The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about SeatGeek? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with SeatGeek employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management also does nothing to allow employees the ability to disengage with customers that behave this way." (in 7 reviews)
- "Upward mobility options are limited." (in 4 reviews)
- "Engineering managers don't use any concrete metrics to evaluate engineers, which is especially frustrating because you will be reporting to a revolving door of managers." (in 4 reviews)
- "Lack of diversity (but it seems like they are very aware of this and working on it), especially in engineering (currently less than 5 female engineers in a department of 60." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of SeatGeek and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 198 of over 212 reviews
Updated Sep 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sep 28, 2023Compensation AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCharlotte, NC
SeatGeek has been such an incredible place to work. I have learned more in my role here in the past year than I did working at my previous company for 2 years. There are lots of opportunities to grow and I really feel like the work I am doing it making a impact. And the perks are pretty wonderful too!!
In my year here, I personally have not come across any cons!
- 2.0Aug 21, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 years
- Great colleagues - Good perks and benefits
- Highly political - Opaque - Indecisive Vision - Horrible People team and HR13
SeatGeek Reviews FAQs
SeatGeek has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 212 reviews left anonymously by employees. 44% of employees would recommend working at SeatGeek to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -23% over the last 12 months.
44% of SeatGeek employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SeatGeek 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.