reviews)
  • "Great CEO.(in 16 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of ScienceLogic and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "sciencelogic"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Review

Oct 5, 2021 - Employee Experience Coordinator in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I could not rave enough about ScienceLogic and the people who work here! From the onboarding process to their wellness and corporate social responsibility programs, ScienceLogic makes you feel like you matter! ScienceLogic definitely has a sense of family and they do everything with their employees in mind.

Cons

No cons at all about ScienceLogic!

2. 3.0
    Former Employee

Don't believe their hype

Dec 14, 2016 - Sales Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent software. Good work environment. Moderate company growth

Cons

Outdated UI Horrible comp plans In a very crowded space ScienceLogic is 3x the price of the nearest competitor Managmeny clearly has a gap in company solution vs competition or doesn't care to compete. Company makes it difficult for customers to do business with.

10 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A Company That Cares

Jun 1, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

ScienceLogic is hands down the best organization I have worked for! For me, culture is a huge factor in how much I enjoy my time at work, and here at ScienceLogic there is a real environment of appreciation and empowerment that breeds a culture of positivity and innovation which I love. ScienceLogic has also given me the opportunity to grow in my profession through internal mobility. Knowing that I am a part of a company that values what I bring to the table and supports me in my growth is a great feeling. Not only is the management team supportive, but I also recently joined the newly launched Women's Network and am very excited to continue build my network/support system with this new group!

Cons

As with any fast-paced, growing organization change is a constant. For me this type of environment is really not a con - but more of a challenge to rise to the occasion and continue push myself to learn and grow.

2 people found this review helpful

ScienceLogic Response

Head of Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to share your perspectives about working at ScienceLogic! We appreciate the feedback - it helps us continue to create the type of environment that facilitates performance and professional achievement! Thank you for being a part of our success!

4. 5.0

Sales Engineer

Apr 13, 2015 - Sales Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome Culture, plenty of opportunities to grow in your career, great pay and benefits. The technology ScienceLogic sells is innovative and interesting.

Cons

Struggling to find problems with this company. Leadership could be better at communication on an intra-department level. Onboarding could have been a bit smoother.

4 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work

Dec 19, 2014 - Software Engineer in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined ScienceLogic as an intern and moved up to a full-time development position after graduating college. The people I've worked with and the environment the company fosters have been instrumental in helping me advance my career. Working with such an experienced and cooperative team really promotes the exchange of ideas and keeps ScienceLogic at the forefront of its industry.

Cons

Weight gain from all the free food and drinks.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Chance to join a great company on track to IPO

Jan 25, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work-life balance is fantastic at ScienceLogic Management truly care about you as a person Employee NPS is actually a focus

Cons

There was cons before, but they have all been ironed out at this point.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fantastic Company!

Dec 9, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

ScienceLogic is led by the best CEO that I have ever worked for. He is fully aware of transitions in the market, he understands the competition, he knows the engineering road-map, he fully supports each team member, and he is the best sales person in the company. Every employee has ownership in the company, and every position is incentivized when the company meets sales objectives. Due to this management theory, executives are always eager to assist with the customer needs in the field.

Cons

The IT monitoring space is crowded with large competitors, but the company has heavily invested in several differentiating technologies to lead the marketplace in 2017.

2 people found this review helpful
  8. 4.0

Great Growth Opportunity with a Culturally Diverse Environment

Jan 29, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

ScienceLogic is a growing company with lots of career development and earning potential. Being that we are under 200 employees, you have the opportunity to closely work with multiple departments and branch out from typical job roles. Lots of corporate culture. Always something fun going on in the office to celebrate successes or just to have fun. Being a part of a growing and successful environment can be really fun. If you are looking to succeed, and willing to work hard, ScienceLogic will provide you that opportunity.

Cons

Growing fast can create change that's chaotic and hard to keep up with. This means you have to be self motivated, organized and on top of things. This is not a challenge that everyone can handle. Fast growth also means putting in a lot of extra hours to keep up with the work load. Okay for some, not okay for others. We work hard but we play hard. Lots of company events and perks to boost motivation and moral.

9. 5.0

Great place to work!

May 6, 2021 - Enterprise Account Executive in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work-life balance is fantastic at ScienceLogic. Leadership truly understands that family comes first. This helps me stay focused and work hard to drive revenue for the company. I also love the 'we are all in this together' mentality at ScienceLogic. We're all trying to solve problems for our customers and do everything we can to help them achieve the outcomes they are looking to get out of our platform.

Cons

We sometimes get in our own way with support issues. Cases stay open longer than they should. Having said that, we are working on this and things are getting better.