KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Sellics Marketplace Analytics Reviews

Updated Dec 26, 2021

Found 53 of over 62 reviews

4.0
Sellics Marketplace Analytics CEO Franz Jordan (no image)
Franz Jordan
Pros
  • "Good work-life balance for a startup - definitely flexible working hours(in 8 reviews)

• "Nice colleagues, flat hierarchies, open feedback culture, really flexible working hours(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Going through some growing pains from being a small to a larger company, but the prevalent can-do attitude mitigates it quite a bit(in 5 reviews)

• "Competitive market environment requires hard work and execution under pressure(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for

Feb 6, 2020 - Business Development in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Lots of snacks - Relatively flexible working hours - Very liberal vacation policy - Great co-workers & great work culture - Get to visit Europe once or twice a year for company trip/team summit. - Compensated at or above market rate - The executive team is always open to talk. Great sense of transparency throughout the company. - The opportunity for growth is certainly present. I've seen several people move up into higher positions. - Incredibly diverse workforce. There's a clear effort to make sure the workplace is inclusive of gender & ethnicity. Overall, one of the best companies I've worked for. 2020 could potentially be a big year for the company if all the chips fall in place, so timing-wise it's a great company to join, especially here on the U.S side of things.

Cons

Since it is a startup still, there's still a lack of organization and efficiency. There is an ongoing forward to close these gaps, however. Since it is a niche product/market, generating pipeline can be tough. The product itself also faces challenges in terms of bugs, crashes and product updates not fulfilling the initial timelines set out by the team.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Amazing culture, flexible work hours, friendly & talented team members

Jun 30, 2021 - Marketing Manager in Berlin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Having worked in the Berlin tech scene for a few years, I've noticed how chaotic all startups/scale ups can be. But something they don't all have in common is a culture that thoroughly cares about the well-being of its employees. For the first time since moving to Berlin, I've found a work environment that has allowed me to find mentors, friends and talented colleagues... yes, all three, not just friends, which is rare in Berlin. Sellics did a great job fostering my strengths and provided the necessary resources for me to grow (trainings, books, development budget). Through this, I’ve gained the confidence to not only mentor others, but also start public speaking at conferences in my field. Beyond my professional growth, Sellics fosters a safe environment for me to focus on my mental well-being. From completely flexible work hours to a new remote approach, I appreciate how much Sellics accommodates its employees. Not only is the culture empowering, encouraging and friendly but the Management Team consistently provides transparency on their decisions. The company lives up to its flat hierarchy. Although I'm no longer working here, I would recommend Sellics to anyone interested in growing professionally and personally in the B2B SaaS space.

Cons

Would have been great to enjoy more team building initiatives remotely, however I know they've increased the budget and priority on this topic.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A great place to work that really cares about the employees

Jul 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Berlin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Sellics is a good company! One feature that particularly stands out is the company values, which are also lived. This is particularly evident in the fact that the management endeavors to consider the employees before decisions are made and also to reflect on and learn from wrong decisions, which are just human. Another aspect is that many capable people work at Sellics and that the cooperation is very good. Although Sellics has had a strong growth phase, it has been managed well, especially considering the difficult circumstances (e.g. covid-19, switching to remote-work etc.). Sure, you can always find fault with things, but I have rarely experienced a company that always tries to pick itself up despite the circumstances and does not leave the employees out. In general, I can recommend Sellics to anyone who values a good and constantly improving culture, capable colleagues, a good working environment as well as management that listens.

Cons

The typical, sometimes chaotic structure of a startup that is scaling. But having that said, the whole company is working to improve this and it's getting better and better.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A great place to work if you enjoy being challenged and grow

Jul 29, 2021 - Customer Success Manager in Berlin
      Business Outlook

Pros

The list is long but I will try to summarise: flexible working conditions, great employees, career path, challenging environment, lots of room for innovation, quick changes, agile mentality, transparency, ownership, and team events.

Cons

Not recommended for the week-hearted, there is a lot of work to be done, and if you are more into the corporate 9 to 5 working schedule, maybe Sellics is not for you. This is a place where you can reach for the stars and most of your colleagues will behave the same. I wouldn't say that there is great pressure from the management team. But when you are around talented people you want to do more, you want to push yourself and deliver more, and that is what happens here.

5. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

The devil wears Prada

Dec 26, 2021 - Marketing Product Manager (PMM)
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great colleagues to work with

Cons

long hours low pay multiple hat-wearing job

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Used to be good

Oct 13, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Colleagues are great, work life balance

Cons

After the pandemic, the company vision and setup have changed and it created a lot of chaos, which result to mass leaving and motivation loss

7. 5.0
      Former Employee

One of the best startups

Sep 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

One of the best places to work and learn at. You will work with the founders almost on a daily basis. Very good set of people to work with.

Cons

Like any start-up things can get overwhelming sometimes and everyone in the team has to contribute, even if one slacks they pull the entire team down.

8. 1.0
      Current Employee

High growth

Dec 1, 2021 - Director in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good compensation and benefits as well as perks.

Cons

Product have good potential but spoiled by managment and sales directors. Toxic workplace, harrassment of employees. Driven by individual strategies. All good employees left.

Sellics Marketplace Analytics Response

Founder & CEO

We never had a "Director in Singapore" on the team. In fact, we never had any employee in Singapore. We consider this to be a fake review.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great work culture

Jul 30, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Berlin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work culture (work-life balance); Very good leadership (constant feedback, clear communication, and goal setting); Talented team working in a cooperative way; Very powerful software.

Cons

Sellics is not afraid of changing and trying out new things to reach the company's goals, so it can be challenging at times. One has to be willing to adapt and constantly learn new skills, take on new tasks and responsibilities. If you are looking for a place to settle down, this will probably be a con.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company and the best senior leadership team

May 19, 2021 - Senior Java Developer in Berlin
      Business Outlook

Pros

- I’ve been working for this company for 2 years and it is still the best decision I’ve made in my career - Great leadership team! Very transparent, and open communication, they do not only share the positive developments but also challenges, which I’ve never had before. Very open for feedback and suggestions. - The entire team is very international and has a great startup vibe. A couple of pretty senior people joined over the past year or so which has helped to implement the systems and processes needed for growth

Cons

Fast paced company that leads to many changes and it’s not always easy to keep up

Viewing 1 - 10 of 53 Reviews

Sellics Marketplace Analytics Reviews FAQs

74% of Sellics Marketplace Analytics employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sellics Marketplace Analytics 4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Sellics Marketplace Analytics to be career development, management, culture and the cons to be benefits, compensation.

Popular Careers with Sellics Marketplace Analytics Job Seekers