76% would recommend to a friend
(31 total reviews)
Found 31 of over 51 reviews
Updated Nov 6, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 5.0Jan 17, 2023Sales Development Representative (SDR)Current Employee
There is a productive yet relaxed atmosphere. They are committed to supporting you in every aspect they can. Super empowerment team. Positive values inside this company. Committed to excellence and a loving environment. Great culture.
I have not noticed anything negative so far
- 1.0Nov 2, 2023HR AssistantFormer Employee, less than 1 year
After what they did to me, there is nothing good to say about this company.
I was previously working at another company, and Sellerate was aware of this. They claimed to be continuously growing and emphasized how much they cared about their employees, but in my experience, this was far from the truth. I joined Sellerate just two months ago, and during my time there, they consistently praised my performance (and, indeed, I believe I was doing an excellent job). However, out of the blue, a few days ago, they informed me that they were terminating my contract, citing budget constraints as the reason. This struck me as odd, especially since there seemed to be a budget allocated for various monthly events. I wouldn't recommend this company to ANYONE. They handled the situation poorly, and while they did provide me with one more month's pay (only because I complained A LOT, if not they wouldn't have given me anything), that's all they did. They essentially made me leave my previous job only to let me go after just two months (and one month before holiday season!). It makes you wonder whether they knew about the budget problems when they hired me. It seems like they have funds for appearances but not for retaining their employees. Besides that, I should note that Sellerate lacks DEI&B policies, and there is a notable absence of diversity in their workforce. Everyone on the team was under 30 years old, and there are numerous other biases, such as the majority of their workforce being Caucasian. If Sellerate contacts you, my advice would be to RUN.
- 4.0Nov 6, 2023Sales Development Representative (SDR)Former Employee, more than 1 year
Salary in USD, perfect work-life balance and incredible people to work with.
Nothing bad, it would be great to consider pay for the health insurance and some more benefits.
- 5.0May 19, 2023Business Development ManagerFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Absolutely the greatest work environment, you feel like you're part of the family from day one. Great opportunity to learn and grown in a thriving industry. Management surely know how to treat their teams. Chilled, relaxed, fair pay for work. Highly recommend!
There's nothing that can be improved! I enjoyed everything this company has to offer.
- 2.0Dec 30, 2022Sales Development Representative (SDR)Current Employee, more than 1 year
Salary is good for Argentina but not at all for Europe or USA. good place to start because they don’t ask for any experience only some English language skills. Completely remote since they don’t have offices only cowork. All the SDR’s are very nice and diverse. The company has monthly get togethers with food and drinks.
There is clear favouritism. This is the kind of place where you won't ever get a real promotion unless you were in a romantic relationship with the company owner. This would not happen if this was a serious company. if you are based in Argentina you have to pay a fee in order to collect your salary every month. in Argentina, this job is informal ( en negro). So if you are looking for something legal with benefits and health insurance this is not the place. Target quotas are not respected and can be changed them if they want. Company demands employees to comply with labour laws but the company does not. If you are based in Argentina, they don’t let you take all national holidays.1
- 4.0Jan 17, 2023Sales Development Representative (SDR)Current Employee, less than 1 yearBuenos Aires
- great work environment - they give you everything you need: computer, mouse, access to all features and information needed - English classes - great salary - everyone is eager to help you succeed - remote but with the possibility of going to the office if you feel like it - all of the ''days off'' given by law are respected (exam days, m/paternity leave, sick days, etc) - Organized management, clear goals, regular performance reviews
- In Argentina, it is an informal job (en negro) so we don't have health insurance or retirement contributions. - You have to pay a commission to withdraw funds, so we lose part of our salary to some banking taxes and exchange agents. - Not all national holidays are respected. - Depending on your client, it can be frustrating and stressing
- 5.0Feb 24, 2023Sales Development Representative (SDR)Current Employee, less than 1 yearRosario, Santa Fe
I have never had a work experience like this one. Sellerate is not only a huge opportunity to learn and improve your skills, but it's also a place to become a better person. They do make it different and take care of each of us. A beautiful team!
I do not have any.
- 5.0Mar 14, 2023Sales Development RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBuenos Aires
It's a very organized company and with good values and professional goals.
There is no cons at the moment.
- 5.0Feb 23, 2023Sales Development Representative (SDR)Current Employee, less than 1 yearBuenos Aires
- Work environment - Well organized - Good for someone who wants to make a career in Sales
- None cons so far
- 5.0Dec 13, 2022Sales Development Representative (SDR)Current Employee
Work environment, great coworkers, opportunity for growth, remote options, incredibly profession, incredible referral system.
None that i can think of.
Sellerate Reviews FAQs
Sellerate has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 51 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Sellerate to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.
76% of Sellerate employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sellerate 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.