Cover image for Seaglass Technology Partners

Seaglass Technology Partners Reviews

3.6
66% Recommend to a Friend
3.6

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Community, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Portsmouth, NH
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Seaglass provides a healthy work environment for employees. With a work hard play hard attitude.

Cons

I do not have any cons.

1. 4.0
        Feb 13, 2023
        Business Development Representative
        Current Employee
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

Great recruiters and good office vibe

Cons

Things, stuff and other things

2. Join the Seaglass Technology Partners team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Reviews
      </>Embed

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

192.6K

Senior Consultant

Hi everyone, I have an upcoming technical interview for Full Stack software developer position at Oracle. Do anyone know what should I prepare for? They need Java and Reactjs. What should i prepare from Data structures. Role require 3-5+ years of experience. Oracle

0 Comments

Marketing Manager

Interview pink-red flags you’ve experienced? Maybe it’s not enough to stop the application process but you store it away for later as something to think about if you get the offer. Or just deep red flags where you knew this would be a bad step to keep going forward?

0 Comments

Case Manager

Have some upcoming interviews. Am currently on administrative leave from my company because I went to bat for a endangered client and exposed some wrong doings at the company. How should I deal with questions about why I'm leaving my current job? I'm proud of what I did but I know it could give potential employers pause.

2 Comments

Glassdoor has 11 Seaglass Technology Partners reviews submitted anonymously by Seaglass Technology Partners employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Seaglass Technology Partners is right for you.