See Tickets Reviews

Updated Nov 29, 2020

3.1
  1. "Good place to explore different career path options"

Former Employee - Client Services Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at See Tickets full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible scheduling. Majority of the team is great and easy to get along with.

Cons

Office location and parking can suck.

2. "Consistently bad decision making"

1.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Full Stack Developer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at See Tickets full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Some cool people to work with on the development side Access to tickets is a plus Work life balance was reasonable

Cons

Little to no career progression The above was because the company is not really growing Leadership is weak, which lead to pretty unhappy staff Decision making was always rushed Primary job was fixing bugs, and maintaining code The job itself was not challenging or interesting I dont recall ever having a conversation about my general happiness there - management was not present Expectations were almost never clear Ideas we're never fully thought through

See Tickets Response

December 21, 2020Chief Commercial Officer

Thank you for your feedback. Our leadership team takes this seriously and we appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. That said, based on the detail offered here it does not appear that this represents a recent, relevant, employment experience. - We have been growing fast for the last three years. - It's not been a part of our practice for years to allow employee access to our client's tickets. - We are very transparent in our internal communications around expectations using daily stand-ups and all-hands meetings every two weeks. - During covid, the entire industry has been on it’s knees, yet we have maintained full employment and benefits for all of our employees. Therefore this feedback does not seem relevant to our current team. However, if there is something we are missing we welcome your direct feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly: joe.salem@seetickets.us

3. "Great Experience"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at See Tickets full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am writing this review about 8 months after leaving the company. After alot of reflection I thoroughly enjoyed my time at See Tickets NA. This was probably the most diverse company I have ever worked in. It is very open to all people, cultures and even sub cultures. The individuals that work here also make the job more meaningful. Everyone works really hard to accomplish one goal and that is to make the company better. I knew everyone in the office on a first name basis. The pros to this company by far out way the cons.

Cons

I felt professionally I could not grow anymore at See Tickets NA. I wish they offered incentives and resources for employees to become masters at their skills.

Continue reading
  4. "Great people and supportive environment"

Former Employee - N/A in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at See Tickets full-time for more than a year

Pros

My experience with management overall was great; all seemed to be receptive to suggestions and feedback from all levels of the org. Coworkers were generally positive which led to a supportive and fun work environment. Lots of good-hearted people here. There's a laid back atmosphere and managers were very flexible as long as you got your work done.

Cons

Expectations from management were sometimes unclear, although this may be a personal issue, as I tend to prefer more structure and direction. I also would've welcomed some more emphasis on career development.

5. "Chief Technical Officer"

Former Employee - Chief Technology Officer in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at See Tickets full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

A wonderful company with a ton of potential in a ripe marketplace. LA office is healthy and inclusive. The music industry is fun to be a part of with lots of perks of the job. Vivendi as a parent company doesn’t ever hurt and Universal Music Group as our sister company made benefit packages top notch. Really good people working there that are passionate and care about the company and the industry.

Cons

Commute for me turned out to be more than I bargained for (I moved to the east coast). If you’re in LA you will be good to go.

"If you are a team player and into event production, See Tickets is the place for you"

4.0
    Former Employee - Loss Prevention/Fraud Analyst

I worked at See Tickets full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Your work speaks for itself here. Not much micromanaging and a high level of autonomy is offered if you're good for the work. Flexible schedules, lots of vacation time, and decent benefits. As for the finance team, my coworkers were extremely supportive, respectful, and fun to work with. CFO and COO were both open to new ideas and fostering a culture of collaboration.

Cons

Because of the size of the company, I have found that there are not many opportunities for growth, and management tends to not promote from within.

Continue reading

"Very laid back - values and recognizes hard work"

4.0

I have been working at See Tickets

Pros

Like most places, you really get out what you put in, and I have found that if you come in with a positive attitude and trust in your team members, you'll always get mutual respect and a lot of work satisfaction back. Everyone here has a good team-ethic and are all striving to work together to accomplish their goals. Great work environment - fun attitude - lax dress code -flexible working hours - good teamwork. Nobody's really out for themselves, just raising up the team as a whole. I appreciate that hard work is recognized and that I get to work with a wonderful group of people (who are musicians, artists and performing talent in their own right!) who I otherwise never would have met.

Cons

Mid city location always has the traffic problem - but hour long commutes are often expected in Los Angeles.

Continue reading

"A decent company ruined by terrible management"

1.0

I worked at See Tickets full-time

Pros

Everybody is incredibly friendly. It's easy to tell mostly everyone wants to do a good job and cares about the company one way or another.

Cons

Higher-ups mostly don't care about you and the issues you might have (even after repeatedly going to them and telling them about it). The offices are awful. Some bad apples in the company (namely in a management position) ruin everything for everybody else. Compensation is an after-thought. They seem to believe they're allowed to ask you to work after hours even though your contract says otherwise.

Continue reading
  9. "A company with integrity and heart"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at See Tickets full-time

Pros

Hard work and productivity are valued here above bureaucracy and politics. The culture seems to be in a state of transition but the staff and executives handle things well. Everyone is made to feel at home. Very laid back. The only requirement is to do your job and do your best. Benefits are incredibly good: Great health insurance via Vivendi/Universal. 401k, etc. Lots of flexibility and ability to travel (in many positions) and attend good events.

Cons

None. So far, so good.

"Former Customer Support Manager"

2.0
    Former Employee - Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at See Tickets full-time for more than a year

Pros

Incredible Team Free Food, Sometimes Pool Table Cozy Enviornment Some Incredible Events You Can Be A Part Of

Cons

Poor Pay Not Much Personal Space (Allegedly) Illegal Practice of Hiring Building is Not Safely At Code Have to Treat Many Customers Very Badly Not All Events Go Smoothly

Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 English Reviews