- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Washington State
- - Seattle, WA Area
- - Seattle, WA
Found 38 of over 42 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- Former Employee★★★★★Dec 2, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- professional colleagues - great projects to work on
work-life balance could be challenging at times.
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 6, 2022 - ConstructionRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Their company culture us highly progressive. They are extremely professional and maintain a good working relationship with their employees and sub contractors
More training/screening for leadership roles
- Former Employee★★★★★Jun 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Lots of fun times we had
Cost of living in Washington
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Jun 9, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They will take care of you as much as you take care of them
Transition from field to office seems to be getting more difficultContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★May 28, 2022 - Accounts Payable in Seattle, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good Benefits and Smart employees
Some Managers lack the skill to perform as a quality leader.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 26, 2021 - Project Scheduler in Seattle, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Positive work environment that supports inovation
Leadership is a lacks focused when it comes to strategic goals
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 20, 2021 - Project Engineer in Seattle, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people, culture and cool projects to work on
No transparency and very rigid promotion process
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun 7, 2021 - Safety Manager in Seattle, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Team environment Care about individual employees Loyalty
Commute sucks Pay better elsewhere Still quit a bit of good buddy club
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★May 5, 2021 - AccountantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great training opportunities. Team environment.
Nepotism within certain areas of the company.
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 9, 2021 - VDC Coordinator in Seattle, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Team environment where everyone is looking out for each other. Management team is dedicated to everyone in the company.
Sometimes requires long hours or work on weekend.
Sellen Construction Reviews FAQs
Sellen Construction has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 42 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at Sellen Construction to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
91% of Sellen Construction employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sellen Construction 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.